Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS-Silence of the Lambs to Provocative Love (Page 2)

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Ready for the most awaited event of the centuryy LOL
Reserbb ! :)
A light-hearted epi just before that big dhamaka on Saturday huh Wink
Hayeee Hayeee Maan Singh Khurana .. do you know when you speak so sweetly and with such words.. not only Geet .. but I blush too EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed .. lol is Maan so predictable.. Geet thought he was talking about his Chanda Mama LOL .. but no he was talking about his Chaand Embarrassed Sacch mein kisiki nazar na lage .. and for me that's the first time I'm seeing a man put tikka on his wife .. Embarrassed how sweet Embarrassed ..
You know one thing I've noticed about Geet.. when she is absolutely hesitant and extremely shy of getting so close .. she always tries to make bahane .. like telling him to go .. but this time we could see she's saying Go but in reality doesn't really want him to .. the way they were oh-so-close and had a tight hold on each other while talking was just Blushing Now we wait for them to get even closer Embarrassed
The flower shower was sweet .. Munda promised to make this day special for her so he's doing everything he can to make sure that happens .. she was smiling with such content and a twinkle in her eye Embarrassed
Loved the (idk what it's exactly called) but the part where Geet closes her eyes while pointing the thing at the Moon and wishing for her Chaand to arrive and he finally does .. Embarrassed She was soo happy awww Embarrassed
Ok Devaa is always phaaast phaaast in falling for girls .. this was expected .. so I'm not shocked that ek nazar lagi aur ye phisal gaya .. LOL 
Preetoo finally arrived from inside that cell phone BAHAHA ROFL Meri Gol Matol Si Jaan waah Lucky wasn't kidding .. she is hatti katti alright .. but so darn short compared to him .. ye kya dono bhai ko itni choti si biwiyaan mili .. first Tej who gets Pammi and their height difference and now Lucky and Preeto LOL Chalo chaddo ... she is bubbly and funny just like Lucky.. waah whatay jodi .. kamal ki LOL
Okay Jugnu Mamay is a crack up .. LMAO Jugni ROFL and meri HELAP ki zaroort hai? ROFLROFLROFL LMAO ROFL 
Aye hayee Ballu Paaji ke nakhre tau dekho kaise acha drama karleta hai .. and I'm sure Drama Queen Geet enjoyed every bit of it as well .. why step down when your own man is doing it? Live for these moments! LOL So she gets confused and Maan Singh Khurana jo waada karte hai woh nibhata bhi hai .. so he said he'd do it in front of everyone .. and he sure did Embarrassed Kya ishaaron ishaaron mein masti horahi thi bhai wah LOL These two plastered a smile on my face really Big smile Oye Hoye "Apna Shauk Bhi Poora Karliya" *winkBlushing Haha :P
And the most senty scene of the day: TeMmi Cry Poor Pammi at the beginning of the celebrations thought she'd have to repeat the same thing that has been happening for the past 7 years but finally Tej somehow got some akal and realized that he has a wife who is sweet and lovable and she is keeping this fast for him so like a caring husband he should be there .. I wonder if Geet's words made him somewhat think about it .. or if Maan had something to do with it (but I doubt that since Maan is Ballu and why would Tej take his advice na) .. but I'm glad he came back .. brought tears to Pammi's as well as my eyes to see her so happy .. and he fed her with a smile this time .. not all ukdu like last time .. Embarrassed 
And as Lucky Singh declares .. thora bhangra shangra hojaye? CHALO CHALO ready for
Laung Da Lashkara
Oh Baby Tera Jaan Se Pyaara
Dancing Big smile
Overall a sweet episode with light-hearted moments that put the KC celebrations into gear Big smile
Acha aur aaj ki bak bak hui khatam Big smile

Edited by Mk.Gh - 12 May 2011 at 11:46am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged

So the much awaited Consummation is here ..Wink
waise ever since i read about it there is just one song thats been playing in my head ... after the whole gunde, saving... obviously there will be baarish i am guessing... they will get stuck in a  barn ..LOL ... 

The firs time they ever came close was in the rain, and it was this number .. wouldnt it be wonderful if the same number played even during a few moments of their much awaited union?EmbarrassedBlushing

Kyun Vinu ??? Yeh ho sakta hai kya ? EmbarrassedTongue

Haan toh where was I ... before that major episode on saturday, we had to have some light hearted moments ... 
we finally got to see  cute si Preeto ... How adorable ... Lucky looked so in love with her ...LOLLOLLOL
For me the moment of the day was Teji turning up to break the fast and the look on Pammi's  face .. did  a see a melted expression in Teji when he sort of looked at her ... as though to say .. mujhe toh aana hi tha ... or is it Balwant at work once more .. i think not ...

