The Vampire Diaries

The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

222 Video/Written Updates/Discussion

patakhaguddi IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Season Finale
To Be Edited

Jeremy's death brought us full circle from the premiere, when Damon snapped his neck. But that was supernatural, and the sheriff accidentally shooting him was fully a human error. Bonnie channeled her witch breatheren, though, and managed to bring him back. (For a hot second I really did consider the fact that my Thursdays could be Steven McQueen-less ... that's a world I don't want to live in.)

Of course, when you mess with the natural order of life there are CONSEQUENCES. I thought that meant someone else would die -- but nope. Instead it gave us a heart-attack inducing final two minutes and an AMAZING plotline for Jeremy next season.

My two absolute number one favorite dead people from 'The Vampire Diaries' episodes of yore are back -- and they're haunting Jeremy. Both of the poor kid's dead ex-girlfriends, Vicki and Anna, managed to return with nary a spoiler leaked. Now THAT'S how it's done. Take note, 'Glee' -- these people can actually keep a secret.

I can't wait to see this storyline explored next season. Was it just me, or did both girls look and sound very sinister? Could they return evil? I don't know if I could handle that.
As for the OTHER major plotline set up for next season -- Stefan is back to his evil ways, having sacrificed himself to Klaus in order to save his brother from a deadly werewolf bite. (Turns out the antidote to a werewolf bite is wolf-vamp blood.)

Listen. I'm not going to lie, Damon is my preferred Salvatore. There's something so vanilla about Stefan that doesn't appeal to me at all. (I like me some bad boys.) It's nothing against Paul Wesley, I just haven't been terribly interested in the character -- except when he turns evil or overprotective. You can tell how much fun Wesley has with it. So the idea of Evil Stefan wreaking havoc with his buddy Klaus next season? Sign me up!

But I wasn't really rooting for Elena to get together with Damon, either. I bought his attraction to her (the whole looking exactly like Katherine thing helped), but I think Elena is too smart a girl to put her trust into someone who isn't reliable 100 percent of the time (or at least 90 percent).

Still, when a man is on his deathbed and realizes all the wrong he's done in his ultra-long lifetime, you tend to forgive him. I don't think Elena's kiss was romantically motivated, at least not at first. I think she was absolving him of his wrongdoing and showing him kindness in his final moments. Unfortunately, by doing so, she couldn't deny the spark between them any longer.

Listen, they can't get together without a hitch. And this doesn't mean Stefan is out of the picture. But I think watching the chemistry between Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder next season will be highly entertaining and damn sexy. So even if you're solidly on Team Stefan, I think you should be excited about this development too.

Final thoughts:

--Is Alaric now the Gilbert family Charles in Charge?

--Some more vamp-wolf mythology: Klaus can change at will, and remembers all his kills.

--What do you think was going through Elijah's mind when Klaus stabbed him? I'm going to go with "AGAIN?!"

--Although Klaus killed his brother, he wasn't lying about not dumping his family's bodies at sea. They're in fancy wooden coffins ... in a shipping crate.

--Katherine, to Elena: "It's okay to love them both. I did."

I'm sorry i couldn't write the update myself guys but i'm kinda..not feeling well today. =/ I just came back from Track and i'm really tired and just..feeling very weird. =/ ROFL.

See you guys next season!!

Edited by Jaan730 - 13 May 2011 at 6:27pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

freesikhaaiyeshaBilliCat.natashuMagicalKashAngel-Jot.viniva sharmaJennyPenny

MagicalKash IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Sooo Excited! :D :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

patakhaguddi IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Video Updated

Angel-Jot. IF-Veteran Member

I-F Crazy Creatives Head

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
ROFL I had already started a thread for this.

I'll get it closed. XD

JennyPenny IF-Addictz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks Jaan.

cannot wait to re-watch it again!

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Stefan Stefan Stefannn...
That guy RULED the finale.

PW- <3333333333333

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JennyPenny IF-Addictz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Damon Damon Damon is what I said in the beginning. My mind shifted towards Stefan and Paul Wesley and I secretly hoped that Katherine would help him out and kill Klaus for once and for all. Then came some Bonnie/Jerms/ Caro moments and then the most epic scene of them all: the entire deathbed scene was epic.. KISS, moments, everything!!

Of course, the end was def scary. Ghost people? really? and I loved each and every character.

If Season 3 is of the originals and Stefan is Team Klaus, will there be a time when Stefan will have to kill Damon, his own brother?

-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
I LOVED THE EPISODE !! simply because of delena ! but i did feel really bad stefan as i love delena but i also like stelena so i cant i really choose LOL but stefanr really loves his brother like to give away himself to someone who can eventually harm him is big thing so thumbs for stefan for being the protector and being the best bro to damon  i hate klaus i never liked him ! and he ruined it today. Eiljah well thats what he gets for trusting like a brother like Klaus. the whole jermey seeing his Exs was really weird !. now gettting to Delena Perfection,Innocence,Beautiful = Delena !Day Dreaming i loved the whole scene i loved the way elena actually accepted the fact that she loves damon as well ! and that she loves both the salvator brothers really nice episode ! and a question i read somewhere that they are going to go for a gay track?so is Klaus gay?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top