Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 332: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 14)

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moontide

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

I just LOVE the way the writer has created DuJi friendship. You rarely get to see such friendship onscreen and reality, between men. Very few shows/movies have been able to capture this essence, and soulful side of men's friendship. I love the way both of them hug each other, totally heart-to-heart tight hugs EmbarrassedLOL! In other serials/movies, when guys hug each other (brothers, friends), it looks too formal and soulless Ouch, they seems distant, and thats what I love about Duji hugs, they have no sort of inhibition, they just jump and hug each other tightly, like how kids do LOL! Really, LTL is so soulful as far as EVERY relation is concerned, be it DN, DB, Aayisaab-Dutta, Baabi-Nakku, between brother and sisters, Aayisaaheb-Purohitji, everything is just so beautifully taken!

Their un-inhibited hugs are what I want more of and have made an appeal to Bandbajao for those LOL  LOL

But what you say is so true. The Jai-Viru bond of Sholay comes very close and I guess the writers had it in mind when creating Dutta-Baji. yes LTL became this hit because each character looked like someone out of everyday life or very close to it. I remember it was said LTL is based on some true story. Wonder which or whose!

@ blue - Really Shocked?! I'm not sure Ermm. Is it so BB Confused?! If yes, I would definitely LOVE to know the original version Wink!

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged

Oh yes, I perfectly agree with you! Thats exactly what I feel about Dutta! He can bring so many layers and shades to this one character, without making the character seem out of character! At one time he can look all angry and scary, that you get this feel that if you approach him, you might just get it from him (I felt him this way during the Damodar Patil track, when he was all angry and fuming in PN, making plans to DESTROY DP!), then another time he can look like this vulnerable baby who needs his mom (read Aayisaab and Nakku here LOL!), then another time he can TRY his best to look angry and pissed, but still have this "child-like" adorability that you just feel like pulling his cheeks EmbarrassedLOL! I sometimes wonder what would have been his reaction if Nakku actually pulled his cheeks back then LOL! Sometimes I get strange thoughts when I watch the JMM1 track, like "why doesnt Anna feel like pulling Dutta's cheeks?!" ShockedLOL!

RED: ROFL LMAO... just trying to imagine this bit...LOL 

Anna pulls Dutta's cheeks and Baji is livid!!!!

In JMM1 jagtap's character was another unforgettable sketch. I have not seen anything like that in Indian television. Jagtap was superbly brought to life by Mohan Kapoor. One of his best acting stints. The quirkiness and his games with Dutta! As if he knew exactly what was going on in Dutta's mind and loved to unsettle him always. He saw himself in Dutta and they had a strange connection.

But yes MR brought out so many layers and shades in Dutta. He shouldn't abandon this character you know. He should seriously consider and come back. Dutta is his creation after all. How can he simply let Dutta whither away?

Edited by Moontide - 12 May 2011 at 4:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moontide

Oh yes, I perfectly agree with you! Thats exactly what I feel about Dutta! He can bring so many layers and shades to this one character, without making the character seem out of character! At one time he can look all angry and scary, that you get this feel that if you approach him, you might just get it from him (I felt him this way during the Damodar Patil track, when he was all angry and fuming in PN, making plans to DESTROY DP!), then another time he can look like this vulnerable baby who needs his mom (read Aayisaab and Nakku here LOL!), then another time he can TRY his best to look angry and pissed, but still have this "child-like" adorability that you just feel like pulling his cheeks EmbarrassedLOL! I sometimes wonder what would have been his reaction if Nakku actually pulled his cheeks back then LOL! Sometimes I get strange thoughts when I watch the JMM1 track, like "why doesnt Anna feel like pulling Dutta's cheeks?!" ShockedLOL!

RED: ROFL LMAO... just trying to imagine this bit...LOL 

Anna pulls Dutta's cheeks and Baji is livid!!!!

In JMM1 jagtap's character was another unforgettable sketch. I have not seen anything like that in Indian television. Jagtap was superbly brought to life by Mohan Kapoor. One of his best acting stints. The quirkiness and his games with Dutta! As if he knew exactly what was going on in Dutta's mind and loved to unsettle him always. He saw himself in Dutta and they had a strange connection.

