Case 26 - Chat Thread

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello people😊
Let's move towards next episode discussion. Case 26 is to be aired on 14th of this month. 
So that's a murder case and a man is accused as the guilty one.
I don't remember much as the promo isn't out till now, arnab can upload it tomorrow most probably. Well, the precap was similar to the last case and I didn't find anything special so don't remember. The precap consisted of crime scene and the courtroom scene. Maya is in the episode. I think the precap that was shown after the candle case is for next week.
Maya is in the episode. A girl is murdered and she has around 8 bite signs on her neck which was covered with blood.
Maya narrated all these and the background voice said kaise saabit karega KD.
I'm so confused.
Sorry for being unclear.😳
Wait for the episode and concentrate on your exams.πŸ˜›
All the best to exam candidates.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Two more days to go.πŸ˜‰
Edited by Shruti_HR - 12 years ago
Yuvi and ganguly are in my current profile picture na?

Going offline, laptop's battery is low.

Dint yet watch even promo so cant discuss about it.
I really loved in precap they shown that each and every witness which KD is producing is actually saying against Defense (KD).
KD brought them to make his strong or weak ❓  How KD will prove she is innocent. 
i think the same type of cases make the show boring they must try something different like bring that niyati sharma back and give something special like romance of kd ,some comic scenes and many more.
C.I.D does not have romantic scenes of any character .though its much popular show. whats need of romancing scenes of kd in show? Its based on investigation and court room drama not on love story of kd. U tell if other shows of sony( crime petrol, cid, khote sikke, surya) shows romance of any char ?
Exactly. I hate such tracks in crime shows. Niyati's presence or absence doesn't matter at all. Let it be a crime show, we are happy with this. Also KD's character doesn't suit all these at all.
Vampire. oh would try to see it on original air  time rather than seeing later on internet.  

This one is the vampire episode then the guy must have killed a lady.πŸ˜•

Edited by Shruti_HR - 12 years ago