Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Haas Tu Hardum (#69) (Page 96)

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rshree1182

Viren is being portrayed as care taker of Nivi and nothing else..The CT's give importance to him when Nivi is in problem otherwise they show him as bad person and Nivi and Sid are mahaan for letting viren realise his doings..

Now i feel KM should leave this show..enough of his struggling with his wife..

yes Roopa .. i think that too .. KM should leave the show...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roops82

roops82 IF-Rockerz
roops82
roops82

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Originally posted by Alphabet26

I want viren to get hurt or have another accident, may be u all think me sadist no then only nivi will take care of viren. otherwise she won't look at viren even today she told HL that dwita is the reason for me to live and my aim is to take care ... so what will happen to viren now.

CT's starts DD pregnancy track suddenly out of the blue then why can't they start nivi's pregnancy track now. Angry

yes Nivi will never take care of Viren unless something happens to him... and what if Nivi gets pregnant...will she then care for Dweeta more than her baby...
She would, she would say more than my health Dweeta is important to me bcos this is only nishan of my Divya Di

NiViren-Raj

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged

I want viren to get hurt or have another accident, may be u all think me sadist no then only nivi will take care of viren. otherwise she won't look at viren even today she told HL that dwita is the reason for me to live and my aim is to take care ... so what will happen to viren now.

CT's starts DD pregnancy track suddenly out of the blue then why can't they start nivi's pregnancy track now. Angry

yes Nivi will never take care of Viren unless something happens to him... and what if Nivi gets pregnant...will she then care for Dweeta more than her baby...
Atleast viren will be there na to take care of his baby. Wink

NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
gals have u noticed that CT's are bringing us to a point where we r thinking that KM should leave the show or Nvi does not deserve Viren or show should end in May with NivRen living happily...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26edwardcullen19roops82

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged

Don't worry roopa and raj anyways everyone will leave the show (CCBM) by this month end.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged

Otherwise nivi met accident and she can't take care of the baby... this track is also ok with me as long as no disturbance b/w nivren.

Let see what's in store for us next week. Day Dreaming

like this track too
diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged

I would prefer Nivi accident, Because Viren accident all will blame Nivi for it, Nivi accident no one will be blamed, and they have to take care of Nivi and at least for a few Episodes we will not get to see her rona dhona,  and this is the way we will come to know will it make any difference to HL and PT if anything goes wrong with Nivi, or how will the Soods specially CC react, this accident of Nivi will answer many more other questions also

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roops82NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged

Don't worry roopa and raj anyways everyone will leave the show (CCBM) by this month end.

even if CCBM does not end many NivReniacs may stop seeing the show if it goes this way

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26edwardcullen19roops82

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index