But yes MR brought out so many layers and shades in Dutta. He shouldn't abandon this character you know. He should seriously consider and come back. Dutta is his creation after all. How can he simply let Dutta whither away?

Jagtap was awsome yaar! He was one of the best cameos of LTL! He had a small role extending over just a few episodes, but he certainly left a mark!

And yes, the way Jagtap was "playing around" with Dutta was as though Dutta was a small stubborn kid LOL! I've seen many uncles do that to kids, and annoy them like hell LOL! When Jagtap "ordered" Dutta to cautiously walk behind him, Dutta got annoyed and ego took over him, and he PURPOSELY started treading his own path JUST to "disobey" Jagtap, and finally landed himself in that pit LOL! Thereafter, he was silently following Jagtap, and controlling himself no matter how much Jagtap might try to annoy him LOL! But am sure, even Jagtap must have felt like pulling his cheeks LOL!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 May 2011 at 4:40pm
ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Sorry Embarrassed,I am 14 pages/10 hrs late in catching up. Have been 6 feet deep in work Dead +Social and family commitments to top itLOL

In this episode we get to savor the different facets of Dutta's character ..the sizzling yet restrained husband-lover with Naku, Friend+Don in Duji and the concerned brother.

I am glad DSP has realized that there is more to  Mansurkar's murder and the "planted" letter. Apna gadha seekh raha haiLOL. Duji dostana, loyalty and understanding of each other is super!

The Tasha scene is justBlushing. The authority with will Dutta shuts the door to share those few precious moments with his wife, Naku is... Swoon...sigh...  its love, passion , tenderness and concern at its best and all rolled into one. Only DSP can do it with such natural elan.Day Dreaming

Dutta-Leela interaction was special today and something we never got to see earlier. He loves his sisters, showers them with all material comforts/luxury ..but today Dutta was giving something more precious...his undivided attention and time.

Dialogues of the epi:."Tu meru roz rah dekti hai na? Aaj main tera rah dekhoonga"
and " apni baheno ko ... .bas apna wakt nahi diya"
I love this man, DSPHeart

Now lets see what mystery superwoman + super jasooos,Naku discovers??

An awesome episode BB!Thumbs Up Thank you dear for continuing to write this epic and giving me my Dutta Shriram Patil Day Dreaming

Edit: Just a thought..Could the old lady be Dutta's mother.. Damodar's wife?Confused

Edited by ivy_11 - 12 May 2011 at 7:49pm

Elysia

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandbajao

@droopy_asleep: Thank you dear Embarrassed I do think that the focus will be on all characters now. If you see they are all being brought into the story one by one... exploring complex human relationships is really so much task and it does involve so many facets. Dutta wants to see Leela happy and he allows her to make her choice in finding happiness in Suds, but he knows that he himself can 
never forgive Suds for what has happened... ummm complex na?
Ya Nave has some cheek to keep referring to "aapki patni". He doesn't know that Dutta can smack his nose flat before he even realises it! LOL

I forgot to mention this. Badi himmat hain Nave mein. Outrightly asking Dutta to have his factory inaugurated by his wife. Maa ya behen kaha hota!

Elysia

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
awesome dear

love dutta in romantic mode and dialogue that he will wait for her tonight

love bro-sis convo
great work dear

skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
amazing update loved the TaSha scene ...specially the dialogue har baar thu meri rah dekhthi hai na aaj main teri rah dekhoonga ...BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

Thanks a lot ... after so long i dropped in to find a wonderful update love our LTL ZOne and all LTLians :)
Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ivy_11

Edit: Just a thought..Could the old lady be Dutta's mother.. Damodar's wife?Confused

But didn't Dutta's mother die after giving birth to him? I thought AS mentioned this at some point.

Maybe the woman is NS's wife or love or something and Dutta's the reason she ended up sick? I know that she must be of some significance to NS or he wouldn't keep her like this.

ivy_11

Go to top