Maayke se bandhi... Dor

Viewers will go mad

BeHappyAlways thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
100% sure that if the story continues like this for some more time, viewers will definitely go mad by seeing so much negativity and heroine crying crying crying...🤢😡😔🤬

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hearing about the maha epi we may get to see a strong avni in coming episides
April2007 thumbnail
Why Avni has lost her voice..she should answer back,..it sin to take so much abuse and insults.

The poster is right, viewers will go mad if they witness so much abuse and negativity.
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Avni tears means angry bhaskar angry bhaskar means hot and sexy rohit hot and sexy rohit means love watching dor so don't mind avi's tears there is no point of getting upset since I feel that he will fall in love with avi
nb.neha thumbnail
Originally posted by: trupat

Avni tears means angry bhaskar angry bhaskar means hot and sexy rohit hot and sexy rohit means love watching dor so don't mind avi's tears there is no point of getting upset since I feel that he will fall in love with avi

😉 omg...i loved ur post...angry bhaskar means hot n sexy rohit...yuuup super hot...i love it too
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
If they follow orginal story line as in south avani is going to damn storng. Damn stong. And baskar's true love always be avni only.
nb.neha thumbnail
Originally posted by: anithaiyer

If they follow orginal story line as in south avani is going to damn storng. Damn stong. And baskar's true love always be avni only.

true love?? hmmm... we rohit fans so want him to be avni's love ...avni's bhaskar...hope this happens
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

and Avani's mother in law is going to suffer. sure
nb.neha thumbnail
Originally posted by: anithaiyer

and Avani's mother in law is going to suffer. sure

ohh wud love to see that..but nothing should ruin bhavni relationship...it should grow n not head for a divorce