Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

It's viren's responsibility...

Xlovesu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Now nivi is all depressed...only viren can convince her...but wonder how!!!πŸ˜”
Today's epi was so sad!!!! Nivi was not able to face anyone...i was crying crying and crying!!!!😭😭😭
Hope nivi should come over this thought...and i think only viren has that capacity to help nivi in overcoming this thought !!!😲😲
ALL THE BEST VIREN !!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IamSherLocked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes the precap seemed good
i hope viren jz gives one tight slap to nivi i mean how can she think of ending her life
sarahagstn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haaye naii... I don't want Nivi to get slapped but you are right she should realize that ending her life is an easy option and won't help the situation...Viren of course (if CTs see fit πŸ˜†) will help her realize that.
IamSherLocked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sarahagstn

Haaye naii... I don't want Nivi to get slapped but you are right she should realize that ending her life is an easy option and won't help the situation...Viren of course (if CTs see fitπŸ˜†) will help her realize that.

lol
but ek thapad tu banta hai
and dont worry iam sure it will be viren only who'll bring nivi back to her senses
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
In my view Viren will blackmail Nivi emotionally using Dweeta. He will ask Nivi to go and commit suiside and leave the innocent child totering. What fate the innocent child has got first she lost her mother and now the one who should fill all the void of mother is going to commit suicide. This blackmailing will surely work on Nivi.
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yes Viren only will save Nivi from this sad drought of Nivi...he should make her come into senses...one tight slap def would be welcomeπŸ˜†
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

In my view Viren will blackmail Nivi emotionally using Dweeta. He will ask Nivi to go and commit suiside and leave the innocent child totering. What fate the innocent child has got first she lost her mother and now the one who should fill all the void of mother is going to commit suicide. This blackmailing will surely work on Nivi.

I thought of the same while watching the precap
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
And I will be very sad if she comes back because of Dwita. I want Viren to break down emotionally and ask her "Didn't you think about me either? How will I live without you? Saath rahne ki kasam khayi hai. Tum mujhe chor kar kaise ja sakti ho, kaise soch sakti ho? Mein kuch nahin hun tumhare liye? If you want to give your life then I will do the same. I cannot live without you so let us take our life together so that we are together forever." This will make more sense than emotionally blackmailing using the baby. I would not mind if in the end he adds baby too...but first it should be about him.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anjubala

And I will be very sad if she comes back because of Dwita. I want Viren to break down emotionally and ask her "Didn't you think about me either? How will I live without you? Saath rahne ki kasam khayi hai. Tum mujhe chor kar kaise ja sakti ho, kaise soch sakti ho? Mein kuch nahin hun tumhare liye? If you want to give your life then I will do the same. I cannot live without you so let us take our life together so that we are together forever." This will make more sense than emotionally blackmailing using the baby. I would not mind if in the end he adds baby too...but first it should be about him.

Hey Anju I can understand this but the way he said haan tum zimedaar ho to kaise parashchit karna chahti ho Jaan dekar so it is pointing towards dweeta only. He won't think for himself and won't take his name I think and in my view he will use dweeta only or he may say even I am responsible because I supported you at that time I fought with him at that time so let's commit suicide together and make the life hell for those who are living for us.
Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 12 years ago
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Hey Anju I can understand this but the way he said haan tum zimedaar ho to kaise parashchit karna chahti ho Jaan dekar so it is pointing towards dweeta only. He won't think for himself and won't take his name I think and in my view he will use dweeta only.

I know Rachu that is why I said I will be very sad. Shaadi ke baad patni ke liye pati sabse pahle hona chahiye ya phir uske khud ke bachhe. But this is CCBM where relationships are mangled and screwed. So not expecting CTs to give us the main reason for Nivi to not end her life.