Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sonakshi's too big for Ranbir, Imran (Page 3)

sweet_angel27 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Omg, I honestly thought in size. Never really liked her, just hope that she actually acts and has a more noticeable role in her next films. I hope she doesn't take the credit for something she didn't really deserve.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SidNeeti-fan IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
OMG i thought dey meant her sizeROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bolly*_Crazed IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

shes definitely too BIG (in size) for the younger lot... time to hit the gym sonakshi! but i really wish salman would stop supporting her and just let her do her own thing... im NOT looking forward to Kick! hate when salman helps out undeserving actresses! Angry sonakshi's ego is so big after her 10 min role! 
Wow! you're really something aren't you eh ? That's something you dont say ! I'm assuming your a girl..and know how girls feel when it comes to matters of weight than why would you say something like that ?
Sonakshi has worked her *ss off to lose the weight she has ! And she may not be as thin as Anushka or Deepika or Sonam but she's getting there ! And clearly she doesn't need to be thin to get the success these actresses never got in their debuts despite debuting alongside major stars !
What does that tell you ? She has something in her that the others dont ! Size does not establish you for the work you do ! Her job is acting judge her for that ! Dont sit hiding behind your computer and bash her about her weight !! have no right ..
And when it comes to Salman helping 'undeserving' actresses... name one 'deserving' actress in todays era you think Salman should have helped !!
Half the actresses in todays era have been helped by a bigger star Sonakshi isn't the only one. Can you call them all undeserving ?...
Think before you post people !

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
I became a fan of Sonakshi especially in her performance in Filmfare and now seeing that she's arrogant is making me not like her at the moment!
-SMay31- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
"i didnt hv dates" Really ?? Stern Smile

IHeartDeepika. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
LMAO I thought it was about her waist size...I was gonna say, okay maybe she isn't the thinnest girl around but it can work out LOLLOL
Oh Sonakshi...if it wasn't for her famous papa and 10 minute role in Dabangg, she wouldnt be anywhere today!
I remember on KWK Karan asked her what was a rumour she heard about herself that was true, and she said 'That I charge a bomb for my films.' and gave this wink... like really Stern Smile

Edited by IHeartDeepika - 13 May 2011 at 5:33am
dazzling_doll Senior Member

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged

dis girl is so much arrogantAngry but at the same time feel sorry for her bcz she will not b able to romance with the hottest man on earth (ranbir kapoor) luv my rkBlushing

Edited by dazzling_doll - 13 May 2011 at 6:35am
HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Omg really she has been lucky .after doing one boring film she getting new films its stupendous . Really speaking i find telly actress better than her in order to acting dancing !

Go to top