Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
*Shruti*

Thanks for doing this.  Note that I've put all BAVD promos in this thread, to get around the issue of multiple people posting the same promo threads, which I've seen in the past

-ll- BAVD :: PROMOS -ll-

On, the promo itself, strange choice of honeymoon spot - Shimla - given that that was where they had come to grief last time.  Maybe they should have gone to Mussourie or Darjeeling or Ladakh.  Might have enjoyed it more there.  Just wonder how Murli will react this time, if people start teasing Bharti or accusing him of child marriage?  Bharti, take your voter ID card along.
Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just popped in to say thanks Shruti for the vid- so honeymoon again didn't I say that they should- after all anything to get out of the house...seeing as they went through the whole remarraige why not go to the same place(!) why Simla?? Couldn't you hav picked a better place...first time they'll be out
in the public eye after the wedding so are we going to see Murli leap to his wife's defense should the oportunity arise...
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Phir se Shimla?

What, the rest of India has dissappeared into oblivion or something??

Sheesh.  I wouldn't have thought anyone would want to go back to a place that was associated with such bad memories.

Anyhoo, let's see what happens this time.  I can't take the BharLi romance quite seriously yet.  But nevertheless it is all rather cute in a way. 
so are they going to consummate ? i think watching murli these days...he is quite ready for it 😆
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nitu_KayaTheCop

so are they going to consummate ? i think watching murli these days...he is quite ready for it 😆

well, i think they are not yet ready...but any thing can happen since it is their private life...LOL!!!
it is hard to judge how the flow of events would go on a man n wife's honeymoon...

i am enjoying murli's change of feelings right now...
it is a beautiful subject on its own because so far we are only used to of watching conventional hero/heroins and their change of feelings...
here we have to treat bharti like a regular human being with same human emotions...
murli's falling in love has really broken the old and set norms which were based on discrimination between human beings...what matters most is a good human being...she is a pretty person and i would love to see her attaining the love of her husband without jeopardizing her integrity...

i would not like though any one creating a mess in their happy moments...that would be the last thing i  like to see on my television screen, but there is a possibility there because these shows thrive on such situations...
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
The BharLi 'ship is intriguing because of the very fact that they are not your typical hero-heroine, yet at the same time they are exactly like the rest of us.

So it will be interesting to see how CV's write this fledgling romance.  A lot of the conventional methods of portraying romance will be redundant in this case for two reasons. 

One that Bharti is a dwarf while her husband is not.  That creates a whole lot of psychological problems as it is.

And the second, which is an extention of the first if you like, is the physical difference between them.

How do two people who are of such drastically different heights woo each other and get physically intimate? 😉  I'm not saying it's an impossibility, but merely inquisitive as to how CV's will show this. 

After all it's not like the usual scenes, where Murli can come from behind and hug her!  He'd have to shuffle on his knees first!! 🤣

(And I don't mean that to be offensive.  I just envisioned it in my head while writing it and found it funny)
Edited by Rakhie_08 - 12 years ago
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rakhie_08

After all it's not like the usual scenes, where Murli can come from behind and hug her!  He'd have to shuffle on his knees first!! 🤣 

murli will first slowly guide her climb a ladder or stool and then hug her ðŸ˜† ... but still bharti's whole body will finish within murli's half 🤣 lol

Edited by --jas-- - 12 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --jas--

murli will first slowly guide her climb a ladder or stool and then hug her ðŸ˜† ... but still bharti's whole body will finish within murli's half 🤣 lol

Rakhie & Jas

That's a hoot 🤣 (Jas, somehow, I can't download those smilieys w/o my virus checker being a kabab mein haddi, even when disabled)

Why not just do the obvious?  Most guys would love to pick up their petite gfs/wives, assuming they were petite!  Murli can do that too - just pick Bharti up and have an eyelock w/ her, like they did the first time during Neelam's wedding.  That would be romantic.  Then just lay her down on the bed, and blur the image.  Unless of course, they want to produce a Paris Hilton home video.

Rakhie_08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

Rakhie & Jas

That's a hoot 🤣 (Jas, somehow, I can't download those smilieys w/o my virus checker being a kabab mein haddi, even when disabled)

Why not just do the obvious?  Most guys would love to pick up their petite gfs/wives, assuming they were petite!  Murli can do that too - just pick Bharti up and have an eyelock w/ her, like they did the first time during Neelam's wedding.  That would be romantic.  Then just lay her down on the bed, and blur the image.  Unless of course, they want to produce a Paris Hilton home video.

Vrish, that's fine.  He can do that once, twice maybe.  But he can't do the same thing all the time can he?😆  And I've no doubt it's something we will see.  But what else can they do?

Even standing in front of each other and having an eyelock isn't as easy as it is for other couples.  For a start their eyes don't meet at the same level! 😆

Bechara Murli will forever have to plan even these moments.  He can't have a spontaneous eye-lock, without ensuring there is a ladder or chair or something on stand-by! ROFL

So a 'proper' hug is out.  The usual eye-lock is out.  Holding each other around the waist is out.  walking with arms around each others waist is out.  So basically anything that involves them standing up is out. 

Murli it appears that the only kind of romancing you can do with your missus, is horizontally!! ROFLROFL

Chal beta, go for it! ROFL