Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sheena- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sarcozee

Just went through the posts and cannot not help but congratulate the CVs and POP of MKAP for doing their bit for Amma Earth.

The Cvs have followed the practice of 3Rs like no one could imagine.

Reduce: Take a  character as adorable as Krishna and reduce him into a zombie.  The biggest mistake they made and yet they continue to do it...Is this the only way for CVs to show a strong female lead???

Reuse; Stop wastage as food is a precious commodity. Never mind that pickle has gone rancid. Use it if not as an accompaniment to meals than as a weapon to be used against DILs. Now we know why the thakurs always have a jar of bad picke lying in their house.

Recycle: If going through a writer's block, don't fret! Recycle a tried and tested track of P's walking out of TN.

I guess all of us need to see the bigger picture here!😊

Great post and love your humour...😃
JensonMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely Brilliant Di...👏👏
👏

I wish we see the old fiery Krishna soon... I am so tired of watching this Krishna...Nothing to do other than nodding his head  saying "Yes Madam' or eating in every scene
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishti1983

Absolutely Brilliant Di...👏👏
👏

I wish we see the old fiery Krishna soon... I am so tired of watching this Krishna...Nothing to do other than nodding his head  saying "Yes Madam' or eating in every scene

Krishna has become a shell of the man he used to be.
JensonMishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Krishna has become a shell of the man he used to be.

The intuitive,street smart Krishna...with his own thoughts...that Krishna is no longer there.

Changing Krishna , to show him becoming responsible...we all want that...but not at the cost of stripping away his very essence.

The scene which really made me mad was , the CV's potaryed him as some one who does not know how to market a dish...in his own Dhaba 😭...

MERARAI thumbnail

The intuitive,street smart Krishna...with his own thoughts...that Krishna is no longer there.

Changing Krishna , to show him becoming responsible...we all want that...but not at the cost of stripping away his very essence.

The scene which really made me mad was , the CV's potaryed him as some one who does not know how to market a dish...in his own Dhaba 😭...

The new Krishna in recent days never says "hum subko acchi tarah se jaanthe hai aur samajthe hai".  His birthday turned out to be the day he lost his core characteristics and became a shadow of Prats. Did Prats admitting she loves him send him off the deep end?

Unless POPS take a good look at their older episodes pre June 2010 and change course, this show will limp along to the finish line whenever that might be. These days SP is axing and launching new shows like there is no tomorrow, so who's to tell if and MKAP will make it to the chopping block along with other shows.🤔
Edited by MERARAI - 12 years ago
JensonMishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

The new Krishna in recent days never says "hum subko acchi tarah se jaanthe hai aur samajthe hai".  His birthday turned out to be the day he lost his core characteristics and became a shadow of Prats. Did Prats admitting she loves him send him off the deep end?

Unless POPS take a good look at their older episodes pre June 2010 and change course, this show will limp along to the finish line whenever that might be. These days SP is axing and launching new shows like there is no tomorrow, so who's to tell if and MKAP will make it to the chopping block along with other shows.🤔

I agree Di...

I really wish we get to know who the new CV's are...I mean reducing K to a BC Eating Zombie was the worse decision ever...

MKAP started out as a serial where the male character was equally imp...and  the TRP's hit the roof when K's character was noticed and appreciated .

After K's birthday...Ban Jayee's started at full speed..I dont mind the PBJ moments...but how can CV's forget the main reason MKAP so popular...  I know MKAP was initially marketed as serial where a girl stands up to eve teasing...but if this was a social drama...then P would never have married K...whatever any one says..That P had no choice  or anything ...I DO NOT agree that this was a social serial...AN EDUCATED/INDEPENDENT GIRL never marries a goonda to take revenge ...I know frm personal exp...you just cannot make a decision to marry the person who has stalked you...

MKAP was always meant to be a unique and different love story between two very different ppl with opposite ideologies. ...with emphasis on speaking out against social evil

MERARAI thumbnail

The intuitive,street smart Krishna...with his own thoughts...that Krishna is no longer there. What a price to pay!   Had Krishna remained that way the friction in the marriage would have made the tracks more interesting.

Changing Krishna , to show him becoming responsible...we all want that...but not at the cost of stripping away his very essence. Most of us have been saying this for months, but POPS have decided to discount our opinions on this front.

That too after Prats specifically advised him not to rush into business with SS's money,,,,,that he needs to take time to go into business in an area he understands well. She vetoed readymade clothes and signed off on the Dhaba idea. How come for a girl who travels between maike and Niwas and rarely goes out she seems to have a pulse on the prices in the market place?

Like Krishna we've been asked to swallow quite a lot these days with this track.  It's leaving a bad taste like Takurain's achar.  Forget cooking everyday meals,  can't she make a decent achar that doesn't turn moldy?

Will rewatching the earliest episodes on the show inspire POPS to get the show back to the level it used to be?

Edited by MERARAI - 12 years ago
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi everyone...😊

One more thing which disappointed a lot...  the CVs spent episode after episode wasting precious airtime showing the kitchen politics of Arrgghoosi, Komal and Amma and Kesaramma... 

However, almost nothing was shown of K's dhaba... when did he get a license from the Govt to run a food establishment... the CVs could have shown a street-smart K bargaining with the landowner and the suppliers... planning the layout, etc... all this would have been more interesting to viewers...

Once there was a smart K who shot Angad in the hand, pinned the blame on Adarsh, in order to counteract the Prof's police complaint against him...   now, when a Radhe harms his livelihood, all he can do is beat him up, go to jail and wait for someone to rescue him...😡
Why can't the CVs show K doing something smart... such as hurting Radhe where it matters... Radhe's own businesses...