Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

MoNaya OS-When U say ILU Baby..! <3 complete pg6 (Page 7)

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SM_317

heyyy summi..Hug
wow amazing os yaar...Clap
it seemed soo real.Embarrassed
aawww mohit was soo chweetEmbarrassed.d way he was nervous.Sillybut he confessed..Heart
 i loved sanaya's reaction..it was so sanayish..she wanted to be suree first...nd  way mohit lighten d situation was awesome...thr frndship is so adorable lyk them..EmbarrassedDay Dreaming
loved d way u wrote monaya's feelings..
beautifully written..Thumbs Up
plzzz cont soon..eagerly waiting 4 d next part..Day Dreaming..n thanks 4 d pm..Hug..

Thanks alot shreyaaa..!! Hug   Hug  

CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Guys i know the update is sorta serious types. Stern Smile ROFL  But thats what happens na..? Ermm  I mean when you fear to lose someone and there is a war going in your mind.. A person becomes numb.. Ouch And same was with Sanaya.. She was having a war going inside her heart and mind and the fear of losing someone close was killing her.. Ouch So thats why i tried to show what was going on in her mind which was really important for the confession part..  Embarrassed
Enough of my blabbering.. LOL  Do read it and tell me was it good..? Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SM_317whiterose29charmee_sammy

saniya.x IF-Dazzler
saniya.x
saniya.x

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Awww Sum Hug

This was such a cute OS, everything seemed sooo natural nothing was over the top, it was soo simple yet magical and beautiful<3

BABY Blushing

I really loved it Heart thanks for this otherwise I was dying sitting here with books! Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_S

CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoNayaKiDeewani

Awww Sum Hug

This was such a cute OS, everything seemed sooo natural nothing was over the top, it was soo simple yet magical and beautiful<3

BABY Blushing

I really loved it Heart thanks for this otherwise I was dying sitting here with books! Stern Smile

Awww sani..!! Hug    Hug   Missed you soo much u know.. Broken Heart   Cry  I know u are busy with exams na.. Same here.. Ermm Broken Heart
Now coming to ur comment.. BLUSHHH!! Blushing ROFL  Thank you sooo much yaar and m glad that i rescued u from cruel books..!! Cool  LOL  

saniya.x

saniya.x IF-Dazzler
saniya.x
saniya.x

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

Awww sani..!! Hug    Hug   Missed you soo much u know.. Broken Heart   Cry  I know u are busy with exams na.. Same here.. Ermm Broken Heart
Now coming to ur comment.. BLUSHHH!! Blushing ROFL  Thank you sooo much yaar and m glad that i rescued u from cruel books..!! Cool  LOL  

I miss you too SUM Disapprove awww BOL for your exams sweets Hug I know you'll make me proud Approve

You're so good at writing, you should def write more OS I love reading them, that way I don't miss SG/MS that much you know!

CandYlicious_S

BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
wahhh sumi wahhh'

last part se to tune mere hosh hi uda diye yaar..

muahhh kissi kissi...

i really loved last part so finally dhakkan understood dat she loves her sidha saada Mohittt hayyy

mein mar jaavan ...

koi inki nazar utaaro bhaiii..

or sath sath sumi ki bhi heheheh

btw fab job... do write more os yaarrr

CandYlicious_S

CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged

I miss you too SUM Disapprove awww BOL for your exams sweets Hug I know you'll make me proud Approve

You're so good at writing, you should def write more OS I love reading them, that way I don't miss SG/MS that much you know!

Awww thanks yaar!!!! Hug    I will try to write more OS in my holidays.. Embarrassed   Hoping to improve more.. Big smile  And i hope sid reads them as u both dhamkofied me alot remember.. Thumbs Down ROFL 

saniya.x

saniya.x IF-Dazzler
saniya.x
saniya.x

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Awww thanks yaar!!!! Hug    I will try to write more OS in my holidays.. Embarrassed   Hoping to improve more.. Big smile  And i hope sid reads them as u both dhamkofied me alot remember.. Thumbs Down ROFL 

@Bold - How can I forget that moment and you kept running away ROFLROFL

CandYlicious_S

Go to top