Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
AngryPart oneAngrylet me get my anger outAngry

Episode starts 

At the mandir a small boy with is tiffin box  he looks hungry n gopi looks at him n smiles aham is busy with paying the priest  he tells gopi that his mother is away n does not have food, so 
gopi gives a ladoo to a boy  n  its a cute conversation between them   the boy tells her didnt her mother give her food for school she tells him she never went to school  he tells her she is lucky as she was at home she said no i get up early in the morning n pray  he asks what did she pray for she tells him for home suk n shanti.  Aham is listening to convo he admires gopi.   Aham then leaves tells jigar shall meet them in car, rashi wants  to leave n jigar tells her she wanted to to puja so why leave it know she is angry n thinks how will i do my kalakari.  Gopi looks round to see  where aham is n   sees him leaving  n she follows.
at cm kinjal in kitchen n hears urmilla telling somebody to open it n  then  she walks out n sees urmilla with a box kinjal ask urmilla what is it urmilla tells the delivery boys to open n take it towards her bedroom she is grinning kinjal looking confused

precap  same as last night

at cm urmilla has a portable ac in her room n kinjal  walks  in  n says  faye you should get one for my room,  n urmilla says she only got it for her room. 

Gopi n aham by the car n gopi starts to do puja by the car aham looks  jigar n rashi come rashi looks anoyed n gopi says a pray aham looks at her, Gopi tries to make small talk she asks a question    gopi asks to  put a tika on something then gopi tries to open door n cant n aham helps her  n opens its for her  a lala moment n gopi puts ticker on ganesh ji  in the car.  everyone looks on n then rashi in self thought  what shall i do then she goes towards the shoes n says she is getting a mala  jigar says she will  get it but she insists n runs off.
kinjal comes to urmilas room  she is happy in ac room kinjal tells her we have  called someone to see about your health, she has called doctor, so urmila  is panicking n good scene with urmilla n kinjal  comical scene. the doctor tells her she should not be working n kinjals adds fuel to fire n gets the doctor to give a  injection urmilla is panicking  kinjal looking smugLOL urmila sad about to cry 
precap as before 

At the mandir rashi  she is thinking  of what she has to do to keep goham apart, she goes to the lady n asks her  for cow dung  she asks for payment,  rashi vexed n  tells her you were about to throw it away  she said so you still have to pay for it, then rashi does   she takes off gopis shoes n puts  cow dung on them Angry  jigar comes n says to rashi what are you doing ? she tells her she was getting a mala.  Gopi n aham at car gopi still  doing puja, rashi n jigar arrive n  jigar saying  how  cute goham look together we shall leave them toegther jigar tells aham  to go as he n rashi want to spend  time at the mandir.    but rashi says you have to goto work we must go .  they all get in, rashi asks gopi to put on ac then starts to say about smell  everyone is trying to figure it out n  rashi is saying its smells like cow dung, then everyone looks n aham notices gopis shoes  n rashi starts her bad mouthing aham drives the car like a mad man n gets home, Gopi is upset. 
Aham gets out of the car n rashi n jigar n then kokila n hetal also  come running out the precap from yesterday,  kokila asks aham what happened, why are  asking me  ask her i cant even take this car to the office n tells jigar to leave    they leave.  kokila  asks gopi  whats wrong n rashi replies   n tells her that gopi put cow dung in the car,  thats why aham is angry kokila looks at gopi then at rashi she knows its rashi kalakari.
Dhawal comes to the office  n someone asks he has come here to work, then sees the manager n asks him where he should sit dhawal says i will sit where you will tell me where to sit, the manager takes him to his cabin dhawal is shocked n sits down.  Jigar n aham  walk into the office jigar leaves to go on site  aham asks someone wheres the manager he tells him then goes to see him, aham is shocked to see manager n dhwal together,n aham greets him n asks what he is doing there dhawal says that chirag kaka gave him  a job, n what should he do aham is shocked he tells dhawal    if kaka has given you a job then he shall tell you what to do, then he looks at manager  n tells him that this is a office n keep it as a office not  afamily get together is that understood n leaves, aham in his office n opens phone bill which is 80000  rupees aham checks the bill n says i have only made 2 calls n whos number is this, ahams  goes n  then he  phone n on the otherside urmilla  picks up  n she says to rashi tell me what you have done in that  house to cause trouble aham is shocked and listens as now he knows gopi is innocent Big smile
 precap  Gopi sees rashi doing something on the gulab jaman  n is shocked 

Big smile

Edited by fanbidaai - 12 May 2011 at 8:43am

The following 119 member(s) liked the above post:

JayshreeRajourizombieb1ndumiratoonaNas1sumanupChetnaksnehasanjanaangel_subazminammrvlsmedhsrohini_2007loop118niki_pnpragyakumaroinkoinkmonicayRaviSharmasdavisER_ER_YAeshachanupamgparbhudayalnirleppannuKK_1234everest1zohrabanubobo12345agnija19sonam.anjanashiny3tvfreaqsandhyanand17emeliajaya.sBlacksexyspicysarahjareenmanya7878am1sh2na3rsingingkaanchi.lubitherimsimhimani88***Anu***kamuralident4uladdooJoshana458dirk41ivy_softyzanabegteddyruminanda_gopaahutaA HUGE FANSrkDiyaBidaaifan09amitasailycemrergattukripsySun-LoveBhumika18virensshalinikanagunithi07Aashna26shmuupieRBO_Addictdailyvisitortashi482sunshine33CharmGalsam990SpotKayChaudhrytm_Nancy_sweetymollastminfammma_SK_BubblyRsamarp2Natasha08simran15evad-Khush-hamzanuhaSwap-Arhiangelic8219smithasrkSunriseGreenstonexANJANAsimi_1NiceupRoarkcorvetteshalini01Saniya93saomomShell16deejaginithyamkv-Anaya--Yuks-nivedithajyothi_cool-tellyaddict-Naughtynattyt_areebANJ4.Nafisa.TarantallegraMs.S.K.Howlarious.SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written update12/5 goham realization" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
did u notice gopi was talking to the little boy very fluently??? see she can talk!!!

thks for the quick update suk

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

CharmGaltashi482SrkDiyaBubblyRtaral83suk19.SajnaVe.

siddiqua

siddiqua

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
thanx for live update...i am not watching because i dont have guts to watch todays show

fed up with ahem bashing gopiii...this rashi is getting to my nerves

Edited by siddiqua - 12 May 2011 at 7:51am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwalSrkDiyatashi482CharmGalBubblyRsmithasrksuk19ruky786.SajnaVe.

.SajnaVe.

IF-Addictz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Thanks for the quickUpdate 

Edited by Bloem123 - 12 May 2011 at 7:54am

ShaunSA

IF-Rockerz

ShaunSA

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Just watched it. Gopi seems to relate better with kids then adults. 

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaunSA

Just watched it. Gopi seems to relate better with kids then adults. 

Does tht mean gopi is still immature and hasnt grown up fully? maybe...so far gopi always had a better bond with ppl who are inferior to her, not in terms of status but in terms of age, ie panna, mani, and other kids. maybe part of her brain hasnt develop because living with urmi 24/7 she is still scared and yes she does lack confidence. but pls sometimes the way gopi talks is soo irritating...she thinks she is talking sweet but its the other way round

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena4477

ek1229

IF-Dazzler

ek1229

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
I think it is lack of confidence. She was never allowed to talk or voice her opinion. And now when she can do that...she is scared.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

emeliasunshine33tashi482Sakuu

ek1229

IF-Dazzler

ek1229

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Also why was Gopi crying and ahem so angry...did they show that today?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top