Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS-Silence of the Lambs to Provocative Love (Page 6)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
i found it...hehe

sooo hottt

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soniyasmechantefilleroseinbloom

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Acha :D Very good :)

Now tell me since I didn't know if you answered me .. are you a nurse now ?? How was your first day at your new job ? :)

Z
aray i did tell u na, but the thread was moving sooo fast u may have missed itLOL

no i am not a nurse...i am part of the recreation team. I do activities with the residents, talk with them and encourage then to be active. They are sooo cute, and one resident, her name is Irene she remembered me when i was in high school, i used to volunteer there as well...and i used to do the same thingLOLLOL

she remembered and was like, oh you work here now!!!  AWESOME, now we will get to have some fun around here, i remember u used encourage us to dance LOLLOL

and i would make them actually dance too, even if they are in wheelchairs, i would tell them to shake a leg in it...i made up this theory then...because they are like how can we dance when we are in wheelchairs...and i was like see, it is all about imagination...

you can dance in ur sleep...as a dream you can dance while your sitting...anyone can dance...Wink and they all started laughing...but they danced...so it worked no?ROFL

my first day was cool, it was movie night and so we watched the time travler's wife.Tongue

Awww...Shivu that is so cute...love you for that ,babe. You know, taking care of people is the biggest thing anybody can do and may God bless you for that. Amen

Dance is probably the best thing to spread cheer. I love it!!
cheers to ur gr8 wrk!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427roseinbloom

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=kuls11][/QUOTE]
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Kullu, u r going nutsROFLROFL

Silentsoulroseinbloom

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Here is another version!!  What do you guys think???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_piscesravenheartroseinbloomSilentsoul

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mechantefille

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Acha :D Very good :)

Now tell me since I didn't know if you answered me .. are you a nurse now ?? How was your first day at your new job ? :)

Z
aray i did tell u na, but the thread was moving sooo fast u may have missed itLOL

no i am not a nurse...i am part of the recreation team. I do activities with the residents, talk with them and encourage then to be active. They are sooo cute, and one resident, her name is Irene she remembered me when i was in high school, i used to volunteer there as well...and i used to do the same thingLOLLOL

she remembered and was like, oh you work here now!!!  AWESOME, now we will get to have some fun around here, i remember u used encourage us to dance LOLLOL

and i would make them actually dance too, even if they are in wheelchairs, i would tell them to shake a leg in it...i made up this theory then...because they are like how can we dance when we are in wheelchairs...and i was like see, it is all about imagination...

you can dance in ur sleep...as a dream you can dance while your sitting...anyone can dance...Wink and they all started laughing...but they danced...so it worked no?ROFL

my first day was cool, it was movie night and so we watched the time travler's wife.Tongue

Awww...Shivu that is so cute...love you for that ,babe. You know, taking care of people is the biggest thing anybody can do and may God bless you for that. Amen

Dance is probably the best thing to spread cheer. I love it!!
cheers to ur gr8 wrk!
thank you amrutaBig smile...yes it is a very big job to take care of anyone...i just want them all to have fun, so what if most of them have been abandoned by their stupid kids...whom are tooo selfish to take care of their parents AngryAngryAngry

it is a place where they live, they need to have fun...so i will make sure they do, in fact i have to do arts and crafts with them all on Sat...so i just found some cute summery pictures in which they will color...and then i made a up new thing where they have to tell me a memory of them associated with the picture...so this was it is an arts activity and a brain activity.Tongue

mechantefilleroseinbloom

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Here is another version!!  What do you guys think???

haye haye momwa, it is sooo good to see u back with Maaneet feverClapClapClapClapClap

BUT, i love this tooo...can someone make me a link to this so i can use it as a siggieBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
LOL Behna .. sorry I was going everywhere and just came back here .. and yea it's so hot Blushing

Nagz: You're so right .. dekhte hi reh gaye.. I could stare at that for the longest time .. Day Dreaming

Z

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Alright, i have to go shower and do pooja...for bhags will join u all shortly!

mechantefilleroseinbloom

Go to top