Abhishek to throw Chander out-indya.com

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Abhishek to throw Chander out
STARONE.IN

In STAR One's political love drama Dhoond Legi Manzil Humein, watching Abhishek (Deepak Wadhwa) and Gauri (Sheetal Dabholkar) get married, Alka feels it is the right time to tell the world about her relationship with Chander.

STARONE.IN

Though her mother and Chander want her to wait for a better time, she doesn't want to hide it any more. Chander ultimately promises Alka that he will talk to Abhishek post the celebrations, but in tonight's episode, Abhishek will catch Chander and Alka together and will be furious with the two of them. Along with his dad, he will throw Chander out of his house and life.

A STAR One.in source elaborates, "Abhishek isn't happy with his wedding to Gauri, and has told her point blank that this was a marriage in name only. A shocked Gauri is speechless at this treatment on her wedding night. On the other hand, Alka wants Chander to talk to her dad about their marriage, but Chander jokes that her dad will throw him out of the house. Yet, when she is persuasive, he agrees to talk to Abhishek the next day. But the next day, when Alka and Chander are together, Abhishek will walk into the room and spot them hugging. He will be very angry and will confront them about their relationship. When they admit to being in love, he will feel cheated. He will be furious that they never mentioned anything and went about the whole thing behind his back. There will be a huge showdown between Chander and Abhishek, wherein his dad will also join. Though Alka's mom will try to salvage the situation, her voice will be overridden by the men in the house, who will throw Chander out. They will tell him that he is a servant and will never be able to match upto their level. Alka will be inconsolable."

An angry Abhishek Tiwari aka Deepak Wadhwa says, "I can't believe Alka and Chander could carry on a relationship right under my nose. When I had asked her a while ago, she lied through her teeth. I am feeling betrayed and hurt with this episode. I feel both my sister and friend have cheated me. This is not done. I am in shock and hurt."

Will Alka unite with Chander? What will Abhishek's next step be? How will Chander handle this situation? Don't forget to catch the interesting twists and turns in Dhoond Legi Manzil Humein every Monday to Saturday, at 9 PM, only on STAR One.

StarOne news
Kavita Awaasthi /Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Thursday, May 12, 2011
STARONE.IN

You have already voted on this!
like   0  LIKE  | 
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 May 2011 at 4:31am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirladdooaish77bhavika0611Chaudhrytmnaj7-Anks-veil_of_rosesozzyiet_areebkhushix-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
thanks a lot for this article tanu...Hug
oh g8 dat i got to knw now itself wats going to happen tonite...Shocked
so my stand remains... i wont do the wu of tonite's episode...Tongue
i dnt want to undergo torture n write the whole fight thing down...!!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aish77Armu4evabhavika0611ozzyie

tinatartari IF-Rockerz
tinatartari
tinatartari

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
thnks 4 the article tanu.i knw this has 2 happen bt i dnt want them 2 seperate.hope thngs become gud n gauri helps chalka meet in the meantime.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aish77bhavika0611ozzyie

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
thnx tanu for sharingSmile aur yeh toh hona hi tha...do damn predictableTongue ab dosti ka flavor chala gaya...aur kuch dino baad pyaar ka flavor bhi chala jayegaLOL the show is royally doomed nowROFLROFLROFL

Edited by ankita1605 - 12 May 2011 at 5:52am

bhavika0611ozzyie-Swetha-

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
thanks armu...
this was to happen.. chalo ho hi gaya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavika0611-Swetha-

THE-FUTURE-LORD Senior Member

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
bhavika0611 Goldie
bhavika0611
bhavika0611

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged

Edited by FORAM123 - 19 May 2011 at 3:45am

aish77-Anks--Swetha-

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
@foram...nice siggyWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavika0611-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index