Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Gulaal being Axed - Are Star Plus stupid?

reemg Senior Member
reemg
reemg

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Omg I am so UPSET it's unbelievable, this is the last thing i thought would happen MY FAVORITE SHOW GULAAL BEING AXED
This show has so much to offer I mean other RUBBISH SHOWS like maryade tere mere sapne, Navya HAVE NOO STORY TO THEM WHAT SO EVER where as Gulaal has everything to offer and they decide to AXE IT... i mean this show is the best.

Guys WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING TO SAVE THIS SHOW PLEASEE ANYTHING LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS ON THIS LEAVE SUGGESTIONS WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya2010laddoodent4uKAAcrazyanjalianjalienchanted.prernacdaHarpreet.M

reemg Senior Member
reemg
reemg

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reemg

Omg I am so UPSET it's unbelievable, this is the last thing i thought would happen MY FAVORITE SHOW GULAAL BEING AXED
This show has so much to offer I mean other RUBBISH SHOWS like maryade tere mere sapne, Navya HAVE NOO STORY TO THEM WHAT SO EVER where as Gulaal has everything to offer and they decide to AXE IT... i mean this show is the best.

Guys WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING TO SAVE THIS SHOW PLEASEE ANYTHING LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS ON THIS LEAVE SUGGESTIONS WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.

COME ON GUYS COMMENT BACK PLEASE WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING!!! WE PAY FOR WHAT WE WATCHHH !!
*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Lets calm down and just do our bit of messaging STAR PLUS 

I did get a reply from one of the creatives:

'its not going off air as of now. lets hope for the best.'

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

flowertotGGG3sharneil92Harpreet.Mnami2811.Sidra

reemg Senior Member
reemg
reemg

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Lets calm down and just do our bit of messaging STAR PLUS 

I did get a reply from one of the creatives:

'its not going off air as of now. lets hope for the best.'

Hey yeah i've been messaging them, how do you get in contact with the creatives?

and does that also mean Gulaal possibly with not be axed as the viewings have gone up?
GOD I REALLY HOPE SO :( i will cry if the show ends.
manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
how can you forget about baseless stories like mayke se bandhi dor,and that sadu gopi bahu serial sathiya..Angry...why dont they axe these shows which only focus on kitchen politics and woman bashing...where the leads whimper and sob stupidly for putting extra salt in their food...and what not...I am hurt ,irritated and angry...sp can go to hell if they axe gulaal ,the only tv serial i have watched in my entire lifeAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

reemgdatqurlx3doofenshmirtz00prernacdaGGG3

reemg Senior Member
reemg
reemg

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

how can you forget about baseless stories like mayke se bandhi dor,and that sadu gopi bahu serial sathiya..Angry...why dont they axe these shows which only focus on kitchen politics and woman bashing...where the leads whimper and sob stupidly for putting extra salt in their food...and what not...I am hurt ,irritated and angry...sp can go to hell if they axe gulaal ,the only tv serial i have watched in my entire lifeAngry

I know we really need to do something about it!!!

i've been commenting countless times on the website but as Reemz said the creative have said that the show may not be axed anyways.
I REALLY HOPE IT'S NOT. i think the most likely thing to happen is that there will be a time change thats all. I really hope :)

any more suggestions on how to save the show?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reemg

Originally posted by manzilmukul

I know we really need to do something about it!!!

i've been commenting countless times on the website but as Reemz said the creative have said that the show may not be axed anyways.
I REALLY HOPE IT'S NOT. i think the most likely thing to happen is that there will be a time change thats all. I really hope :)

any more suggestions on how to save the show?

I am so irritated at this news I ve sent so many messages on the sp link...How I hate stupid saas bahu serials...but with gulaal it was different...beautifulSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BadGirlKiss

BadGirlKiss IF-Dazzler
BadGirlKiss
BadGirlKiss

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
What the hel. No way. This show is amazing

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index