Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~~New MayUr FF Love and Hate~~*NTL..on pg 152 (Page 114)

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged

Writer note

hello friends...

Thank u sooo much friends for ur beautiful comments n responceHugHugHug

Smilei am going to update next part..i hope u ll liked it 

@richa,asma nreena,kheyaand everyone who requested to update this FF here is updateEmbarrassedHug

Important note..
New readers who wants PM for this FF plz add me in ur buddy list then it would be easy for me to PM youTongue

love

Maria...remember me in ur prayersHug

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009saba.shah-Riya.roy-Mayurdilse-Roshee--Samina-Rafia.khan-soma-Sonia.ArTiMNLoversoni77312Annakuku22AsktheDustFantasy.Ashi-ArTimark-mayurvalliyahcutiepie12priya_27_23DhanakZBhawna_arti-Anila-love.mayurarti-Samira--SupriyaluvsMN-saraaa.DelightedHeart.PINK.Silent.Dreamer

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged

Love and Hate

"When we trying to pretend to hate someone but our heart do not support us in our decision what that mean?"

Nupur who was confused about her actions, her feelings trying to figured out the reason of all these.. "Suddenly what happened to me why I am feeling soft corner for him when I know he don't deserve it..his love for me is just Lust..he wanted to get me at any cost I know him but why I am feeling what I am thinking about him is wrong" standing closed to her window, her hair was blowing in air, lost in her thought she could not realized she was standing there for the almost past  1 hour

"what ever but I will not think about him any more" taking decision she took deep breath trying to inhaled a soft cool breeze and closing her eyes she shrugged of all thoughts which were bringing his image in her mind. she tried to shift her thoughts in some other work,so she thought to read some of her favourite novel t leas her mind would  not again and again  thought about him ,taking step towards her cupboard she was about to opened the door of her cupboard when her cell phone buzzed, she rushed towards it and the name flashing on mobile screen brought huge smile on her face

"Bauji"

She hurriedly took it and received the call

"Bauji'"she said excitedly but he interrupted her

"Nupur main ne Mayank se keh diya hai who tumhain ghar le aye ga..mujhe tum se  kuch zarrori baat kerni hai"his voice was strict and stiff

"per bauji"but before she could complete her sentence he cut the call, tears dwelling up her eyes,he never talked to her liked that she was shocked and hurt at her father behavior

She was confused at his father behavior suddenly what happened to him that he was talking with her so rudely, she was so happy to heard her father voice after many days but his rude behavior had hurt her badly..

"Why bauji was talking like that?"

"What happened to him?"

"May be he was angry with me as I could not go to meet him" trying to shrugged off negative thoughts from her mind she was trying her best to think the most reasonable point of her father rude behavior..

But somewhere her heart was saying something worst going to happened

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

After entering in his room Ravi seemed to be very happy, taking off his coat and tie he sat on sofa,taking his laptop he thought to complete his some of important work

"where were you went as today your office is closed and you told me today you have no important meeting"Shilpa asked him who was just entered in room taking his tie and coat she went up to cupboard..Ravi who was engrossed in his work looked up and gave her mischievous smile

"I have to complete some important work now I have done" saying this his lips curved into evil smile and Shilpa who was knew her husband very well hurriedly turned around and looked at him she was confused at his mischievous tone

"which important work"she asked in serious tone taking step towards him as she knew he was up to something..

"hehe'don't worry I am not going to get married again"he tried to changed topic but she knew there was something which he was trying to hide

"Don't change the topic" she said in a bit sarcastic yet serious tone and he glared her and stood up from sofa

"if you want to listen so I tell you..i told everything about Nupur to her father,what her daughter doing with my son,she is making fun of my son life,his love"he said in anger

She was shocked to react anything

"what?"she shrugged his shoulder and made him look towards her

"Do you know what are you doing..when she will know about it'she will never accept Mayank in her life"

"She will and she has to accept in her life'she has to accept this relationship and now she will do"

"you are thinking wrong'firstly you insisted Prem to broke that engagement and now you trying to proof her wrong in front of her father..i will not let you do..i will tell Mayank everything"she said angrily looking at him

"if you try to tell him that day would be your last day in this house..as you know I can do anything for my Son"saying this he left the room while left behind her in shocked..

