Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

MoNaya OS-When U say ILU Baby..! <3 complete pg6 (Page 6)

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by P.Srinivas

Awesome OS.Beatifully written.Clap.I  think you can post this os to Monayas blog.they will surely Love this.You imazinned  perfectly Sanaya s  situation &her reaction when Mohit proposed her.I think that same conversation would have happened between them in when he proposed her..You are awesome writer.Thanks for pm.

Awww thanks dear!!! Hug   Hug       Yeah i also think that they must've dealt with this matter in a mature yet casual way and that why i LOVE MoNaya sooo much..! Day Dreaming 

Thanks for taking ur time dear and commenting.. Hug

SGian4ever Newbie
SGian4ever
SGian4ever

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Lovely OS dear.. LOL LOL Thats sooo like MoNaya. Wink  And loved how you described the battles inside their hearts.. Embarrassed Continue soon.. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_S

sg-muskaan IF-Dazzler
sg-muskaan
sg-muskaan

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
heyyy Sumi ...HugHugafter long tym n sorry 4 late comment bcz i was busy .coming 2 ur OS
IT was  Awesome ...dont say its nt gud ...really jaana its really cute ,chweet ...<33Embarrassedi really enjoy  n laughing  while reading  ...!!
loved it ...Heart
cute n funny way u described ..n written  so welll
keep writing ...aur haan waiting ur next updt !
n post this OS link in d blog ...im sure MS ll loved itEmbarrassed
love ya
muskaan

CandYlicious_S

fend IF-Sizzlerz
fend
fend

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
hey sumiHug awesome os loved it a lotHeart the way u have expressed the feelings n emotions of mohit was just fabClap  i think when mohit proposed sanaya she must have reacted same wayLOL beautifully wriiten very cute n lovely os enjoyed reading itBig smile n plzzz  cont soon waiting for ur next partEmbarrassed

Edited by fend - 13 May 2011 at 8:34pm

CandYlicious_S

SM_317 IF-Rockerz
SM_317
SM_317

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
heyyy summi..Hug
wow amazing os yaar...Clap
it seemed soo real.Embarrassed
aawww mohit was soo chweetEmbarrassed.d way he was nervous.Sillybut he confessed..Heart
 i loved sanaya's reaction..it was so sanayish..she wanted to be suree first...nd  way mohit lighten d situation was awesome...thr frndship is so adorable lyk them..EmbarrassedDay Dreaming
loved d way u wrote monaya's feelings..
beautifully written..Thumbs Up
plzzz cont soon..eagerly waiting 4 d next part..Day Dreaming..n thanks 4 d pm..Hug..

Edited by SM_317 - 14 May 2011 at 4:06am

CandYlicious_S

CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Last part..!

They were both sitting in the makeup room.. Mohit was as usual  talking to Sanaya or more precisely it seemed as if he was talking to himself as Sanaya was lost in her own pool of thoughts..
  Ermm

'So its decided then..  One of the characters HAVE to die then.. Which means one of us have to leave the show too.. Well .. incase if its me who is gonna be axed, how will u survive without my lunch box and the cakes that i bring everyday for us Sanaya.. Ermm LOL.. Goshhh.. U are such a foodie that the thought of you surving WITHOUT my lunch box makes me worried.. Stern Smile LOL  And you wont have anybody to irritate you too.. Ms Irritated .. Ermm LOL  You wont be shouting that 'Mohit u are too slow try to do things faster..! Angry LOL ' Hai na Sanaya..? ' Wink 

She wasnt making any eye contact with him as she did not want him to SEE those tears.. And she knew that he will ask the reason.. But she didnt want him to inquire about anything.. Infact she just wanted to be left all alone for some time.. She wanted some space..  Yes! She was a strong gal and and she can handle it all alone..

'Sanaya..??? ' Mohit asked softly putting his hand on her shoulder.. He was worried.. He was shocked that Sanaya was crying... Goddd! I cant see her like that..  Did i say something hurtful to her..?! *smacks himself in his mind*

''Sanaya you ok..?' He again asked her. now he was hell terrified and worried.. She was'nt the type of girls who cried at small things but he felt that something MAJOR has happened which has moved her to tears this way..  If she will tell him, he is gonna make sure to sip away every single drop of tear from her beautiful eyes.. Embarrassed

'Nothing Mohit.. Its just.. I want to be left alone for sometime.. ' She added.. 'Please... ? ' With tears still swinging from her eyelashes.. 

