Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Rashi Urmila's 'sweet' moves

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Rashi and Urmila's 'sweet' moves

The notorious mother-daughter duo Urmila (Vandana Vithlani) and Rashi (Rucha Harbans), of Saath Nibhaana Saathiya on STAR Plus, have a new plan to create trouble for Gopi. This time they plan to create havoc by being good to her. Confused? Read on to find out what they have in store for Gopi.

A Starplus.in source reveals, "Rashi has not given up on her crooked ways and still wants to usurp Gopi's position in the house. This time she is trying a different approach. Rashi wants to get into Kokila's good books by winning her trust. To accomplish the same, her mother Urmila will advise her to pretend to be very good to Gopi and help her in everything she does. However, Rashi's plan is to do everything in excess, so that her good deeds end up irritating Aham instead of pleasing him. In tonight's episode, Kokila will send Aham and Gopi to the temple together to pray for the success of Aham's new project. Rashi will tag along and once there, she will apply cow dung to Gopi's slippers, so that Aham's new car gets dirty. As a result, Aham gets really annoyed with Gopi. In the upcoming episodes, Gopi will prepare gulab jamuns for Aham, as it is his favourite desert and she will see Rashi mixing something in the dish. Later, she will be surprised to know that Rashi decorated the gulab jamuns with dry fruits. Rashi will also help Gopi dress up to impress Aham but she will purposely ask her to apply a perfume that Aham hates."

Another surprise awaits Gopi at the temple as Stanley from the movie "Stanley Ka Dabba" will meet her and the duo will have a cute conversation.

Rucha "Rashi" Harbans explains, "I want to prove to Chachiji that I can be a good bahu too. I will be helping Gopi to win her trust but I have a bigger plan in mind." Urmila adds, "It is important for Rashi to win the family's trust otherwise Aham and Gopi will soon dominate the house while Rashi will be sidelined. I have come up with a plan for the same and hope that Rashi will follow it to the T."

A clueless Gopi says, "I just want Ahamji to be successful in whatever he does. I've planned to perform a pooja for the same. His happiness is most important to me."

Will Urmila and Rashi's plan be a success? Will they manage to drive a bigger wedge between Gopi and Aham or will Kokila manage to catch Rashi in the act? Keep watching Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Monday to Friday, 7:00 pm on STAR Plus.

Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
Thursday, May 12, 2011

http://starplus.startv.in/news/1727/rashi-and-urmila's-'sweet'-moves.aspx
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh god this just sucks                                                                                                                                                thanks for the article
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the information
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No change there then πŸ˜‘ But it pointless Rashi even doing this as Ahem and Gopi still dominate the household whether together or not. Only way to do it is get rid of Ahem instead lol
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
now its too irritating i m fed up
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Truly sucks.

Not always does Rashi have to win.
UGH!
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
time to quit...😑...Rashi+urmi...🀒

SNSπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

God plz save us frm this
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sadhli we wish there was a 'dislike' button here and this article wud have received lots of 'dislike'sss

btw...i really think we should start a petition so tht CVs can hear us coz this is utter rubbish they showing us...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh Gosh!
This sounds terrible and I can already feel myself trying to stop watching the show for a while but as always will end up reading the updates and then watch any Lalalal scene..
But, seriously if this is what the CV's are planning to do then it's a horrible idea, argh! the mere mention of this makes me shudder..Please give us a break from such dramatic turns, it would be nice to see something pleasant for a change..

Luv atop