Samrat who was standing at door was listening their talked hid behind wall..

"I never thought Ravi uncle would do with his own son"he was shocked

As he saw Ravi went towards downstairs he entered in their room,Shilpa was standing there in shocked

"aunty"he said and went up to her

"Samrat"she trying to say him something but he intruppted her

"Aunty I have listen everything I could not think Ravi uncle will do this.."he said holdng her shoulder and made her sit on bed

"I am scared..i don't know why I am feeling there is something wrong going to happen"

"Don't worry aunty..everything will be fine..i will not let him do something wrong"he said consoling her

"I hope beta.."

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"Nupur I will pick up you after 2 hours"Mayank said dropping her at her house..Nupur who was engrossed in her thought looked up she nodded her head and smiled and his lips curved into soft smile as it was first time she did not object, dropping Nupur her house Mayank left for his house..

AS Nupur entered in her house he heard her father voice

"Nupur wahi ruk jao'"she looked up in shocked

Gunjan and Bajaj was standing in hall, his face was showing anger, his angry voice, she never saw him in so much anger before while she could see Gunjan's upset face

"Bauji"Gunjan tried to say something but he interrupted her

"nahi Gunjan..aj Nupur sab kuch sach sach batye gi"

"Bauji  mujh se kya galti hue hai"Nupur could not bear rude behaviour of his father as he gave her mother and father both love but today 'what happened? he was talking with her liked that..

Tears were flowing from her eyes and tried to control them she took step towards him

"Did you know Mayank before your marriage?"Bajaj asked in angry tone and Nupur got scared at his loud voice

"Bauji wohh"

"haan ya na" he asked again

"haan"

"tum Mayank ke saath us ke office main kam kerti thi..per tum ne mujhe nahi bataya'us ke saath tumhara pehle se hi rishta tha um ne mujhe nahi bataya..tum us se pasand kerti thi,us ke saath parties,her jagah tum ne meri izzat nilam ki,       Mayank ke liye tum ne Prem se rishta tora..kyun Nupur?he said in loud voice and Nupur got scared,tears were dwelling up from her eyes but  she had to proof herself

"Bauji aisa kuch nahi hai'"she tried to say something but he interrupted her and slapped her on her face

"jhoot..Nupur main ne kabhi nahi socha tha meri beti itna jhoot bol sakti hai"

Nupur who was standing there like statue was shocked at her father words

"i did not know Nupur my daughter could do like that..i always thought you are my son not daughter but you bent down my head due to your deed,you broke my trust" Bajaj said angrily

"Bauji..main ne kuch galat nahi kiya"

"Nupur aj ke bad tumhara mujh se aur Gunjan se koi rishta nahi"he said turning his face away while Gunjan and Nupur were shocked at his words
"Bauji"

"Nupur chali jao yaha se aur kabhi wapis yahan met ana"he said and went up to his room left  behind her hurt and shattered

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Five hours past  but Nupur did not returned back home and Mayank was getting upset, he tried many times to call her but her cell was switched off,he called everyone but no one was knew where was she?

Taking keys of his car he decided to go at her house to picked up her as it had been raining there, driving car towards her house his mind were giving him hint that there was something wrong but he trying to shrugged off his negative thoughts,he drove car fast,

"where are you Nupur?"he closed his eyes and his eyes became teary for a moment he feared to loose her

he opened his eyes and his eyes fell on her,walking alone on the road in rain,she was drenched in rain and was lost in her thoughts..he stopped the car and rushed towards her

"Nupur"he went up to her and hugged her he was got up

"where were you?..i called everyone but no one knew about you,,I was so scared"cupping her face in his hands he kissed her forehead and again hugged her tightly and let them his tears to flow down

She pushed him back with full force and Mayank got shaked due to her sudden action

