Pratigya

Eco friendly CVs!!!! (Page 3)

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarcozee

Originally posted by tanthya

[QUOTE=sarcozee][QUOTE=tanthya]Clap...BRILLIANT !!!

You have to post more often Milli ...quite a refreshing post  and a welcome one ...Big smile

Tanthya dear, MKAP was one show I really liked as it was like a whiff of fresh air, bold and oh so different. I wish it was yesterday once more!

Don't we all !!

On that note, I will share with you all something I have always felt vis a vis Hindi shows. All of you must have noticed that seriel couples marry in haste  but take ages in consummating their relationship. The Cvs believe and not just of MKAP that this delayed gratification will keep their audiences in tenterhooks as the long period of  anticipation will heighten the pleasure. After the ecstasy comes the agony! Now the Cvs are stuck. What is it that will now keep the audiences in their fold. The next best thing that stirs an  Indian woman's heart is the thought of having a soutan!

My question is can we really blame the Cvs for their linear thinking or somewhere we, as an audience are equally to be blamed. What if , it was not a pickle but incompatibility that would have rocked their marriage. What if the Cvs had the courage to show P nursing a superiority complex against K, being embarrassed by his lack of education, social graces and the crudity of the thakurs. Would the Indian audiences would have still considered P their heroine?

You know it is said that we get the government we deserve. Do we get the shows we deserve.

Great question posed...
These shows are primarily geared towards Indian audiences, so I dont think they are ready for that leap just yet, a minority maybe mut not the masses

The scenario you have provided by way of example is not entirely unknown in Hindi cinema, just dont know about TV

The Kriya incompatibility may prove to be a little too realistic to sustain interest...people preferring instead to be entertained by so called "high drama" extremes of reaaly really bad behaviour tempered by bouts of the most wonderful loving moments...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27a_umaMERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Welcome sarcozee!Hug Your posts are like a breath of fresh air on MKAP forum. Clap

POPS have been scraping the bottom of the barrel for quite some time and Voila! they've found the miracle ingredient...it's moldy achar that does the trick..

To top it all off, the latest promo hints at achar being the villain that separates K and P. I guess POPS remember  "Those Whom God Hath Joined Together Let NO MAN Put Asunder".  Just a jar of moldy pickles managed to do what the powerful SS and his family couldn't accomplish. Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27corvettea_umahussainramso....Poojie....

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Welcome sarcozee!Hug Your posts are like a breath of fresh air on MKAP forum. Clap

POPS have been scraping the bottom of the barrel for quite some time and Voila! they've found the miracle ingredient...it's moldy achar that does the trick..

To top it all off, the latest promo hints at achar being the villain that separates K and P. I guess POPS remember  "Those Whom God Hath Joined Together Let NO MAN Put Asunder".  Just a jar of moldy pickles managed to do what the powerful SS and his family couldn't accomplish. Tongue

how about a woman!Wink
achaar aint the only thing that may make a man's mouth water!!LOLBig smileEvil Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27MERARAIhussainramso

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kEEnkEEn

how about a woman!Wink
achaar aint the only thing that may make a man's mouth water!!LOLBig smileEvil Smile

I'd believe that's the case if it's KN but Krishna saves his drooling for Prats and food.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=MERARAI]Welcome sarcozee!Hug Your posts are like a breath of fresh air on MKAP forum. Clap

how about a woman!Wink

I'd believe that's the case if it's KN but Krishna saves his drooling for Prats and food.

Are you trying to say that the thakur men like it hottt!!!Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAIhussainramso

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Still watching cartoons? Love it!
corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=MERARAI]Welcome sarcozee!Hug Your posts are like a breath of fresh air on MKAP forum. Clap

how about a woman!Wink

Baby its the only way to like it!!!Tongue
Woh achaar hi kya jo aag na lagaye!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAIhussainramso

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged

how about a woman!Wink

I think she's saying KN likes it hot but K likes it frigidWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index