Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~~New MayUr FF Love and Hate~~*NTL..on pg 152 (Page 139)

dil.123 Senior Member
dil.123
dil.123

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged

sorry double postEmbarrassed

Edited by Richa66 - 07 September 2011 at 6:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria.

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged

Writer note

hello friends...

Thank u sooo much friends for ur beautiful comments n responceHugHugHug

Smilei am going to update next part..i hope u ll liked it 

@Faru,mayu-nups richa,asma nreena,kheya and everyone who requested to update this FF here is updateEmbarrassedHug

today is my sis Pallu bday...haapy bday sisHugHuglove y loadsssHug
Important note..
New readers who wants PM for this FF plz add me in ur buddy list then it would be easy for me to PM youTongue

love

Maria...remember me in ur prayersHug

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009Mayurdilse-Roshee--Samina-Rafia.khan-soma-dil.123FariArTi-Lovely-MNLoversoni773faisalasamilover-Siya.Arjun--umi-Fantasy.Ashi-ArTivalliyahcutiepie12DhanakZdaniella05kirti123_ArTi4ever_mayuloveu-Anila--SupriyaluvsMN-DelightedHeart.PINK.Faria.Silent.Dreamer

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged

Love and Hate

"I did not do anything..."he said in low voice trying to hold her shoulder but she shrugged off his hand

"You are lier.i hate you Mayank.i hate you"she said pushing him back and Mayank  shook at her sudden attack, her words were echoed in his mind and,it seemed his mind could not think except her words which were piercing his heart like knife

"you know Mayank Sharma you are living in delusion that you will get me some day but you are wrong I am cursing that day when I met you first, I am cursing that day when I said"yes"to this job I did mistake and I get reward of it, you make my life hell"

It was heavily raining but he could see her tears

"you hurted me through your madly love or lust, you hurted me emotionally, you tried to intimate with me In the end, I'll get physically hurt and I always made it obvious to you,I don't want to marry with you ,I rejected you but then you insisted Prem to leave me,you know it hurted me when you  broke my dreams, it hurted me" saying this she broke into tears and Mayank left shocked due to her words,his eyes were brimming with tears and somewhere his heart was cursing him to think that she has some place in her heart for him

"I did not know Nupur you have so much hatred in your heart for me"he said plainly yet painful voice and she looked up

"You are right I was living in delusion, I was so mad" he laughed sarcastically turning his face on other side and holing his head in his hands but she could felt hurt and pain in his words

He went up to her and held her shoulders and Nupur just standing there silently

"you know Nupur I was so arrogant, selfish, which thing I liked I got it I always thoughts I can get anything, there were many girls in my life whom I made love whom I used like toy but then you came in life and I fell in love with you, I don't know why  when I started loving you but its truth I loved you deeply, madly, truly"

Nupur was looking at him with shocked his every word coming out from his heart

"I was so happy I thought I will confess my love to you and you will accept but it could not happened, I hurted myself as I could not see you with someone else yeah you can called it madness but for me it was my love for you" cupping her face in his hands he looked into her eyes

"But sigh! You could not understand my love, you always thought it was lust, I did not do anything I have nothing to say you more.. I am the reason of your pain so trust me I will leave you forever and will not again come in your way"

He said and left from there behind her in shocked

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Samrat who was searching them finally saw Nupur standing near Mayank's car drenched in rain he rushed towards her

"bhabhi,its heavily raining what are you doing here? And where is Mayank"he said shaking her shoulder as she was not giving him respond

"Nupur bhabhi'please say something'where is Mayank?"he shook her shoulder and Nupur came back to her senses, she looked up

"I don't want to listen his name"she shrugged off his hand and said angrily

"He snatched everything from me" she said in painful voice and Samrat got shocked after hearing all this

"OMG'its mean Ravi uncle did something'..I have to tell her everything"

"he did not do anything wrong"Samrat said and Nupur turned her face towards him

"Nupur bhabi Mayank did not do anything it was all Ravi uncle plan,he did everything he insisted Prem to broke the engagement"Samrat told Nupur and Nupur feet froze at that place,she was shocked

"what"she was in shocked and remembered her words which he said to him

"he is innocent I know he loves you madly how could he do that"his words were hitting her ear drums and she remembered his words

"Nupur I did not do anything wrong"

She felt her eyes were getting heavy  and Samrat hurriedly held her shoulders to give her support as she was about to fall,he had to search Mayank but firstly he had to take her at home,he hurriedly made her sit in car and started his car'

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"I have hurt her I am the reasons of her pain but I did not do anything wrong I did not insist Prem to broke the engagement ,dad himself told me Prem broke the engagement but Why Nupur said that'.."A first  thing struck in his mind

"Dad surely knew about it"

He did not know how and when he reached at office but he knew one thing he had to find out truth

"sir please come inside its raining outside"a guard said him who was standing at the entrance door and Mayank came back to his senses and found himself standing outside the entrance ,without giving look him he went straight to his father cabin.

