Frequent Posters

jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mariasrk

Me too i really missed you 🤗😔

anyways how are you ?

I'm fine jaani...how are you...?
It feels great to talk to you again after such a long time.

I was so busy with my exams at university and also my work at office.

Miss you loads 🤗
jaanlover thumbnail

Edited by jaanlover - 12 years ago
mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jaanlover

I'm fine jaani...how are you...?
It feels great to talk to you again after such a long time.

I was so busy with my exams at university and also my work at office.

Miss you loads 🤗

I'm good thanks😳same here i feel so light  after talking to u today 😳
ahh lucky u ur exams finished mine are goona start in JUNE😆
jaanlover thumbnail
Originally posted by: mariasrk

I'm good thanks😳same here i feel so light  after talking to u today 😳
ahh lucky u ur exams finished mine are goona start in JUNE😆

Awww...it was not my last exams...My last exams are also in June...
Wish you all the best jaani with your exams..You will def Rock !!
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Wow Real beauty! 😳

jaanlover thumbnail
^^ She is looking like a Pari...Love it !!
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aishwarya Rai to play fictional Bollywood heroine
By Jenny Barchfield, Associated Press – 15 mins ago

CANNES, France – It's a safe bet that Indian actress Aishwarya Rai won't have to do too much research for her latest role: Bollywood's biggest female star is playing, well, Bollywood's biggest female star, the movie's producers announced on Friday.

"Heroine," by director Madhur Bhandarkar, is billed in the production company's press release as an "entertaining, daring, emotional, shocking, glamorous, scandalous behind-the-scenes account of the reality behind the world of glitz and glamour that our stars inhabit."

Still, Rai — a former Miss World — stated that the film, which enters production in June, is "not an autobiography, for sure."

Rumors to the contrary are "to tickle your fantasy," she told reporters at a news conference at the Cannes Film Festival. "That's what the viewer will probably be searching for, but very honestly, as an actor, it's your professional responsibility to give to your characters with absolute commitment.

"It's not just about you going out there and doing your own thing and creating your own character. It's the director who wrote it and that's the way it gets read and that's the way it gets eventually brought to life," said the emerald-eyed actress, whose many appearances at Cannes and contracts with international luxury brands have placed her among the most international renowned faces of Indian cinema.

Rai first came to India's attention when she was crowned Miss World in 1994. She's since made dozens of movies, including "Devdas," the pathos-filled musical that became a crossover international blockbuster in 2002.

The 37-year-old actress's personal life has also had its share of drama. Over the years, she was romantically linked to some of Bollywood's most famous leading men before marrying Abhishek Bachchan, the son of Bollywood scion Amitabh Bachchan, in 2007. The pair has made a few films together, including last year's action-packed "Raavan."

Bhandarkar is best known for his films "Chandni Bar" (2001), "Page 3" (2005), "Traffic Signal" (2007) and "Fashion," a 2008 movie starring Priyanka Chopra about the Indian fashion industry.

A release date for "Heroine" is yet to be set.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110513/ap_en_...s_aishwarya_rai

ashna26 thumbnail
Ash, Bhandarkar launch 'Heroine' in Cannes

Cannes, May 13 : Aishwarya Rai together with acclaimed filmmaker Madhur Bhandarkar launched the first look of their upcoming bold and glamourous movie "Heroine", which delves into the behind the scenes life of an actress in the Indian film industry, at the 64th Cannes International Film Festival.

"'Heroine' is a film that the team was very excited about and yes I have just agreed to come on board," said Aishwarya who will essay a superstar in it.

"Madhur has been speaking to me for many years to collaborate together on a film and I am glad we are finally working together on 'Heroine'. He is the director of multiple award winning films in India and hence, as an actor I'm certainly looking forward to this experience," added the 37-year-old.

Bhandarkar takes his legacy of bringing women-centric issues on celluloid forward with "Heroine". Earlier, his critically and commercially acclaimed cinematic offerings "Chandni Bar", "Page 3", "Satta", "Corporate" and "Fashion" too focused on various issues related to women.

Based on the life and times of a superstar Bollywood actress, "Heroine" promises to be an entertaining, daring, emotional, shocking, glamorous and scandalous behind the scenes account of showbiz. The film will take a peep into make up rooms and vanity vans to show the politics, the secrets and the lies, the highs of fame and the depths of failure of an actress.

The film is going on the floors next month and Bhandarkar considers it as his "magnum opus" and feels only Aishwarya could fit the role.

