muahhh 🤗
diz iz my latest FF em krazzy about !!😳
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Writer note

hello friends...

Thank u sooo much friends for ur beautiful comments n responce🤗🤗🤗

@Linu,mayurlove,soma,samina,rucha and everyone who requsted for update🤗🤗sis here is ur update..hope u ll liked it😳

i am going to update next part..i hope u ll liked it 

Maria...remember me in ur prayers😳
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Mayur FF

Love and Hate

"Mayank where is she live?we will go her house for asking her hand for you"Ravi said while hugging him and Mayank hurriedly broke hug and raised his head.he was shocked to heard his father's words as Nupur was engaged..

"but dad she is engaged..how will you ask her hand for me?"he was a bit confused at confident and contentment on his father face

"You will get answer very soon"he said patted his shoulder

"Now smile and get ready to marry with Nupur..she will be our daughter in law"he smiled and said trying to increased his excitement

Mayank was unable to understand anything.

"but dad"he tried to say something but Ravi interrupted him

"I said you..you will get your answer soon"he said and walked out from room..while Shilpa aunty who was listening their conversation silently understood everything..she knew Ravi can do anything for happiness of his son and it was wrong..

"Its unfair with Nupur..i have to talk to Ravi"shilpa thought and decided

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"ji sir tell us what we have to do"a person asked from other side

"I have some important work for you ..meet me at in my office."Ravi said to other person and cut the call..

As he cut the call Shilpa entered in their room who was standing on door listening their talk..

"Ravi whatever you are going to do its wrong..dont do this"Shilpa said looking at him

"whatever I am going to do its just for my son happiness,for his betterment"he said taking his bag and coat..

"but It would destroyed many lifes..its unfair with Nupur..what is her fault if she does not love Mayank..if she does not have feeling for our son"she tried to convince him

"so what?my son loves her and its enough for her"he said in a bit anger looking at her

Shilpa was shocked to see him like that he knew he loves her son a lot but she did not know he could stoop so slow for his happiness

"what about Nupur?she is too human being,she is too someones daughter..you just seeing your son's happiness..how could you so mean?"she said shaking his shoulder

"yeah I am mean ..because I can't see tears in my son eyes..i always fulfilled his all wishes..i gave him everything which he demanded or desired..how can I refused to fulfill his desire when I know he loves her truly..and don't worry I know my son will keep her happy always..what she needs more?"

"What if she will not happy with our son?"she asked looking straight into his eyes and he could not gave her answer of his question as she was right

"why don't you try to understand your decision will destroy his life?i am his mother and I will not see him in pain"

"Nothing would be bad happen with our son..i am sure she will be happy with him"he was determined and shilpa had no choice except to let him do what he wanted to do..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

On the other hand Nupur was scared and upset due to that incident she was trying to call Prem but he was not attending her calls and it got increase her tension..she was dialing his number again and again but everytime she was getting reply

"Powered Off"

"why he powered off his mobile..he never did that before"she was roaming in tension in her room while thinking in her mind..many questions were going in her mind and she was trying to shrugged off negative thoughts from her mind

"I am sure he is busy in some work that's why he is not attending my call"she was talking to herself..she went towards her window and opened it and tried to inhaled some fresh air..there was chilly air outside..

"don't know its seems something bad is going to happen"her heart was giving her hint..

"di"

She came out of her trial of thoughts as she heared Gunjan's voice..she turned back

Gunjan was standing beside her..

"what happened di"she asked placing her hand on Nupur's shoulder as she noticed her dull and upset face

"nothing"Nupur said showing her smile tried to controlled her tears..she did not wanted to tell her about Mayank as she knew she got upset..

"di I know there is something happened?..you seems very upset"Gunjan asked cupping her face

"Gunjan nothing happened with me"Nupur smiled and turned her face to other side as she did not want to show her tears..she hurriedly wipped off them

"i am just waiting for your jiju..i am trying to call him but he is not attending my call"Nupur told her in worried tone

"ohh so you are upset because of jiju"Gunjan said naughtily looking at her

"Di he must be busy in some work that's why he is not attending your call|"she tried to console her kissing her on her cheek

"I hope "Nupur thought

"mujhe pata hai di jiju zarror busy hoon ge is liye who ap se baat nahi ker pa rahe"

"Nupur"

She could not even complete her sentence when they both heard familiar voice and smile spreaded on their faces

"jiju"

Gunjan turned her face towards door while Nupur too looked at him and felt content while soft smile played on her face

"lo di jiju aa gaye"she said Nupur happily and again turned her face towards Prem

"you know jiju di were waiting for you impassiontely"she said naughtily but Prem was silent..Gunjan was confused to see seriousness on his face

"Gunjan I want to talk to Nupur alone"he said in serious yet painful tone ..Nupur was too surprised at his behaviour

"ok..main chai le ker ati hoon"she said and walked out from there

Now both were alone in room

"Prem"Nupur said walking towards him..she wanted to cried out in his arms as it was getting difficult for her to control her tears in front of him..

"Nupur I can't marry you"Prem said plainly and Nupur feet froze at that place

She was in disbelief condition..

She looked at her with shocked while he felt pain to see her like that

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Precap...

"i am ready to marry you"Nupur said plainly without any emotion while Mayank could not believe what she just said

"Nupur please say again what you just said"he said in disbelief

...,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

here is next update...do comments n press like tab if u liked it😳

Edited by maria-soniarti - 12 years ago
mayur5eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res yes aaj i am the first one
*edited*
omg nice part dii😃
u r an awesome writer i must say😛
fell so bad for nupzi
mayu ko kya hta ja raha ha
but i just hope mayu changes n i am sur nupuz will change him
Edited by -ArtiKliye- - 12 years ago
kirti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
felt really bad for nupur
😊
ria.arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome... lovely one dear  👏
ginny09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nupur will surely make mayank understand the true meaning of love 
n will accept mayank love too 
hai na :D 
priya_27_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
superb mayur marriage🥳
i know me, ravi n mayank r wrong i too feel bad for nupur but i want mayur😒 sorry if i hurted any1 feelings