The door of his cabin opened with noise and Ravi raised his head at the direction of the entrance

"Mayank"

Ravi was stunned to see him there as he was drenched in rain and his face was telling him 'nothing was right'

"Mayank what happened son" he walked up to him and cupped his face in his hands 

"dad who insisted Prem to broke the engagement?"

He said looking at him and Ravi could see his hurt face he knew today he had to tell him truth but he had no courage to tell him that he himself insisted Prem

"s'o-n'.suddenly why you asking this..no one insisted him he himself broke the engagement"Ravi ignoring his gaze tried to lie

"Please dad don't speak lie..today not.i want to know truth"his tears were flowing from his eyes

Mayank said pleading infront of him and Ravi first time felt weak himself in his life to see his son condition

"please dad tell me"Mayank shook his shoulder and pleaded

"I insisted him to break the engagement  ...i told everything to Nupur's dad..but I did everything for you"he told him and Mayank felt earth spinning around him,he felt as someone took his life from him

"why dad?why you did that"he screamed in pain and Ravi was numbed to react anything

"dad why did you do  that?..why you snatched my happiness?why?"Mayank said falling down on his knees

"I love Nupur so much but he hates me'he hates me because of you"he said angrily pointing his finger towards him

"Mayank son listen me'"Ravi tried to say him something but he interrupted him

"no dad'no more lie..today you lost your son"he said and rushed towards outdoor and Ravi ran after him to stop him

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Precap

"bhabhi i searched him everywhere,i called everyone but no one knew where is Mayank"samrat told Nupur ,he was too hell upset

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"Mayank where are you please come back"Nupur closed her eyes and prayed and let her tears to flow

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"Mayank"she screamed

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

here is next update with precap...i hope u ll liked it plz press like tab and do comments if u liked it

Edited by maria-soniarti - 07 September 2011 at 6:36am

The following 77 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009miriam2angelheart19supriyamnfankrish_artimayur247sowmyap03ardhanashonu631tukun2009sonuluvsmayurDASTAK..-Riya.roy-Mayurdilse-Roshee--Samina-Rafia.khan-soma-Sonia.ArTidil.123FariArTishria19-Lovely-MNLovermineflowerAsktheDustFantasy.Ashi-ArTifaisalafinesissamilover-Siya.Arjun-12Anna-umi-parul_bansalaysha1989mark-mayurginny09anju011valliyahcutiepie12mayur-ki-diwanidaniella05gopi06kirti123Bhawna_artidrmahapriya_27_23DhanakZmayur_eternal--jiya--mayuloveulove.mayurartiPrada_176.SilentPrincess-Samira-Maahzabeen_ArTi4ever_-Anila-ShafooAngels_Sweetz-Annu-swati05ArTizAngelsaraaa...-Ayesshhaa-..-SupriyaluvsMN-J.LOshafy_MNSilent.Dreamer--Sanchu--DelightedHeartdrfizaahmedAmor..PINK.Faria....EhSaas...

J.LO IF-Sizzlerz
J.LO
J.LO

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
ohhh such a lovely part
nupur plzzz mayank se naraz matt raho

mayaqnk plzzz ghar wapas agaoo nupur rorahi hai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonia.ArTiMaria.

-Lovely- Senior Member
-Lovely-
-Lovely-

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
wow...Amazing update

finally truth reveled

continue soon!!

Maria.

drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
OMG..tht was painfull
n it was threshold of his tolerance of pain n hatered to...
god knows wht will happen, but the ths father's love broke evrythng n sntach evrythng from bth of them
gr8 update
con t soon

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasy.-soma-Sonia.ArTiMaria.

-Anila- IF-Rockerz
-Anila-
-Anila-

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
awesome update...ClapClapClap
i really loved it lodsss...Big smile
bt u know i felt like it was a short update...LOL
plzzz i want a lllooonnnggg update asap...Big smile
i felt so bad for Mayank he didnt did anything bt still he had to bear so much pain...Cry
n Nupur also without any mistake she is suffering...Unhappy
plzzz make my MayUr together asap plzzzWink
loved it lodsss sis...Smile
plzzz continue soon...
veryyy soon plzzz
love ya...HugHugHug

Edited by 18anila1 - 07 September 2011 at 7:25am

Maria.

valliyah Goldie
valliyah
valliyah

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
heartwrenching update Maria...but atleast Nupur knows the truth...now please don't let mayank do anything wrong...bring him back n let nupur confess its high time for mayank to be happy...he suffered hell...please cont soon...!

Maria.

Go to top