a very easy guess Promo! (Page 4)

ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Hehe it would be nice if it was like your prediction .. but the kiss on the cheek is definitely a dream or someones day dream ^^

The hug seems real though..

-Demi- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
I dont think its in reality, it will be only navya's dream, anyways thanks for sharing your prediction
..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
muahhh...Embarrassedif ur prediction cums trueWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neeraja swati Goldie
neeraja swati
neeraja swati

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
lets see...
adorabledeepika Groupbie

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
guys most of you r saying tht its sum kind of a dream seq...actually it cud be!
but on contrary...the love story is not all abt confessin love to each other...ofcourse thts a natural and a required part of it...but
if u follow the actual moral of the story tht the creatives are trying to potray or actually how one falls in love even wen being in such boundaries...and even if one do they today's youth SHOULD deal... :) irrespective of the fact tht whether the love confession is soon or late...  :)
NAVYA is all about that :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bristi04 Senior Member

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adorabledeepika

Well...guys i m sure u all are thinking that whts up wid the it  a dream seq...or some...real scene...Tongue

as per my guess...i feel the situation goes this way...after watching yesterday's sbs...
firstly...anant has proposed to navya and made her feel all conscious...and thn he runs to her..and hugs her! to whhich navya responds in an impulsive pushin him
after which anant wunt tok to her..and they will engage themselves in a hide and seek game...
navya notices tht anant isnt really tokin to her...and she is upset abt the whole thing and anant's behaviour...wen she confronts him...he directly asks her... "navya tum mujhe pasand karti ho?" (this is as per the yest sbs video...where i just read his lipsing)
thn i m guessing he asks her to see him in next 15 min to some place...where...navya is waiting..and then he asks her...tht u too feel tht 15 min wer lyk 15 hrs...and pulls her hand...
thts when she says "tum jab paas hote ho...toh accha lagta hai" tht meant navya has too said a yes to anant's proposal...EmbarrassedSmile
final u guys saw the best part and thts whn anant just uplifts navya's all tention givin her a peck on the cheek!Smile
hope guys u all are relieved by readin this...and i too cross my fingers..tht my predictions dunt go wrong..! Cry
GD thinking..!
--softyy-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
agree with u dear...
Marci IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
The kiss on the cheek was utterly cute...had a huge grin on my face!!! Love AnYaHeart
And i hope everything u predicted comes true!!!

Edited by Harshiti4Lyf - 12 May 2011 at 3:14pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index