Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I watch GG!!!1 Next week is gonna be the bomb...ahhh! Blair...are you a chair or serenate?! Or dair?!
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No I didn't see the other shoes😡 lol
I'm confused...I mean I used to like Chair until he got violent now I like Louis and B :P lol and for Serena I like Ben LOL Nate is So boring now
Btw you should watch PLL!!

So gorgeous!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
nahin yaar...don't have time..it is good though! I just stick GG and TVD!

Ben...wonder if he'll come back in the finale!!! I hope Louis doesn't turn out to be weird!
Katalicious thumbnail
Yeah when is the finale?! I haven't seen this week's epi :P will watch 2mrw after work! I'll be on at school but wont be until the night after that :(

And Louis is COOL!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
awww...I want an autograph too!!!

There was a fan who saw Aishu yesterday in the hotel lobby and burst into tears...so chweet...I wonder what the interaction was like!
Katalicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet coco

awww...I want an autograph too!!!

There was a fan who saw Aishu yesterday in the hotel lobby and burst into tears...so chweet...I wonder what the interaction was like!

OMG AWWW! How sad and cute! How do you know? And I wana know Aishu's reaction so badly! Btw where is Cannes this year?
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Next week is the finale...it looks exciting!!!! Chuck and Blair...that's how it's gonna end!! That cousin charlie...total nut case...Louis is pretty cool...but I hope he doesn't do something stupid...all the guys on that show do...chuck, nate, dan, ben, rufus, etc.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: KatForeva

OMG AWWW! How sad and cute! How do you know? And I wana know Aishu's reaction so badly! Btw where is Cannes this year?

where?! It's always in france...do you mean which hotel she's staying?!

As for the fan...no idea...hopefully we get some feedback from her (the fan) soon through twitter or FB!
Katalicious thumbnail

Next week is the finale...it looks exciting!!!! Chuck and Blair...that's how it's gonna end!! That cousin charlie...total nut case...Louis is pretty cool...but I hope he doesn't do something stupid...all the guys on that show do...chuck, nate, dan, ben, rufus, etc.

OH NO! Its ending? UGH! What will I do until PLL starts in like mid June :( when will GG start again? Dont spoil for me k! I haven't seen the previous 1 LOL
Katalicious thumbnail

where?! It's always in france...do you mean which hotel she's staying?!

As for the fan...no idea...hopefully we get some feedback from her (the fan) soon through twitter or FB!

Wow France thats so cool! But Zoo said its always differnet like IIFA😕 Btw no Aishu @ IIFA this year?

Hopefully...I wana know so bad!