Save Gulaal :Send your feedback

Posted: 12 years ago
Please send in your feedback about the show Gulaal at Starplus official site

http://starplus.startv.in/feedback.aspx

A new article suggests end to Gulaal

Edited by Abhi4u - 12 years ago
I hope all of you would put your hands together to share our thoughts about the show so that we can enjoy Gulaal for a long time to come. Please guys, spare a moment for our show Gulaal.Edited by Abhi4u - 12 years ago
We can try our best! Please everyone leave their feedback and it can be done more than once :)

I made a topic too. Not sure if its going to make a difference but:

http://forum.startv.in/showthread.php?p=1942466#post1942466
Edited by *Reemz* - 12 years ago
Yep show your support😊

But i do feel its going - i had an inkling that a news about Gulaal ending would come since yesterday

But i do think they could of moved to another time slot, coz i know a new show will always get a time slot near 8pmish-9pmish
Sure i will support to save the serial but  i feel that channel took decision 2 months back as it is not within top 10 .News always come late .😭So it is too late for us to save Gulaal .But everyone should send feedback which will show channel  that outside so many ppl stil love and like Gulaal.

i dont normally send feedback or write for any shows but i have done for gulaal, i love the show and kesar -gulaal pairing. this is the only drama that i watch, the others have kind of lost their charm- for me anyway
hopefully it stays on i dont even mind it coming on a different time slot
Originally posted by nikki786

i dont normally send feedback or write for any shows but i have done for gulaal, i love the show and kesar -gulaal pairing. this is the only drama that i watch, the others have kind of lost their charm- for me anyway
hopefully it stays on i dont even mind it coming on a different time slot
Nikki, please also comment in favor of the show on the actual TB link stating the news
abhi4u - i will do that thanks
Already done Abhi4u, but will continue doing so everyday till the show is on air. request everyone to do the same also. 
Ok so star plus not trying to sound rude but do you lot even have a brain. The amount o viewers Gulaal has worldwide especially in UK AND US is magnificent and you want to AXE that show? Please think a little.

And why should Gulaal be axed I don't understands the RATINGS HAVE GONE WAY UP. Gulaal is such a popular show and us viewers pay for what we watch and WE WANT GULAAL not that Diya Batti crap and I CAN GUARENTEE that Diya Batti will NOT live up to audiences expectations the way Gulaal has.

Everything about the show Gulaal is so perfect. The relationships the family the culture the traditions and the cast is AMAZING at what they do. AND STAR PLUS WANT TO AXE IT?
This show has so much potentional I cannot even express, viewers learn so much from this show.

There has not been a beautiful show like Gulaal ever before on Star Plus. Gulaal is the most unique and different story out there. Not LIKE THE TYPICAL ONES STAR PLUS HAS. Where 2 people fall in love, move into their sasural have problems conflicts the lover has an accident he loses his MEMORY forgets about the one he loves then he remembers and then END OF STORY. THAT'S ALL STAR PLUS GIVES US WHICH ARE REPETIVE STORIES JUST WITH a different title and a new cast. IT'S DISGUSTING TO SEE SUCH AN AMAZING SHOW LIKE GULAAL BEING AXED.

Gulaal is one of the greatest show out there and if Star Plus are going to axe it, it will be there loss because they will use a hell of a lot viewers, I WILL UNSUSCRIBE STAR PLUS the day Gulaal will end. It's pathetic and I'm sure MANY OF GULAAL FANS feel the same way. I don't understand why Tere Mere Sapne is still on NO ONE WATCHES THAT. ALL the star plus shows is so predictable.

STAR PLUS PLEASE WE ARE REQUESTING YOU PLEASE WE BEG YOU DO NOT TO AXE GULAAL! PLEASE CHANGE THE TIME SLOT! The time slot is free between Saathiya and Sasural Ghenda Phool. PLEASE!!!!! take this into consideration.