Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 332: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 8)

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Ana, you get a Dutta "feel" from Moony Wacko?!?! Yeh kya chal raha hain Silly?!?!

Haan, toh? You have my Dutta and so I need a replacement while I wait for you to stop punishing him and send him back to me.

FYI; no. My mother-in-law did not faint when she saw me doing my item number.

Originally posted by Moontide

Trying to catch As's expression watching Superwoman bahu dance Ermm

I can tell you her reaction. She threw her arms around me going: "BLESS YOU, MY TALENTED AND BEAUTIFUL BAHU."

What will Dutta be? WET VANILLA?

Pssh- No. He'll be the baby.

Edited by Elysia - 12 May 2011 at 2:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Moontide*dewdrop~pearl*

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Elysia

Ana, mat karo aisi na insaafi with poor Nana!

Kaisi nainsaafi, Mooner? I'm the fiercest daughter-in-law anyone can be blessed enough to have. Did you not see my item number that rocked my sasural's world (literally)?

Trying to catch As's expression watching Superwoman bahu dance Ermm

Isnt that simple, OFCOURSE she'll FAINT Cool!

ROFLROFL
Just waiting for her royal swoon in tomorrow's episode. She will give us that satisfaction for sure when Naku is found missing, even if temporarily. I liked what you have in mind about the woman in that sick bed. Nana...just wish there was a little more description about his attire and appearance. My Style icon Approve

Must say today's episode had a very satisfying after effect. Loving reading all your previous posts Smile

@ blue - Oh ya, actually I cant think of any other possible explanation to an old lady lying sick on bed, and Nana caring for her LOL!

@ pink - Be careful, your words will be held against you by Ana ROFL!

@ red - Hey thanks, Moony Embarrassed. Even I love reading your comments and analysis Embarrassed. I skimmed through yesterday's thread and found an "interesting" comment from you - so you think Baaji's attraction to Madhu is due to the fact that she has "similar" qualities to Dutta LOL ?! (Madhu being Dutta's blood sister). So you mean, since Baaji has "certain" feelings for Dutta, someone from the opposite sex with similar trait might OBVIOUSLY seem attractive to him, is it Wink?! LOL So the attraction is quite "obvious" for you, is it LOL?

MoontideElysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
I think I'm going bald -_-

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
I agree that AS had part fault in her kids feeling less "cared for" or "special" compared to Dutta. But I also feel that, in the end, she did love them and care for them as much as she could - considering her situation (losing her husband, adopting the killer's son) and those issues with Kala, Leela, and Roops didn't get as bad as it did until Dutta became bhau, so yeah - abandonment issues, but also greediness played a huge part in their going astray. However, as much as AS and Dutta could've handled things better, in the end Kala, Leela, and Roops had a well-functioning intellect and could most definitely tell right from wrong. That they decided to throttle the voices of their zameer (minus Kala who doesn't even have one), it was a choice they made and thus they should suffer the consequences. I feel that Leela has paid. But Roops, despite being young and immature, still knew that she'd done him wrong and so I believe that she should have a consequence as well. But oh well, we've moved on and really, I am just thrilled about this Leela-Dutta moment, to be honest. Yes, Aayisaab did try to evently distribute her love and attention, but guess, subconsciously more of it went to Dutta. You can just see that "special" love and affection in her eyes for Dutta, which I havent noticed much for the others. But even I've always maintained, Kala, Leela and Roops are big ENOUGH to distinguish between right and wrong, they need not be told at this age as to what to do and what not (especially, Leela is a married woman, and a mother herself!). But I guess the reason to this is, maybe Kala has been influencing Leela and Roops since a tender age, thus even as grown ups, they carried the same mentality. I think Roops has been punished less considering she is younger and more immature, she only knew one positive thing back then - "so cute na" LOL But I guess, even she suffered a lot in that store room playing "LTL Big Boss", and she was the one who was really crying and cosying up to Aayisaab like a hurt child! So guess thats Roop's redemption. 

Its a common, involuntary/unintentional thing with many mothers I think. They tend to give that special attention to the Boy child. And in Dutta's case AS probably made that extra effort because he was in fact more an orphan than anything else. He had lost his mother and that had made AS significantly more protective towards him than the others. DP being a monster of a Dad, she felt he needed her protection, care and love  more than her own two daughters. Kala being the eldest then must have been entrusted with responsibilities way beyond her age and grasping power. May be she felt other than her father and mother, Dutta had taken away her childhood from her as well. AS thought she was the eldest so she would be the most understanding and least in need of emotional support. AS herself was truing to cope with a world that had turned upside down for her. But may be where Kala is concerned she was wrong in a way. This happens in life. People take it for granted that if you are the eldest, you are in a better position to cope and provide support to the rest. Which isn't always necessarily true. And if at a tender age you grow sour the way Kala did, coping becomes the biggest strain.  

*dewdrop~pearl*Elysia

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

Ana, you get a Dutta "feel" from Moony Wacko?!?! Yeh kya chal raha hain Silly?!?!

Haan, toh? You have my Dutta and so I need a replacement while I wait for you to stop punishing him and send him back to me.

But Dutta is a MAN and Moony belongs to your same sex Wacko! How can she be a replacement for your MAN
Wacko?!?!

