~Aishwarya Rai Bachchan FC~: Beauty Goddess - Page 45

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sweet coco

YES! We're on the same page!!!

She and Colin broke up...he was ready to resign for her and she didn't want him to do that b/c she wasn't that serious...well she kind of was! This girl is way too confused!!

I agree...bye bye Raina! And OMG...I can't believe Georgina came back!!!! What a riot that girl is!

Aww Colin😭 Wasn't he sleeping with someone else too? Oh no that was Ben's sister who got a check from him na. And yeah agree about Serena...she has been with SO many guys...how will she EVER choose?πŸ˜†

Georgina is so messed up. πŸ₯±
Serena will end up with Nate...both look so good together...plus she's too hyper and he's too boring...opposites attract!!!

And omg...she is, but she makes the drama so interesting!
Yeah they actually should end up together even though I always secretly always wanted him with B. But oh well B has Chuck now :)

Georgina...hopefully she does something GOOD and tells them with whatever happens with 'Charlie'. I dont even know her real name now. Why would Lily's sis even do that...so messed up. Does she even HAVE a daughter?!
YES! She does have a daughter...she said she doesn't want them to know her REAL daughter...so OMG! Oh btw if you needed a better place to watch you should have told me tv links it the best place...but none of that virus crap will get on your computer...you can catch on monday night too...jsut a few hours later...but dude it's super fast!
You wanted nate and B...but B and C have more of that sexiness and funniness...oh well...old hopes! I loved serena more in season 1 and season 2...but after the Chair thing started...I'm so into Blair...and Blair has been the best character this season...I loved her growth as a human being and the way she was independent from all men!!! And she GOT the prince...finally not being in serena's shadows! But blake is so HOT! Can't wait for the Green Lantern ...her and ryan reynolds=HOT!

YES! She does have a daughter...she said she doesn't want them to know her REAL daughter...so OMG! Oh btw if you needed a better place to watch you should have told me tv links it the best place...but none of that virus crap will get on your computer...you can catch on monday night too...jsut a few hours later...but dude it's super fast!

Really? I saw the last epi. on tuesday. I mean on Monday I was waiting anxiously but damn it didn't come online. let me know next time: You don't watch PLL na?
Nahin...def not PPL! I've PM you the link or post it on your FB wall...plus it's high def if you watch at 11pm, but low def at 10!!! 
Ok darling...bye and study hard!!!! And how fun this week-end!

hey drash and sabz!!! Welcome and sorry for not being here!!! So glad you guys came!!!

Thank dear =)
No problem at all...I understand that you were busy!
I will try to be here as much as I can as I usually eat, sleep and rest in IF πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What's the discussion now?

Is Aish back to India?

HEY!!! Sorry was taking a practice MCAT...so left for a long while!!πŸ˜†

OH! No wonder I couldn't figure you out...so glad you're back!!! Missed you loads! Why the name change?!

NP at all Hetu πŸ˜‰ MCAT practice comes first πŸ˜ƒ
haha...yes yes, many ppl forgot me ever since I changed my id :( LOL...I changed it to Sabz coz it's my name and easy for ppl to remember me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† People used to ask me everyday why I chose "romiosugar" as my username and honestly, I did not have any answer for that πŸ˜› But, I am going back to same one soon =) As soon as I am allow to go back πŸ˜‰

I used to stalk your post in Bolly section πŸ˜† I was/am a silent reader of all Aish related post in Bolly section 🀣