Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

war kii ye ek kahaani: my prediction 4 (Page 43)

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Joined: 19 October 2010
Posts: 21388

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
@guys: aaj forum ka temp galat hai
apna pyaara forum kuch newbies ne kharaab kr rakha hai
loosers dey r

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9OriginalsFanEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 5374

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Originally posted by kaushiki9

@Ritz
lagta h sab chale gye baba ko dhyaan se htaane k liye ROFL
i had blast today with hottie ...aka ur fr .but u see ritize /archi/myself  ...didn't got his prasad
 
i wish he come back ROFL

he is not my frndDead 

rupa not fair yaar ROFL, nishi k bro ka kisi ka bhi frnd aise hi bna dia..
vo sanju ka fned cum bro h
nishi ka bro h..
hamare liye to bas baba h ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RitzieEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 5374

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

@guys: aaj forum ka temp galat hai
apna pyaara forum kuch newbies ne kharaab kr rakha hai
loosers dey r

i think we should make a new post regarding this mentioning that if anybdy post such rubbish again then jst report it bt not to rply to it

otherwise it'll upset other members & these mad people'll keep on posting such things intentionally

they r fake ID i think

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Joined: 15 February 2011
Posts: 6048

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9

Originally posted by abhaylove

Originally posted by kaushiki9

@Ritz
lagta h sab chale gye baba ko dhyaan se htaane k liye ROFL
i had blast today with hottie ...aka ur fr .but u see ritize /archi/myself  ...didn't got his prasad
 
i wish he come back ROFL

he is not my frndDead 

rupa not fair yaar ROFL, nishi k bro ka kisi ka bhi frnd aise hi bna dia..
vo sanju ka fned cum bro h
nishi ka bro h..
hamare liye to bas baba h ROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLhe didn't leave anyone ...mere liya tho babanath hey ROFL
mene usko dhamakee phalae  dethe the ..jab sanj/nishi nahe they ..so bacch gaye ..otherwise nishi ne tho mujhe prasad dila diya hotha
ROFLROFLROFL
 
missing him yar
 
but the other newbiw topic ...omg he send me mail ShockedShocked that i dont come in between anyone
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Joined: 19 October 2010
Posts: 21388

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
@kaush: mahi already made
bt few loosers reached dere
*sigh* now dey are banned

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 5374

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

@kaush: mahi already made
bt few loosers reached dere
*sigh* now dey are banned


wow thats gd..

can u give me d link to that post plssSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Joined: 19 October 2010
Posts: 21388

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
@kaush: that topic is closed nayab is online so she is looking into it
kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 5374

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

@kaush: that topic is closed nayab is online so she is looking into it

ok...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index