Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

TB-New Gulaal to be axed !! (Page 2)

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

Shanti, it means only one thing Telly buzz gave wrong info which was not validated by Sp officials, only the hindustan times article gave proper info about show to be back but date not yet set. even a recent article gave such info, so all we have left is to wait until some correct info is available.Dead
This new show Diya Bhatti was long overdue even mentioned in the new shows to come, Bidaai no is yet to come, now they need to bring shows which were in the offing since last year, Bidaai has a long wait.Ouch

Rekha see the line up fro this year

Shows on Star Plus:

'    Wife Bina Life, a novel reality show that will depict the atmosphere inside the house when the lady and homemaker of the house is not present.
'    Nach Baliye 5 has to be back to entice the audience.
'    Aap Ki Kachehri with Kiran Bedi will be back with a Season 3.
'    The huge success of Master Chef 1 prompts the channel to be back with a Season 2 soon.
'    Dance Olympics, a dance reality show produced by SOL is in the making.
'    'Navya', a youth based show produced jointly by Swastik Pictures and Vivek Bahl, Executive Creative Director, Star India.
   Dor, produced by UTV which is the remake of the Tamil serial Kolangal.
'    Diya Batti, produced by Sumeet Mittal and Shashi Mittal.
'    Koyal Boli, produced by J.D. Majethia and Aatish Kapadia's Hats Off Productions.
'    An untitled show on the lines of Jab We Met, to be produced by Shreya Creations.
'    An untitled youth based show to be produced by Endemol and 4 Lions Films.
'    An untitled Cinevistaas show with a musical backdrop.
'    Maharana Pratap, to be produced by Contiloe Telefilms.
'    Comedy weekend show by Neela Telefilms
'    Thriller weekend show produced by Filmfarm India.
'    Paraya Ghar, produced by V.G. Productions

They need to acomodate many shows this year and its the middle of the year so after Gulaal axed wonder whish one it will be

What a waste, But one thing is  there since Bidaaii ended at no 1 slot and the wedding of Angini I hope its sequel will value that high point and leap factrs and get the right cast !

Patience is the only word I can think of now!
'    Anchal, produced by V.G. Productions

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
i want not only this serial to be axed but another one jo log taane diye wo sab ...but naam nahi lenge as it is not allowed..and those rules r just for post leap fans only..pre leap fans are allowed to abuse anyone they want

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Priyaanj Senior Member

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
The show was given so many chances and at last it's being axed... It's really to be laughed...

Bidaai doing so well was axed at it's high feels very sad whenever I think about it...there are shows doing below average but are been given so many chances...

If bidaai was Still on air,I'm sure it would have given good TRPs...

Let's wait n watch which show will SP end at it's high point...
Too bad on SP part to axe bidaai...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
I will be glad that below average shows are being axed..

Audeinces not Fan base nor IF know what they want to watch
shows may have good actors but if the stryline doce'nt click masses it will get axed.
Bidaaii was not under the scanner post leap.. The lowest itmight have gone was to 12 but  with the focus on Anmol and his past people truly wanted to see the storyline with deep interest even the track where he was not accepted by Tammy and then Ragin's realization ... These were the key points which brought the show to no 1 position ...

In the history of televsion I am sure that there was never a show which gets axed at no 1 position
wonder why SP did that due to their ego pride or whatever

The promise to come back is there but the performance of Gulaal and the reason for it to be axed and get another show in its place don;t justify why they axed Bidaaii which was doing extremely well

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
you are right bidaai doesnt deserve to be axed. but bidaai will be back because sp and rajan ssir both daid bidaai went with a promise to return so it will return and did you guys notice some think this new show iss pyaar ko kya naam doon is also not on the list so chill bidaai will be back with big bang
shaazi IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
i think gulaal is much better than torturous post leap bidaaiDead...i wish it gets a respectful and happy ending unlike bidaai which had a pathetic ending...i don't think  now after getting so much curses rajan shahi will ever dare to destroy any otehr pair like he destroyed  ragvir...bidaai ended not because of poor trps but because rajan shahi and sp  was critisized to no limit by pre leap bidaai fans and so they were left with no option but to end bidaai
tvmylove IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
there are axed 9 pm serial... So nw it's not going to end...ufff... I think SP want to give up 9 pm...
So some one thinks gulaal is much better than post leap bidaai... ROFLLOL ya ya... there must be diffrent thinkers between us LOL
bidaai went with a promise to come back... So waiting with hope...

Edited by zee10 - 02 July 2011 at 10:05pm
Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
guys stop fighting if we will fight like that then it is not good fro bidaai so just dont fight shazzi dear sorry but to me bidaai post leap was better then that crap gulaal but bidaai rocks with sangad kinrul

Go to top