piyuheer Groupbie
piyuheer
piyuheer

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged

CHAPTER-4 b...

the biggest day of premeer's life...

In the morning''''

The most blessed day of their life''''.

Prem came to heer's room''.."heer'''heer'''are you ready'''shall we go now''''.."

He stood there rooted after seeing her looking just stunning''''.

Finally he came closer and kissed her cheek which sent butterflies in her stomach''..

"chale" he said lovingly...

"hmm'''

They reached the mandir''.heer took a deep breathe before entering the mondir'''prem held her hand and squeezed it making her relaxed''''''she smiled'''''.. The pandit told them to take there seats''''..they took there seats''''''pandit asked prem to forward his hand'''''he put som flowers on his hand then asked heer to seal her hand with his''''..pandit told them to take the seven rounds around the holy fire'''''.

Prem:  My beloved, our love has become firm by taking the first step together. I will love you and cherish you. I will provide for the welfare and happiness of you and our children. I ask that you promise to share the responsibilities of the home, food and finances'''''

Heer: My lord, you were kind to give me the responsibility of the home, food and finances. I promise that I shall discharge all my responsibilities for the welfare of the household, family and the children. This is my commitment to you.

Ankhiyan Milaike Channa
Aavi na judai veee

Ankhiyan Milaike Channa
Aavi na judai veee

Ankhiyan Milaike Channa
Aavi na judai veee

Prem:  My beloved, by taking the second step, you have filled my heart with strength and courage. May God protect the household and our children.

Heer:  My lord, at all times, I shall continue to fill your heart with strength and courage. In your happiness I shall rejoice. I promise that I will always please you with sweet words and take care of the family and our children. In return you shall love me alone as your wife. May God bless you, the household and our children''''''..

Tare hai barati,chandani hai yeh barat
Saatho fere honge abb haatho mein lekar haath
Jeevan saathi hum diya aur baati hum
re Jeevan saathi hum diya aur baati hum

Prem:  My beloved, by taking the third step together, we have invoked God's blessings in helping grow our wealth and prosperity. Together we will educate our children. I will love you and you alone as my wife. This is my commitment and my pledge to you''''''.

Heer: Bride: My lord, I will love you with single-minded devotion. I will treat all other men as my brothers. This is my commitment and pledge to you. You are my joy and my devotion to you is pure''''''''

Prem:  My beloved, it is a great blessing that you have walked four steps with me. You have brought auspiciousness and sacredness in my life. May God bless us with obedient and noble children. May they live long''''''''.

Heer:  My lord, in all acts of righteousness ("dharma"), in material prosperity ("artha"), in every form of enjoyment, and in divine acts such as fire sacrifice, worship and charity, I promise to participate and will always be with you. I will please you in every way I can.

Ganaga jamuna se bhi pawan
Tere mera bandhan
Tera prem phoolwari aur mera prem hai agan
Janmo janmo ka hi sajni tere mera saath

Prem: My beloved, you have enriched my life by taking this fifth step with me. May god bless you. May our loved ones live long and share in our prosperity''''''..

Heer:  My lord, this is my humble submission to you. I will share both in your joys and sorrows. Your love will make me very happy. I will always honor you'''''''

Tu hai jeevan mein jo preetam
Aur nahi mangu duja
Arthi teri karthi hoon man se teri pooja
Mein to dharm hi samjhu teri kahi hui har baat

Prem:  My beloved, by walking six steps with me you have filled my heart with happiness. May I fill your heart with great joy and peace time and time again'''''''''''

Heer:  My lord, may God bless you. May I fill your heart with great joy and peace time and time again. I promise that I will always be with you and will always support you'''''''''''..

Prem:  My beloved, by walking this seventh step with me, our love and friendship have become inseparable and eternal. We have experienced spiritual union in God. Now you have become completely mine. I offer my total self to you. May our marriage last forever'''''..

Heer:  My lord, I have become your spouse by the law of God, holy fire and the holy scriptures. The promises I have made have been spoken with pure heart and pure mind. All the angels are witnesses to this fact. I shall neither deceive you nor will I ever let you down. May our love for each other and this marriage last forever''''''..

They took the seven vows sealing promises to each other on the name of god'''''..the pandit told prem to put mangalsutra and sindoor'''''and as the marriage got over they took the blessings from pandit ji'''''..

After that they headed towards there flat''''''..he opened the door and she was about to enter the house but was stoppred by prem''''..

"ruko heer'.."

"kya hua prem'''."

