for Linnie,Reemz

Posted: 12 years ago
what's your opinion? is it true or just a rumour , since it is not yet confirmed by any reliable source? pls do reply.
Honestly have no clue but usually when articles like this come out, they do tend to come true.  Plus Gulaal had an axe over its head for a long time. Its a shame to Star Plus and the Indian audience who couldn't appreciate this beautiful show. I guess they can stick to their usual saas-bahu dramas :)
@ Reemz ...
     but now the trps are going up is'nt it?

Well i think it could be true, only coz its been in the zone of being axed and so on

Liek Reemz says when these sort of articles come out they usually end up being true

Shame its one of the best shows out there, as a whole show, the whole quality of it
The trps for last week will have decreased because the whole Bin Laden news took dominance over serials.

The problem is STAR PLUS, they want every show in the Top 10 and if that doesn't happen then they just axe it even if it is doing fairly well.
There are shows out there like Tere Mere Sapne and Maryada and more are so low on trp's - so i dont know why not choose one of them, no offense to anyone who watches those

I do think the 9pm slot is crucial but SP needs to take note that other shows that come on at 9pm are good as well, so ppl watch them and so on

Anyways if Tere Liye went and it was high on TRPs then i dont put anything past SP
i think the show ,gulaal may be just like the vasant-gulaal marriage, perfect and beautiful but shortlived😳.(not even compleating 1 yr)  
Anyway lets enjoy the climax episodes of gulaal; hoping for a good (gulsar)ending atleast.😳
Linnie and Reemz I just loved yr updates abt the show and the way you analyse the episodes so I posted an exclusive thread for you.
 By the way I am new to the forum and I appreciate all those who are for "gulaal" coz 4 the talent u have to enjoy such a unique and amazing show. 👍🏼
may not be seeing maansi and neil together onscreen anymore!!
Edited by alanta - 12 years ago
As I live in the UK, I have only just stumbled across this article. I think everyone should just relax before making any assumptions. It could be merely a rumour; seeing as the show has only been on air 5-6 months, I think Star Plus will take it into a high level of consideration.

Nothin has been confirmed, just keep praying
I know storywise gulaal is around 6-8 yrs older than kesar but honestly do you guys feel this difference reflects during kes-gul scenes? I think NO and definitely not for viewers after the leap. If you are not agreeing with me then how could their chemistry as a couple really work like this? I mean whether gulaal really looks aged and not young anymore? Honestly I feels gulaal is still young just the same as when we saw her before the leap.
nirmohi, are you researching on old posts.