Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS-Silence of the Lambs to Provocative Love (Page 23)

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Ana,   Mishti,

Frankly,  I have been asking so many fans about it, the more knowledgeable ones (I would presume!!)...  but the last one version given was what I wrote to Raaz wondering if personal life with marriage has affected Guru...thats why in the final analysis I checked out with Raaz...and his answer was the difficulty in getting them together in one frame - minus that very carefree, joyous, giggly nature both leads have...he went on to say Gurmeet is a 200% giver of himself in scenes, remember! And I believe that to the core.  Frankly I am a total defender of Guru & his personal lifeTongue...

Actually I dont expect much from these serials anymore...yes the right angles and the right mood and tone set in brings the same delusional highTongue...but I still feel the withdrawal symptoms from the leads when it comes to good passion.  THats all.   Raaz has not been precise with my question though.  I gave upConfused and hope to punch the bag laterLOL.

Edited by lovetheserial - 12 May 2011 at 8:55pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille--Nargis--mysterygurl1427

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Ana,   Mishti,

Frankly,  I have been asking so many fans about it, the more knowledgeable ones (I would presume!!)...  but the last one version given was what I wrote (wifey!!)...thats why in the final analysis I checked out with Raaz...and his answer was the difficulty in getting them together in one frame - minus that very carefree, joyous, giggly outlook...he went on to say Gurmeet is a 200% giver of himself in scenes, remember!

Actually I dont expect much from these serials anymore...yes the right angles and the right mood and tone set in brings the same delusional highTongue...but I still feel the withdrawal symptoms from the leads when it comes to good passion.  THats all.   Raaz has not been precise with my question though.

Well Al...dont think that i am trying to start an argument here...

i too get angry at times but at the end of the day when i place myself in the other persons shoes i realise my mistake...

Very frankly tomorrow when i get married to the person i love if he asks me to refrain from something but at the same time being supportive about the rest I would willingly do it(Note : I still donot believe that Gurmeet personal life is a reason for no kiss)... 

Gurmeet's dedication shows in the way he enacts the scenes and Vinuji just confirmed it because he knows what goes through the audience minds...we do tend to get angry on the people we love the most...I donot think we can get half as passionate scenes as we get in Geet anywhere else...

as for the reason i can give you one...

the anticipation phase is most sought after...once the SR will be over...u will realise the difference and thats why the CV's want to capitalise on this period...

Finally...the right angles and the right direction..well all i can say is we got to wait for saturday and see whats in store..

Chalo i gotta rush back to my presentation...i hope i made sense

Love 

Anamika

Edited by maaneet_pisces - 12 May 2011 at 1:55pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefillemysterygurl1427

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
the anticipation phase is most sought after...once the SR will be over...u will realise the difference and thats why the CV's want to capitalise on this period...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See Ana,  I luv to hear different versions and try to deduce my own analysis and logical understanding.  So really even if you argued, I would still have my own judgements.  Thats fair enough.  I agree totally with Gurmeet's 100% giving of himself...So he is a really terrific emoter and actor...there could be others who are better in others pov...

Well the mistake I assume is the indian mentality which feels the SR is the highpoint!!  Theres so much more to capture in a story beyond SR.  SR to me is only the begining, cementing a relationship.  So much more to work on by way of story futuristically.  In the Indian mental build up, SR is the total total high point and then itzzz the end!!

Should not be and the CV's should be thinking beyond, cause the reality is much more than an SR.Tongue 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefillemysterygurl1427

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
OK,  girls, who ever would make Smilea hands up situation,  me says GOOD BYE to the lot,  see ya guys tomorrow morningSmile.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Heya girlies ...wassup ??? hey missed the beginning of the epi ...im watching it now ...will get back to u guys very soon hopefully ...ie if im not dead after watching MAAN...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Koi hai ya sab chale gaye ???Confused??  
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Hellooo

Anyone home?
Koi iss samshan ghat mein hai?
Arey yesterday at this time this thread hit 100 pages, atleast hit 50 todayOuch...

Muniza
mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See Ana,  I luv to hear different versions and try to deduce my own analysis and logical understanding.  So really even if you argued, I would still have my own judgements.  Thats fair enough.  I agree totally with Gurmeet's 100% giving of himself...So he is a really terrific emoter and actor...there could be others who are better in others pov...

Well the mistake I assume is the indian mentality which feels the SR is the highpoint!!  Theres so much more to capture in a story beyond SR.  SR to me is only the begining, cementing a relationship.  So much more to work on by way of story futuristically.  In the Indian mental build up, SR is the total total high point and then itzzz the end!!

Should not be and the CV's should be thinking beyond, cause the reality is much more than an SR.Tongue 
very well said mika and alwa...i feel like what Al is trying to say is something, and i think i just got what u meant halwaEmbarrassed

and i agree with u, a relationship and not just based on sex, and it should not be the highest point in a married life couple. This is one factor i still do not like about indian shows...that they make an SR such a huge point in the shows...there is much more then an SR in a relationship...

people just meet a person for one night and have sexOuch...one night stands...how can something typical like sex be taken for something this important though? I understand that for a married couple to better understand one another have to explore every aspect of their relationship and haveing a physical relationship is an important factor...

but it shouldn't just end at that. LOL I get ur point alwa...i do...Tongue after u explore the physical aspect with ur respective partner in marriage...there has to come a deeper understanding, mentally and physically combined.

This is why i am scared, that now that the SR is coming, what next? Confused This is the one show which i have loved THE MOST...I just hope they have other brilliant plans after the SR to carry Maaneet and GHSP further. This was why I wanted the SR but at the same time I didn't. Indian shows tend to leave an impression that married couple in India only have sex once and then that is it. At least, if i were a full on American, I would think this.OuchLOLWacko

So, my question is...what else?Big smileLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_pisceslovetheserialmechantefilleInfinitedreams

Go to top