Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Imran fails to keep his commitment to wife (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitu_KayaTheCop

WHEN I FIRST READ the title improperly...i thought it was 'imran failed ro satisfy his wife' ROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Nitu that is hilarious!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sheee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Imran fails to keep his commitment to wife (Page 3)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sheee

IF-Sizzlerz

sheee

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jesmina

Originally posted by sheee

Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

i thot his wife caught him wid Anushka doing hanky panky ROFL
haha and I thought  he failed to keep his commitment because of kitti kat.

Should we be happy...I dont like him with his wife...Ouch 
  But its his choice, now he has to live with it. Or follow his uncle amir's footsteps and after a little while gets a brand new wife.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-WhatSoEver-

wat_up

IF-Stunnerz

wat_up

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Imran and Anushka ( NAH). Though want to see thm in a movie together!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top