Mamaji ...too much .. kaash mera naam jugnu nahi jugni hota ... ROFLROFL

Maan looked accha in the Singh is King style attire ... aur Geet as usual like an angel... when Maan utaroed her nazar i was just thinking, isey kisi ki nazar na lage .. mujhe toh mere favo gaane ki yaad aa gayi dono ko uss attire main dekh kar..

ek heer thi aur
tha ek raanjha
kehte hai mere gaon main
sacch ho dil toh
sau mushkile ho
jhukta naseeba pain main
aachal tera rabba
falak ban gaya hai
ab koi aur, koi chor ..
teri  ore .. teri ore haye rabbe
teri ore... teri ore .. teri ore...

dil kho gaya ho gaya kisi ka
ab raasta mil gaya khushi ka
aankhon main hai khwaab sa
kisi ka, ab raasta mil gaya
khushi ka...

looking forward to some another good episode tomorrow...

Edited by -honeydew- - 12 May 2011 at 10:46am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Oh Man i can barely contain myself after reading the consummation news ...Mere pyaare Idiots   i just wish everybody  retains their sanity after watching it ...LOL mujhe toh sabki bahut fikar ho rahi hai ...keep an emergency number nearby LOL 

kal ka last wala pose solid tha...Embarrassed Blushing   watched the repeat some time back and now me too sitting wid puckered up lips since then ...Embarrassed LOL

Edited by Jes75 - 12 May 2011 at 8:23am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
should i reserve or not, these days i do not even give my hot hot pyschological takes...u guys miss my psychology
oh well, not that you all miss itROFL

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 12 May 2011 at 8:30am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheart IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
My laptop crashed a couple of days agoCry.  I have yet to fix it.  Using my office laptop.
Looking forward to : Do pyar karne wale jungle mein Kho gaye!!! 

Edited by savi-tan - 12 May 2011 at 8:26am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Behna you best give a psychological take! Warna teri chittar parade pakki! Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

soniyas Senior Member

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Episode was good...cannot match y'day but ok...few things...

First of all i think Maan def had something to do with teji coming back..that's why he was gayab for sometime otherwise he wouldn't take a chance to angryfy and wadafaramoshi with Geet...

Second, i have a doubt Maan will not be exposed so soon as his task of sudharifying his image is not done yet...

third , GHSP ka ye pretto naam ka jhatka mujhe bohot zor se laga, i thought Pretto will be some babe but on her entry when they zoomed in on her glorious backside,i was ROFL and then arre ye to Gulabo nikali...but ek pehelwan ek pehelwan ko hi pasand karega na aakhir...they will have a professional understanding..

Fourth, did you guys notice Geet's sadaa hua face when she looked at Dev before starting her Pooja?

Fifth, is it just me or you guys also think Nandini ko ab kuch naya expression try karna chahiye nahi to jaldi hi SBS ke expression baba ki hit list me aane wali hai...

For me the best scene was Maan showering flowers on Geet ..adorable scene ...

As far as TB article is concerned i dont want to talk about it and jinx it coz everytime we have our hopes sky high, nothing happens is a good example...

looking forward to tomorrow and day after!!

Edited by soniyas - 12 May 2011 at 12:11pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sldeeps IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
thanx to lovetheserial for inviting me to 3 idiots family

hope u guyz will accept me as a member in ur family Smile

PREETO finally landed out of cell phone LOL

guyz i have watched yesterday's episode in my lap top playing it mute and read tanu's update LOL y because my dad took the remote and he is busy watching his news channelsOuch

yet no probs i have manged with the video part from my lappy and got the dialogues from tanu's update

1.Asusual the kiss is a big missDisapprove
2.Maan never forgets to bring MOON in between their romance
3.Maan showering petals on GEET reminded me of the office scene where KC staff showered rose petals on MAANEETEmbarrassed
4.PREETO what an entry SIRJIROFL
5.JUGNU maame don't feel sorry voh kya hena aapki utana itna asaan kaam nahi hai aur vaise bhi aap ladki toh nahi hena isle no one is interested in picking u up better take rest having ur mulit vitamin dose lying on the floor itselfLOL
6.TEJI finally came back for PAMMI loved this scene i am happy for PAMMIBig smile
7.MAAN ji AMRIRSAR aane ke baad bilkul ROMEO bangaye hai aapEmbarrassed itna nautanki kar rahe ho ki GEET aap ki bahome khonjana chahti haiHeartBlushing
8.JAYAHO DDL for giving idea to MAAN saheb to break GEET's fast
9.yar after AA torture again this DEV-NANDINIDead i don't even want to talk about this trackAngry

hope GEET would keep up her promise in next episode Wink

Edited by sldeeps - 13 May 2011 at 12:32am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top