Gulaal being Axed - Are Star Plus stupid? (Page 2)

nirmaldas Groupbie

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reemg

Omg I am so UPSET it's unbelievable, this is the last thing i thought would happen MY FAVORITE SHOW GULAAL BEING AXED
This show has so much to offer I mean other RUBBISH SHOWS like maryade tere mere sapne, Navya HAVE NOO STORY TO THEM WHAT SO EVER where as Gulaal has everything to offer and they decide to AXE IT... i mean this show is the best.

Guys WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING TO SAVE THIS SHOW PLEASEE ANYTHING LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS ON THIS LEAVE SUGGESTIONS WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE. Dont worry I have sent as many posts as i could to star forum.If many of us do the same it can create an impact.I have a gut feeling that it will only be a change of time slot at the most.the show has potential unlike those saas bahu ghise pitte dramas where they have to cook up things for lack of a good story.Even star plus can see that. Stay calm and think positive enjoy kes-gul chemistry.I had a blast today when kesar was spying on gulaal while she was doing singar and humming a song..and later tum khule baalon mein hi achi lagti ho dil' khus 'ho gaya in gulaal style.

Edited by nirmaldas - 12 May 2011 at 11:37am

anitamalik IF-Stunnerz

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Maryada is a pretty good show, and very real! So lets not bash other shows please, as we have fans of other shows in this forum too :)

As for Gulaal, my friend is trying to get me addicted to the show, so I have to say its interesting and hope it doesn't go off air for those people who love the show :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
I agree. Lets not bring in other shows please, just concentrate on keeping Gulaal on-air.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Some of my friends like this show so I hope just for their sake this doesn't goes off-air.
PLUS,I like Manasi =))

Edited by Mehak_Luvs_Rani - 12 May 2011 at 11:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reemg

Originally posted by *Reemz*

Lets calm down and just do our bit of messaging STAR PLUS 

I did get a reply from one of the creatives:

'its not going off air as of now. lets hope for the best.'

Hey yeah i've been messaging them, how do you get in contact with the creatives?

and does that also mean Gulaal possibly with not be axed as the viewings have gone up?
GOD I REALLY HOPE SO :( i will cry if the show ends.

just follow the link reemz gave us for feedback and stuff and you'll find the link for sending out queries/compliments/criticism/etc...Embarrassed

and chill... it's not finalised yet! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dua_44ever IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
I am not a regular Gulaal viewer but whenever I do watch it I get caught in the story. It's a very good show and has a potential for the story to become a long running success. 
Mansi Parekh is an amazing actor and I've always liked her work. I hope this show stays on longer at least for the sake of avid viewers Smile 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Since bunch of randomers commented I am going to too =)) Though I don't know much about the show but it's enough to grasp my friends' attention and I do believe they have good taste so I don't think it should go off! I can't help with mailing and shizz LMFAO been there done that never doing it again but I do wish you all the best.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley19 Senior Member

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
i am addicted to this show. I have only started to watch it since the 10 year leap and the show is very unique, i will be so gutted if it gets axed. im really disappointed that i wont see neil bhatt everyday! but i am sure he will get a part in another show very quickly, he is just so good!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index