"Unveiling the first look here is certain to be an auspicious start to the movie which goes into production mid this year. 'Heroine' is an extremely glamorous yet bold story of the internal journey of a star, which is sure to appeal to audiences across the globe and therefore Aishwarya was a perfect choice for the film - no one could have essayed the role better," said Bhandarkar.

The first poster, unveiled at the ongoing international film extravaganza, looks like a cover of a glossy cine magazine. The focus is one Aishwarya's angelic eyes, and tags like "She's No.1" and "REVEALED: Blow by blow account of what happened that night" find place on the poster.

Since being on the cover page of a leading cinema magazine is given so much importance in Bollywood, the poster's idea only goes to show that Bhandarkar will remain true to the essence of his subject, like always.

The film is being produced by UTV Motion Pictures and its head honcho Ronnie Screwvala was also present at the launch. He had earlier worked with Bhandarkar on "Fashion", and with Aishwarya on "Jodhaa Akbar" and "Guzaarish".

"UTV and Madhur's combination in 'Fashion' combined the right blend of reality, something that Madhur excels in, with glamour, and it was mounted on a large canvas. With 'Heroine', we take it to the next level and when you see the movie finally you will know it was written only with someone as talented and expressive and stunning as Aishwarya in mind," he said.

--IANS

http://www.newkerala.com/news/world/fullnews-208382.html

ashna26 thumbnail
Aishwarya, Madhur and Ronnie announce Heroine at Cannes

By Bollywood Hungama News Network, May 13, 2011 - 14:54 IST

Cannes 2011 saw yet another splash of glamour with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Madhur Bhandarkar and Ronnie Screwvala coming together to announce their upcoming movie Heroine. The trio was seen together for the first time to announce their association for the bold and glamorous saga, with the unveiling of the first look of the film at the prestigious film festival.

Directed by Madhur Bhandarkar and produced by UTV Motion Pictures, Heroine will star Aishwarya Rai Bachchan essaying the role of a superstar. The film is scheduled to go on the floors in June this year.

After his incredible run of women-centric films from Chandni Bar, Page 3, Satta and Corporate to the blockbuster Fashion, produced by UTV, Madhur Bhandarkar now turns his lens inward and presents his most ambitious work yet - Heroine. The film is based on the life and times of a superstar heroine from the dream factory we call 'Bollywood'. The film is an entertaining, daring, emotional, shocking, glamorous, scandalous behind the scenes account of the reality behind the world of glitz and glamour that our film stars inhabit. For a country obsessed with films and film stars, Heroine will take audiences on a voyeuristic journey to see what really goes on behind the closed doors of make up rooms and vanity vans. It will give them a chance to go beyond the gorgeous smiles and politically correct quotes, to see what really happens in the lives of India's sweethearts - The sniping & the politics, the secrets & the lies, the incredible highs of fame & the lonely depths of failure. This is the film Bhandarkar has been subconsciously preparing for ever since he joined the industry and one which he considers his magnum opus.

Talking about the film and her association with Madhur and UTV, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan said, "Heroine is a film that the team was very excited about and yes I have just agreed to come on board. Madhur has been speaking to me for many years to collaborate together on a film and I am glad we are finally working together on Heroine. He is the director of multiple award winning films in India and hence, as an actor I'm certainly looking forward to this experience. UTV and I have worked before on special work of cinema; Jodhaa Akbar and Guzaarish, both of which have achieved incredible acclaim, appreciation and awards for us. This new venture certainly looks like a strong creative synergy and I look forward to this new journey in film."

On this occasion, Indian National Award winning director, Madhur Bhandarkar said, "I feel delighted to announce Heroine, my next project, at Cannes - one of the most prestigious global platforms. Unveiling the first look here is certain to be an auspicious start to the movie which goes into production mid this year. Heroine is an extremely glamorous yet bold story of the internal journey of a star, which is sure to appeal to audiences across the globe and therefore Aishwarya was a perfect choice for the film - no one could have essayed the role better. I'm also glad that Bhandarkar Entertainment and UTV are working together again. This is our second film together and we share the same vision which makes the entire process of filmmaking very smooth."

At the unveiling of Heroine at Cannes, Ronnie Screwvala, CEO, UTV said, "UTV and Madhur's combination in Fashion combined the right blend of reality, something that Madhur excels in, with glamour, and it was mounted on a large canvas. With Heroine, we take it to the next level and when you see the movie finally you will know it was written only with someone as talented and expressive and stunning as Aishwarya in mind."

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/features/2011/05/13/7453/