Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

oh yes they have not completed their dose of NivRen for the week...i am waiting for that week when we get one full week of NivRen dose 😉...what a week it will be ... will keep dreaming

@ bold that is what we can do, but the CT's 😡
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes true hl cc and even dd got waway with evreything they do poor viren gets stuck
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Alphabet26

CC is the root of the rift b/w DD and nivi, but no one knows this, very sad, she plays the game t he ways that no one can point a finger to her.

when the marriage of Sid and DD was based on lies... then naturally people like CC will get the advantage...

roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
From the beginning like from the stalker or even before that..Viren would have pain in his eyes when ever Nivi is in pain..It would like as much as Nivi is in pain Viren is also in that much of pain and even more than that..

Hats off to Kinshuk for portraying this character..
Alphabet26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pipicat

yes true hl cc and even dd got waway with evreything they do poor viren gets stuck

Hi hina how are u dear, How is Iqbal?
Alphabet26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rshree1182

From the beginning like from the stalker or even before that..Viren would have pain in his eyes when ever Nivi is in pain..It would like as much as Nivi is in pain Viren is also in that much of pain and even more than that..

Hats off to Kinshuk for portraying this character..

Nowadays i don't see kinshuk, only VIREN 😉
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Actually i am feeling sad for viren, how much he tries to make nivi happy, someone is ruining. 

Even i feel bad from him..how much more can he handle..He has his wife now who thinks is guilty of DD's death..mom who hates his wife and keeps planning games against them..Bhaiji who is ready to take revenge from Nivi and Viren..

Poor boy Viren..😭
Alphabet26 thumbnail

I think because of KS nivi is like this. Always he gets hurt with his bro PT and samething happened with nivi because of DD. I don't know why they don't raise their voice and speak instead of blaming themselves for the fault (Which is not theirs) 😡

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
They show Sid and Nivi as mahatmas...but they r no mahatmas...they too have been wrong...

Nivi sacrificing her love without telling Sid...

Sid saying to marry DD for DS's wish and as NT dadi had said then that it is Sid's decision and he should then stand by it...

Sid not trusting Nivi who he claimed to know so well at the time when KS was accused...

Sid's relation with DD based on lies...

Nivi being selfish to be mahan caring only for DD and Soods and Sharmas and never for Viren...

pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes eh has doen justice to it