FYI; no. My mother-in-law did not faint when she saw me doing my item number. So you mean, she joined you LOL?! Just imagine Aayisaab doing that dance ROFL! Btw, once in a while I imagine the Peanut Butter Jelly time dance with PN wasis, but instead of "peanut butter jelly", I replaced it with 2 food items that we have popularly seen Dutta eating, i.e., Rasagulla and Poha! So the song would go like this...Rasa  Gulla  Poohaa  Time...Rasa  Gulla  Poohaa  Time...RasaGullaPohaTime!  RasaGullaPohaTime!

MoontideElysia

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

Ana, mat karo aisi na insaafi with poor Nana!

Kaisi nainsaafi, Mooner? I'm the fiercest daughter-in-law anyone can be blessed enough to have. Did you not see my item number that rocked my sasural's world (literally)?

Trying to catch As's expression watching Superwoman bahu dance Ermm

Isnt that simple, OFCOURSE she'll FAINT Cool!

ROFLROFL
Just waiting for her royal swoon in tomorrow's episode. She will give us that satisfaction for sure when Naku is found missing, even if temporarily. I liked what you have in mind about the woman in that sick bed. Nana...just wish there was a little more description about his attire and appearance. My Style icon Approve

Must say today's episode had a very satisfying after effect. Loving reading all your previous posts Smile

@ blue - Oh ya, actually I cant think of any other possible explanation to an old lady lying sick on bed, and Nana caring for her LOL!

@ pink - Be careful, your words will be held against you by Ana ROFL!

@ red - Hey thanks, Moony Embarrassed. Even I love reading your comments and analysis Embarrassed. I skimmed through yesterday's thread and found an "interesting" comment from you - so you think Baaji's attraction to Madhu is due to the fact that she has "similar" qualities to Dutta LOL ?! (Madhu being Dutta's blood sister). So you mean, since Baaji has "certain" feelings for Dutta, someone from the opposite sex with similar trait might OBVIOUSLY seem attractive to him, is it Wink?! LOL So the attraction is quite "obvious" for you, is it LOL?

Did you like my Love story sketch for the duo? 

Yes, for Baji its very difficult to fall in love. The way its gonna be difficult for you and Ana. because Dutta Shriram Patil is an almost impossible act to follow. This man has spoiled you, Ana and Baji completely (not to mention a few other ahem names...)

*dewdrop~pearl*Elysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

I agree that AS had part fault in her kids feeling less "cared for" or "special" compared to Dutta. But I also feel that, in the end, she did love them and care for them as much as she could - considering her situation (losing her husband, adopting the killer's son) and those issues with Kala, Leela, and Roops didn't get as bad as it did until Dutta became bhau, so yeah - abandonment issues, but also greediness played a huge part in their going astray. However, as much as AS and Dutta could've handled things better, in the end Kala, Leela, and Roops had a well-functioning intellect and could most definitely tell right from wrong. That they decided to throttle the voices of their zameer (minus Kala who doesn't even have one), it was a choice they made and thus they should suffer the consequences. I feel that Leela has paid. But Roops, despite being young and immature, still knew that she'd done him wrong and so I believe that she should have a consequence as well. But oh well, we've moved on and really, I am just thrilled about this Leela-Dutta moment, to be honest. Yes, Aayisaab did try to evently distribute her love and attention, but guess, subconsciously more of it went to Dutta. You can just see that "special" love and affection in her eyes for Dutta, which I havent noticed much for the others. But even I've always maintained, Kala, Leela and Roops are big ENOUGH to distinguish between right and wrong, they need not be told at this age as to what to do and what not (especially, Leela is a married woman, and a mother herself!). But I guess the reason to this is, maybe Kala has been influencing Leela and Roops since a tender age, thus even as grown ups, they carried the same mentality. I think Roops has been punished less considering she is younger and more immature, she only knew one positive thing back then - "so cute na" LOL But I guess, even she suffered a lot in that store room playing "LTL Big Boss", and she was the one who was really crying and cosying up to Aayisaab like a hurt child! So guess thats Roop's redemption. 

Its a common, involuntary/unintentional thing with many mothers I think. They tend to give that special attention to the Boy child. And in Dutta's case AS probably made that extra effort because he was in fact more an orphan than anything else. He had lost his mother and that had made AS significantly more protective towards him than the others. DP being a monster of a Dad, she felt he needed her protection, care and love  more than her own two daughters. Kala being the eldest then must have been entrusted with responsibilities way beyond her age and grasping power. May be she felt other than her father and mother, Dutta had taken away her childhood from her as well. AS thought she was the eldest so she would be the most understanding and least in need of emotional support. AS herself was truing to cope with a world that had turned upside down for her. But may be where Kala is concerned she was wrong in a way. This happens in life. People take it for granted that if you are the eldest, you are in a better position to cope and provide support to the rest. Which isn't always necessarily true. And if at a tender age you grow sour the way Kala did, coping becomes the biggest strain.  

WORD, Mooner Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

But Dutta is a MAN and Moony belongs to your same sex Wacko! How can she be a replacement for your MAN
Wacko?!?!

No comments.

Go to top