Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

K__S thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I expected Runjhun to see Guddu at the dance bar based on the house arrest fragment yesterday. Just don't think Guddu will do anything further then dancing. (This is what I feel though)

Yes we have Jabbo trying to get Guddu back to who he was but kaurp07 already pointed out very nicely why Guddu needs to do what he is doing. So I won't repeat that.

As for Runjhun now it's also her time to think what it is she exactly wants. She needs to stop telling herself that she is doing this for amma. Runjhun needs to realize she is (also) doing this for herself. Seeing Guddu at the dance bar might just bring her in that direction... I hope...

LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Wafah...for this excellent update...👏

Waw...really want to see this episode...😉

Just like in the cartoon's ...Jabbo/Kukkan are Guddu's conscience...😆

Jabbo play's the devil Guddu on one side...and Kukkan the Angel Guddu on the other side...🤣

I wonder who's going to win...

Will comment later ...

sunheri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I am actually tired of Runjhun always giving pravachan to Guddu and always trying to reform him. I would like to see some attraction from Runjhun side for Guddu ...they have shown Guddu watching her but they never show Runjhun being affected with Guddu ever being close to her or she ever thinking about him.

It would b nice to see  Runjhun being jealous if he any other girl flirts or if he talks to any other girl and then probably discover how she likes Guddu.

I dont know how her bhagya is not working for Guddu, I would think if she stepped in the shop there would be some sales ..this is very contradictory to her being bhagonwali!!!! ( from what they shown till now) Maybe then Guddu will realize she is lucky for him.
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanks for the update
-salma- thumbnail
thanks for the great update Wafah :)
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks..

such a sad episode..feel bad for R..

I think this was needed to show that G is really trying to convince himself that he has not changed..he was not looking very happy at that place...

also amma pointed out to R that she is happy as she can see the changes in R...

so both have changed but have yet to discover for themselves..

lets hope we get a really good episode 2moro..

I hope kukkan can talk some sense into G..and help R..

loved his line that G losing the challenge will mean that G has won...the heart of R..😉
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Meredith

Thanx for the update. The writers have TOTALLY messed up this till now perfect storyline. 😕

I don't think the writers have messed up the storyline at all...

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nureat01

Thanks for the update, Wafah!

Ok so I really hadn't expected Runjhun to see him at the bar and she's back to her "I lost the challenge to change him" raag...hmmm...they are both only harping about the challenge...I still understand it when Guddu says so but why is  Runjhun stuck on this raag?? Always everything is about Amma and I couldn't change him etc. etc.

Anu I think Runjhun felt completely lost in the pre-cap scene...lost for a different reason than I think she herself understands and much more than the challenge...she felt defeated but for a different reason...even though to her she was talking about the challenge I think emotionally she doesn't realize that it's on a different level...a different kind of loss that she feels...

LoveGuddu thumbnail

Originally posted by Nureat01

Originally posted by Wafah

Thanks for the update, Wafah!

Ok so I really hadn't expected Runjhun to see him at the bar and she's back to her "I lost the challenge to change him" raag...hmmm...they are both only harping about the challenge...I still understand it when Guddu says so but why is  Runjhun stuck on this raag?? Always everything is about Amma and I couldn't change him etc. etc.

Anu I think Runjhun felt completely lost in the pre-cap scene...lost for a different reason than I think she herself understands and much more than the challenge...she felt defeated but for a different reason...even though to her she was talking about the challenge I think emotionally she doesn't realize that it's on a different level...a different kind of loss that she feels...

@ Red...That is a very good point Wafah...I agree 100% with you on this...

gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wafah

I agree.  She never used the word "challenge" in the precap.  She felt more defeated emotionally.