00Princess00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello everyone...
Last two weeks i was having my exams so didnt watched SSBN
Anyone can tell me what happened in this 2weeks??? Daksha tell truth to that rohini's sis or not???😕
& what is happening now?????
Plz rply ðŸ˜Š
Edited by 00Princess00 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayur_shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Edited by mayur_shanak - 12 years ago
ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Naina came to know that Aku is in love with Ayush and she asked her to tell the matter to Daksh as it will be risk to go with love without anyone's support. But that girl did not have the courage to tell the matter to him. She asked Naina to meet him first and promised that she will tell Daksh the matter after that. Rohini was happy to route the bus on her road. Daksh tried to tell Madhura the matter but he failed. That girl did not show the patience to hear him. She gave instruction to Madhura that how to impress Ayi. Naina met that guy but she felt he is dominating one and is not perfect for Aku. But she did not tell the matter to anybody or aku as she is very happy about Ayush. Aku went to meet ayush leaving her jobs and she did not reach even after it was too dark. Kaka was on high temper and he was angry on Naina too. Naina got concerned about Aku and she told Daksh that Aku is in love with Ayush. He got angry in knowing that she went to meet that guy telling lie. But Naina could able to cool him down. Kaka scolded rudely Aku when she returned and not allowed her to enter the home. But kaki took her to home. In Daksh's room he was worried about Aku, Ayi came and expressed her desire to conduct the marriage of both bro and sis together. Daksh was about to say something, but madhura enters with tea and he was not able to say. But he decided to clear the things on the next day and invite her for coffee on next day eve. Then he talked to Aku and knowing everything, he wondered how they became this much close within the short period. He wanted to meet Ayush on the next day. In between, Abhi fell for Naina during his fun. He started to think about her. He planned to propose her on the next day itself. In the next day Naina advised Daksh to gift his lover a special gift and he agreed. After she left, he checked a set of bangles he bought for Naina. In Naina's office Abhi proposed Naina but she took it as a joke. Abhi felt bad but he did not show it. Daksh and Aku waited in the coffee house for pretty long time, but Ayush did not reach there. At last aku called Ayush and he told he would not be able to come as he had a imp meeting. Daksh got angry that he is irresponsible and not informing about it. He told her that he is not perfect for her and asked her not to meet him again until he meets ayush.  In the evening Aku got a call from Ayush he could able to bring her in his desire. She went to meet him without considering Naina's words and job. Daksh told the matter to Madhura and she was too hurt and came home by crying and told that Daksh is not interested to marry her. Rohini and Ayi-baba shocked on the matter and Daksh told the matter to them that she is not type of girl he wants to share with. Rohini got angry and nags Daksh. She was really panic. madhura planned to go back. Daksh apologised everybody and planned to el
00Princess00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey m really glad that u replied thnx alot ðŸ˜Š
ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 00Princess00

hey m really glad that u replied thnx alot ðŸ˜Š

Thanks.. Oh.. y'day as I was in hurry, I missed something to write.
Ayush took Aku in a house where nobody there. and he succeeded to impose his intension on Aku with his usual lies and his usual blackmail method of love and they did something wrong there (mad gal). Daksh apologised to Ayi and she told he does not marry Madhura, it is OK, but pleaded to marry one girl to whom he lkes soon. he agreed. Naina in her room, she was really sad about Daksh that Rohini blamed him on that matter. Abhi came there and talked about the rehearsal, she told she has no mood. Abhi got the matter that she is upset about Daksh.  She agreed that there was tears in her eyes. Abhi offered hankerchief. She came to know the Aku has not reached yet even after the previous day's issue. Naina found that Aku has returned back and Naina reminded her that it is her resposibility to care about her life. On the terrace, Naina lost her thoughts on Rohini's words while she was going to take the dried dresses, Daksh came and told Naina that he is planning to propose that girl very soon. Naina was happy about his decision and he asked how to propose. Naina told to hold her hand and tell her "I Love You" by looking at her eyes with full of love. He researsed it said "I Love You, Naina" and at that time the panic Rohini came there and she was too angry on Naina and left there. Naina paised Daksh that he was really excellent while proposing. And asked him not to call Naina while proposing, it will make probs. Then Daksh asked her dream on proposing and she shared the same with Daksh and he was really happy in hearing that. The angry Ronini is planning something and in the next day she prepared the break fast invited all on dining table including Naina. Then she started to question her about the previous night's incident.
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: 00Princess00

Hello everyone...

Last two weeks i was having my exams so didnt watched SSBN
Anyone can tell me what happened in this 2weeks??? Daksha tell truth to that rohini's sis or not???😕
& what is happening now?????
Plz rply ðŸ˜Š

Follow the "STORY SO FAR " Thread for the part u missed