3 IDIOTS-Silence of the Lambs to Provocative Love - Page 13

Posted: 12 years ago
updated take ..page 2...!!
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Anyone wanna take a crack at symbolism considering the fact that Dev had to jhuk in front of Geet today ? I kind of liked the fact .. he should always be bent !

Z

Ya that was nice

Par why the aarti???😭
Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

Adi ko khila pila kar tata bye bye kar diya lachi ne...

and as for dadi...well plan change hone mein kitna time lagta hai😊

maybe Daadi might bhanda phodo bout Balwa n that might be the twist ...
Amruta,  cant stand the main female lead in "Ye Ishq hayye" - she reminds me of a very disapporving character..cant help saying it..I saw Guru's rampwalk...I made a terrific mistake actually- that was Debs and I thought it was someone else & I went disapproving the female model. THen I realized & had to make up...  Gosh, gosh...  Equally somebody posted DD's stunning indian look on the same thread, 4th or 5th chat box...😳 Edited by lovetheserial - 12 years ago
Maaneet_Pisces: Well as long as she was making an > :( < face and looking elsewhere I was fine ... heights would've been her smiling and looking directly at him .. but thankfully no!

And I've gotten over Dev .. and so have CVs so Deveet scenes don't affect me much in that way anyway :)

Z
ZZZ, nice symbolism.  Yes, this is just the begining.  He's being given symbolic punishments and the grace to fall in love😛...  Whats happening in this scenario where he gets to go scot free and trigger happy is the reality in the world today...😕
Halwa, thanks .. took a crack at it .. and it worked :)

And yes .. there's way too many people in the same scenario as him .. so there's a bit of reality in that .. but I'm happy they had tried to put up a fight but circumstances just don't always lead to what you want in life and that happened in his case ..

Z
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Amruta,  cant stand the main female lead in "Ye Ishq hayye" - she reminds me of Debs.😡  (oops sorry!!)..cant help saying it...today I posted a line or two on Guru's rampwalk..with _________.  Gosh, gosh...  Equally somebody posted DD's stunning indian look on the same thread, 4th or 5th chat box...😳

DD's a  rockstar no matter what she does...she has a sane head on her shoulders!!
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Maaneet_Pisces: Well as long as she was making an > :( < face and looking elsewhere I was fine ... heights would've been her smiling and looking directly at him .. but thankfully no!

And I've gotten over Dev .. and so have CVs so Deveet scenes don't affect me much in that way anyway :)

Z

Hmmm...sometimes i feel bad but then again i too try forgetting😊

Btw,  Raaz dude came in at 12th page yesterday, and wo! took it to 105👏.    He sure is the Pied Piper😆.