He came with a kalash in his hands'''''''she had tears in her eyes''''.she threw the kalash down and entered the house''''he picked her up in his arms''''..he opened the room of there rom and placed her down''''her cheeks went crimson red'''

Jaadu Hai Nasha Hai Madhoshiyan HaiTujhko Bhulake Aab Jaao Kahan Jaadu Hai Nasha Hai Madhoshiyan HaiTujhko Bhulake Aab Jaao Kahan Dekhti Hai Jis Tarah Se Teri Nazrein MujheMain Khud Ko Chupaao KahanJaadu Hai Nasha Hai Madhoshiyan HaiTujhko Bhulake Aab Jaao Kahan Dekhti Hai Jis Tarah Se Teri Nazrein MujheMain Khud Ko Chupaao KahanJaadu Hai Nasha Hai Madhoshiyan HaiTujhko Bhulake Aab Jaao Kahan     

He took her to the dresser and sat in front of her''''.he first removed her payal''..then moved up and removed her earrings and kissed her earlobe'''.he then removed her dupatta'''''.then her necklace'''''he made her stand up and moved closer to her''''..she shyly ran towards the window''''''..he came behind her and opened the dori of her blouse'''''she hugged him tightly and closed her eyes''''"please prem'''''.make me yours today''''''please'''''.." he pulled apart lovingly and bent forward to capture he lips'''.and as their lips met she closed her eyes in bliss and placed her one hand on his shoulder and the other in his damp hair'''''they deepened there kiss''''''his one hand on her hips and other on her waist'''''..they kissed until they needed air for survival'''''''..he slid her arms of the blouse down with his finger and kissed there''''''''.he then kissed her neck'''''.her legs were going weak'''''''" preeemmm'''''" he picked her up in his arms and placed her on the bed'''''''..   

Yeh Pal Hai Apna To Is Pal Ko Jee LeShwalo Ki Tarha Zarah Chal Ke Jee LePal Jhapakte Kho Na JanaChuke Karlo Yakin Na Jane Yeh Pal Paaye KahanJaadu Hai Nasha Hai Madhoshiyan HaiTujhko Bhulake Aab Jaao Kahan                                         

He removed his kurta and lyed besides her'''''he put his half weight on her and hugged her before proceeding further''''''" heer kyaa tum mere saath ye safar nibhana chahti ho'''''." She replied with a simple nod'''''''.he then removed her blouse and switched off the lights'''''he came on top of her and started kissing her neck and breast'''''.she started moaning he went  down and kissed her stomach and gave her love bites''''" aaahhh'''''preeemm''''''..please don't stop'''." He then removed her lehanga and his own lower'''''..    
Baahon Mein Teri Yun Kho Gaye HaiArmaan Dabe Se Jagne Lage HaiJo Mile Ho Aaj Hum Ko Door Jana NahinMitado Saari Yeh DuriyanJaadu Hai Nasha Hai Madhoshiyan HaiTujhko Bhulake Aab Jaao Kahan Dekhti Hai Jis Tarah Se Teri Nazrein MujheMain Khud Ko Chupaao Kahan 

Slowly they removed there clothes and  they felt the urgency to get one'''''.she spread her legs and gave him the way'''''''he slowly entered her''''''she moaned heavily'''''''..she wrapped her legs around his waist and moved her body rhythematically as him''''''she romed her hands around him moaning''''''.she kissed his cheek and bit his shoulder'''''.he moved his body up and down giving her the pleasure after entering''''..his lips romed on her face and neck''''''.tongue licking her neck and one hand on the hips and other on her waist'''''..he made his pace faster on her which made her moan even louder''''''.she clutched the bed sheet'''''she got on top of him and started kissing his neck and as they candles went out'''''''''

Edited by piyuheer - 22 June 2011 at 9:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

biyaahmadMeraCheekuVirat

biyaahmad IF-Dazzler
biyaahmad
biyaahmad

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
nice update!!
really luved it.
finally they r married.Hug
woow!!!their promices are so cute Heartand the song was perfect with situation.Smile
but where r their parents?Confused
please update sooon.Smile 

piyuheer Groupbie
piyuheer
piyuheer

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deshdeewani

nice update!!
really luved it.
woow!!!their promices are so cute Heartand the song was perfect with situation.Smile

thnxxx a lot...SmileSmile
and where r der parents...
its a suspense...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

biyaahmad

MeraCheekuVirat IF-Rockerz
MeraCheekuVirat
MeraCheekuVirat

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
fially they r married..!!!

awsum update..!!!

wa8in 2 c wht happens nxt..!
biyaahmad IF-Dazzler
biyaahmad
biyaahmad

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyuheer

Originally posted by deshdeewani

nice update!!
really luved it.

thnxxx a lot...SmileSmile
and where r der parents...
its a suspense...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
suspense ok!but don't make us wait so long.
please update soon.
luvharshiti IF-Dazzler
luvharshiti
luvharshiti

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
wonderful update piya ...Smile
love prem heer scene...
please continue soon...

Edited by Oblivious - 23 June 2011 at 6:08pm

Go to top