Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Close Sid In a Tomb

zaina_abhay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Plzz plzzz plzzz...plss ekta dont let sid chacter end...he has puten life in  pyrek vampires he most wanted character the demon of pyrek...it cant end up soo soon if sid s  taking break then its okey but quitting forever...

Trap sid in a tomb with out blood,put him in a coffin  he will be lying there for yrs but  dont let his character his jaan of pyrek ...

After coming to know that maithli s return i waz soo excited a prediction came into my mind...
 Maithli and sid  in relation i mean maithli natak kar rahi hai pyaar ka... she s  is using sid to reach abhay...and when shes able to get abhay she ditches sid and does bitchy things [ like kathrine does with demon ]  and then sid ki dimaagh ki bathi jaali sid and abhay team up to finish maithli like damon and stefan all toghther saving elena  ...i know it would be total copy of VD but mostly story resembles with VD soo why turning story by ending sid character  the whole story is going in diff way  i dint expect soo early maithli IN sid OUT ...as i saw sid tweet i felt like crying😭😭😭😭 

Is there any way we can stop him frm leaving this show ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i felt like this yesterday ,even i was excited for it but what can we do?hamare pure expectations par pani phir gaya ,i wanted sidchi plus the track u mentioned is equaly intersting.
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, u r r8. It wud b better if sid remains in a tomb n comes after many days. At least sid's character can take a break . he puts life in the show.
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I also think that the Story would go similar as Vampire Diaries just like you said. I don't think Sid's Character is ending. If SK is going he might be replaced with another actor for sure because Sid can't end.

BUT DEAR IT IS ENDING

other they wudnt hv introduced that PATHETIC vampire catcher

why r u guys so naive

when balaji article came i told u all 

he may leave

but u guys said he ll do two shows

now see he is leaving

and now that he is leavng

u gys r saying he ll b bk

his role wont end

CANT U SEE A SIMPLE FACT 

that he is aleready doing another show which will run for 2 yrs at least 

SO HOW THE HELL IS HE GONNA CUM BK

WHY DO U GUYS TK HINGS FOR GRANTED 

nd mk ur own conclusion s

instead of fighting for him

why the hell r u sitting bk and expecting his return

IF WE DONT CONVINCE STR1 NOW WE LL LOSE SID FOR GOOD GUYS

last time u did t believe me and said he ll do both simultanepously

at least this time listen to me

DONT THINK HE LL CUM BK ONCE HE LEAVES

COZ HE NEVER WILL

STR1 IS KILLING SID GUYS

plzzz lets stop it 

i need u guys support

jus t mking posts after posts nd crying wont help 

ITS TIME FOR ACTION

i was a sucker for sidchi scenes

abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well said...his character shouldnt be closed forever...even im sad...his character is ending...but i hope its temporary...
i wish they leave it open and not close his character completely...i mean if they dont show him completely dead or anything then there is a chance in future for his character to return and do justice...
but i left all my hopes...i was trying to reach them, i cudnt...now everyone is excited abt maithili, even me too but i thot there will sid realization too with maithili's return...but alas he is leaving...
Edited by kisivaj - 12 years ago
pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
If you read the article carefully, then you will notice that its not confirmed that SK is doing that other balaji show, he said that he only auditioned for the show! you never know guys, sid might come back, afterall this is ektas show, she loves to bring back dead people! and morever this is a vampire show, its very easy for her to bring back any dead character, saying that they have become vampires! I wont be surprised if they bring piyas mother also! There is absolutely no need to end sids character, his character has so much of scope and so many unanswered questions! also I think its T's character which might end, because may be sid will kill her, just keeping my fingers crossed that its not sid who is going to be bumped off! 
zaina_abhay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvarti

BUT DEAR IT IS ENDING

other they wudnt hv introduced that PATHETIC vampire catcher

why r u guys so naive

when balaji article came i told u all 

he may leave

but u guys said he ll do two shows

now see he is leaving

and now that he is leavng

u gys r saying he ll b bk

his role wont end

CANT U SEE A SIMPLE FACT 

that he is aleready doing another show which will run for 2 yrs at least 

SO HOW THE HELL IS HE GONNA CUM BK

WHY DO U GUYS TK HINGS FOR GRANTED 

nd mk ur own conclusion s

instead of fighting for him

why the hell r u sitting bk and expecting his return

IF WE DONT CONVINCE STR1 NOW WE LL LOSE SID FOR GOOD GUYS

last time u did t believe me and said he ll do both simultanepously

at least this time listen to me

DONT THINK HE LL CUM BK ONCE HE LEAVES

COZ HE NEVER WILL

STR1 IS KILLING SID GUYS

plzzz lets stop it 

i need u guys support

jus t mking posts after posts nd crying wont help 

ITS TIME FOR ACTION

i know one day or either sid character had to come to an end becoze its abhiya whos gonna end up toghther were sid has no role to play but not atleast soo soon when maithli is entrying
Originally posted by: zaina_abhay

i know one day or either sid character had to come to an end becoze its abhiya whos gonna end up toghther were sid has no role to play but not atleast soo soon when maithli is entrying

its not that sids life starts nd ends with abhiya

even with abhiya togethr 

there were so many aspects with sid role

sid panchi

sid raichands

sid abhay brotherhood

so sids role cud hv been explored in many othr ways too