Rang Badalti Odhani

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

rajesh puri and manini de to bid farewell to rbo

jyothi1989 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged

Rajesh Puri and Manini De

Manini De (Sasha) and Rajesh Puri (Pritam Singh Pyaare) who brought a new flavour to Rang Badalti Odhani with their unique characters of Sasha and PSP will be soon making an exit. Both of them were playing cameos in the popular Star One show.

Our source informs, "Shantanu and Khanak have come up with a plan to re-unite Sasha and PSP. They both have realized that Sasha and PSP still love each other but their egos are stopping them from getting close. But, now Sasha and Khanak will be successful in bringing them together and this will give a happy ending to their track. Rajesh Puri and Manini's cameos have come to a very quick end."

We spoke to Yashashree (Khanak) and she says, "Shantanu and I are trying to bring Sasha and PSP closer. We are using all tactics to get them together and whether by hook or by crook we will unite them."

Since the show has had its fair share of actors making cameo appearances let's see who the makers bring in next.

Edited by jyothi1989 - 12 May 2011 at 5:06am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

tina2minaKrazEeeSHANAKFANhotchpotchRBOk.krithikajparkerSidNeeti-fansimikrpurvi08RB81snehapatroThe_May_RoseFallen Angelcuttiee-Deepali-adventure_gurlshanakyasharan

simikr IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged

Sad news but I guess they had to go as per the track!!

Excellent actors both!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
thnks fr d article yoti
 i love them to bits n indeed both have brought a gr8 new flavour to rbo n shanaks relationship:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SidNeeti-fan IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
ok...thnx for d article jyo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Thanks Jyoti for the article
sasha and psp looking very cute..loved the whole track

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jparker IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
I always have mixed feeling for cameos... I love to see them through out the life span of the show, but I also feel that cameos mean a shor beautiful stint..
However much I rejoice that at last this track will end leading to another lovely more shaNak worthy track, I feel the sadness that this couple surely did a marvelous job... So a salute to their talent and hope they excel in every show that they partake in...
Loved you Manini and RP for your lovely stint as Sasha and PSP... ClapClapClapClap
Thanks Jyothi for th article...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
thanku jyothi...Hug
KrazEee Senior Member

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article

They were good...esp Sasha, will miss her OTT-ness

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index