Expectations high? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Rosh ... I think it is going to be in the jungle ... you know Jungle Me Mangal πŸ˜† .. I think after Maan beats those goons

Z
You're right, Roshni! I'm keeping low expectations for the C-Day! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ I'm sure Maneet will rock as always. I just hope things are not blurred like other shows and the much anticipated event will be worth the excitement! πŸ˜Š 

Expectations hve always been higher wen it cmes 2 MANEET..n tis time im hoping watever, mny of us  here dreamt n desired from day 1 jus cme across... im literally goin mad n hyper 2 day!

Roshni: Expecatations as usual are always high when it comes to Maaneet so we cannot avoid that but i would still want to play the safe way. Keeping my expecatations to the minimum. That way i enjoy more when i get to see something and feel more surprised and more happy πŸ˜† God i'm feeling like a kid now who has been shown a lollypop 🀣
anyways coming to the point you said it all.. Lets keep it to the minimum to enjoy the maximum...
And also i don't think we may see the con happening in the Maha episode. It may just provide the build up leading to the con... But again you never know so lets do what we can do the best... JUST WAIT AND WATCH πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Rosh ... I think it is going to be in the jungle ... you know Jungle Me Mangal πŸ˜† .. I think after Maan beats those goons

Z

Z - well thats where they first met so reminiscing I guess! Altho won't it be uncomfortable? the scenery should be amazing - agar jungle me mangal hona haiπŸ˜† the moon and stars will be there since Maan always talk abt them LOL - I'm sure he'll say something like this moon and these stars will witness our union etc etc LOL, waterfalls nearby would be a vision😳 ok i think im going OTT lol
Originally posted by shreya-

You're right, Roshni! I'm keeping low expectations for the C-Day! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ I'm sure Maneet will rock as always. I just hope things are not blurred like other shows and the much anticipated event will be worth the excitement! πŸ˜Š 

Yea thats another thing I hope they dont do although they will end up doing it at the end - the whole blurred thing so we let our imagination run wild! Fingers crossed it will be worth it!
Originally posted by maneet1985

let him enjoy!!!

let us enjoy!!!
I would rather say

Let THEM enjoy πŸ˜†

Let us enjoy πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by mehraan

Expectations hve always been higher wen it cmes 2 MANEET..n tis time im hoping watever, mny of us  here dreamt n desired from day 1 jus cme across... im literally goin mad n hyper 2 day!

I should be studying right nowπŸ˜• need to get off IF! thats how mad and hyper I am lol but ur right when it comes to our maaneet expectations are forever high - unavoidable I guess!
LMAO Rosh.. Chaand Talks are so going to be there .. πŸ˜† No romantic moment between Maaneet is complete without them πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

LMAO but I like your imagination haha :P

Z
Edited by Mk.Gh - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Roshni: Expecatations as usual are always high when it comes to Maaneet so we cannot avoid that but i would still want to play the safe way. Keeping my expecatations to the minimum. That way i enjoy more when i get to see something and feel more surprised and more happy πŸ˜† God i'm feeling like a kid now who has been shown a lollypop 🀣
anyways coming to the point you said it all.. Lets keep it to the minimum to enjoy the maximum...
And also i don't think we may see the con happening in the Maha episode. It may just provide the build up leading to the con... But again you never know so lets do what we can do the best... JUST WAIT AND WATCH πŸ˜‰

True - unavoidable to expect sooo much😳 thats it thats what i mean - keep it to a minimum!πŸ˜†LOL we all feel like that hun - we're all like little kids given a lollypopπŸ˜† exactly to the point highlighted!πŸ˜ƒ hmmm prob will be towards the end and may run into the next epi - but hopefully in the maha epi - the first hour of Geet ever! Will just make the epi even better😳