"Nupur"he asked in confusedly looking at her

"So you did what you want now you snatched my father from me"her words were throwing anger and he was numbed to react anything while tears were brimming in her eyes

"Because of you Prem left me,he broke our engagement because of you,you are the reasons of my pain"she said pointing her finger towards him

He was shocked at her words . "Prem broke the engagement because of me", he was hell shocked to react anything

"i did not do anything..."he said in low voice trying to hold her shoulder but she shrugged off his hand

"You are lier.i hate you Mayank.i hate you"she said

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Precap

"Nupur bhabi Mayank did not do anything it was all Ravi uncle plan,he did everything he insisted Prem to broke the engagement"Samrat told Nupur and Nupur feet froze at that place,she was shocked

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"dad why did you do  that?..why you snatched my happiness?why?"Mayank said falling down on his knees

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

here is next update...i hope u ll liked it plz do comments n press liked tab if u liked itEmbarrassed

Edited by maria-soniarti - 04 September 2011 at 11:08am

The following 78 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009mayur247supriyamnfankrish_artisaba.shaharfanazneensoni77312Annakuku22AsktheDustFantasy.Ashi-ArTiDASTAK..shonu631-Riya.roy-Mayurdilse-Roshee--Samina-Rafia.khan-soma-Sonia.ArTidil.123FariArTiMNLovertukun2009sowmyap03mayur-ki-diwaniC_O_O_Lanju011mark-mayurvalliyahcutiepie12ginny09aysha1989parul_bansaldrmahaBhawna_arti.SilentOceanneha_mjhtgopi06priya_27_23crazymayurianDhanakZkirti123luv_nishaldaniella05.SilentPrincesstehzeeb25love.mayurartisariska_mnartimayur_eternalPrada_176Maahzabeen_ArTi4ever_-Samira-mayuloveu--jiya---Anila-J.LOShafooswati05ArTizAngelsaraaa...-Ayesshhaa-..shafy_MN-RatiKliye--SupriyaluvsMN--Annu-Let-It-GoAngels_SweetzDelightedHeartSilent.Dreamerdrfizaahmedannie07Amor..PINK.Faria....EhSaas...

-Anila- IF-Rockerz
-Anila-
-Anila-

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
u know u r my sweetheart...Hug
abhi abhi main bht bore ho rahi thi...
thank u my saviour...
love u lodsss for updating...Hug

nw abt d update...

uff is Ravi uncle ko to main...AngryAngryAngry
kitna ghatiya insaan hain ye...
unki himmat kese huyi Nupur ke barein mein ye sab ulta sidha batein bolne ki??AngryAngryAngry
arhhh i hate him...
Nupur's Bauji slapped her...ShockedShocked
dis was nt done...i dont like him also...
awww my poor Mayank whyyy alwaysss Nupur jst blamed him for everything...OuchConfusedCry

awesome promo yaar...ClapClapClap
super excited for d next update...Big smile
hoping nw Nupur will accept Mayank's love...SmileWinkSmile
love u lodsss...HugHugHug
continue soon...Wink
i want an early update...Tongue
will be gr8888 agar issi week mein mila...Smile

Edited by 18anila1 - 04 September 2011 at 6:02am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

saba.shahFantasy.Ashi-ArTiSonia.ArTisoni773Maria.

neha_mjht IF-Dazzler
neha_mjht
neha_mjht

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
awesome ff dear..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria.

C_O_O_L Goldie
C_O_O_L
C_O_O_L

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
nice update
waiting for the next part

Maria.

Prada_176 IF-Rockerz
Prada_176
Prada_176

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
nice update
I just hate Mayank's dad

liked precap, soon truth will be revealed  

Maria.

drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
god...when evr thngs strt to be fine his father ruin it...
hopefull sami can do it...cont soon
feeling to bad for nupur as well as mayank...
lossing evrythng without a reason

Maria.

J.LO IF-Sizzlerz
J.LO
J.LO

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
wow nice
thanks 4 pm

Maria.

Go to top