'Take care Sanaya and i hope there is nothing serious .. ' He cupped her face and looked intensely in her eyes.. She got lost in those brown eyes.. Wish she could cry out  all her pain on his shoulder and lessen it a little.. But the problem was.. She didnt even know herself what was paining her soo much.. What will she tell him..? And thats why she wanted to be left alone to discover the reason of all this..

He closed the door quietly and left the room stealing one glance of her.. And felt a sharp throb of pain inside his heart seeing her like this..

As soon as he left the room.. She started crying badly.. Sobbing..Letting it all out.. She took out a photo album from her bag and opened it.. It was THEIR album.. Which contained all the memories of their one year journey..From strangers to friends.. From friends to best buddies.. And then to something more than friends may be...'

As she was viewing each and every picture, she was caressing it slowly and lovingly as if it was her treasured gift..  ' She smiled and turned the pages.. In all this time she was wondering that how can she lessen her grief. How..?  How can she find comfo
rt.. ? But the answer was very simple... MOHIT..! Heart

The time since they all came to knew about one character to be axed from MJHT.. She was feeling insecure.. Insecure of losing him and the fear of separation was killing her from inside.. Uptill now she was feeling that its just attraction which she felt for him.. But in actual.. It was not the case.. She was ACTUALLY head over heels over him.. She cant even imagine a SINGLE day without him.. Her best friend... Her companion.. Her... Love..!! Embarrassed  

'Mohit is right..!! I am such a DHAKKAN..!! Ouch LOL  How can i not KNOW it when i am actually irrevocably in love with him..? How can she not understand it whenever he did something SPECIAL for her she felt as if she was the LUCKIEST gal on earth..!  Embarrassed How can she not feel it whenever she was in his arms, she felt in PEACE..!! Embarrassed  Felt as f only THAT is the place where she can find solace and forget all her problems.. Embarrassed  How can she not realize that whenever he was there to solve her problems and console her in times of need.. She THANKED God under her breath for gifting him such a guy like Mohit..! Embarrassed

How can she not understand that whenever he smiled, she felt a strange feeling of satisfaction.. Embarrassed  And wished that this smile never fades.. Why did she not realize it that whenever he had a close  shot with Sheena she felt her anger shooting in her body.. Angry LOL  Yeah she deserves to be called a dhakkan..! Approve  LOL

'waise toh buhat bolti ho but kaam ki baat to samajh hi nai aati,.! Angry LOL She scolded herself and blushed remembering their moments that they had together.. Day Dreaming  She smacked herself on her head and blushed..Blushing 

She came out of the room in search of the person of whom her eyes craved to have a glimpse for once. Heart  There he was standing alone in the terrace and was in a deep thought.. She cursed herself mentally for making him worried like this. But she knew that his worry will fade into thin air when he will tell him what she feels about him.. Blushing   She was soo excited..!! Dancing   sooo FINALLY Miss Sanaya Irani.. The bubbly chirpy girl is in LOVE...!! The famous LOVE Day Dreaming  Cool  Did she even think about it that damn..!! It feels good to be in love,,!! Day Dreaming Heart  Everything is looking soo fresh and... changed..! Embarrassed

She went towards him quietly and hugged him from his back,..!! And said in a teary voice.. ' I Love you Mohit... '!! Cry Heart 

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked 

Mohit could'nt believe his ears.. Shocked  Sanaya.. But what did she say just now..! Shocked   Goddd i need a rewind button to believe what i just heard .!! Shocked Did she just say this..? Shocked He turned around and his eyes still  popped open with shock and surprise.. Shocked ROFL 

'Sanaya what did y...' He started to ask in a shocked tone..

'I love you Mohit.. I love you very very very much and dont you dare leave me EVERRR..!! Angry Cry Cry  I dont know who will have to leave from our cast from next week Mohit nor do i really care.. I just know this that i cant spend a SINGLE day without you.. You are EVERYTHING to me..! I know u are slow.. irritating and sometimes you piss me sooo much with ur calm behavior.. Ermm  but thats what you ARE Mohit..!!! A simple, seedha sadha  Mohit..! Cry  Who cares about me more than anybody..!! Who cant think bad about someone.. Who is PURE at heart..! And thats why i LOVE you Mohit..!! Hug      Hug  

'Awww BABY come here dont cry..!! Hug   Hug       Heart    I luv you too..!! And  promise i wont EVER leave you..!Pakka..! Big smile  He creased her hairs and kissed her head lovingly.. Embarrassed

'Pakka na..?? Cry She asked like a little kid.. Embarrassed

'han baba pakka..!! Embarrassed Heart Ab please dont cry you know na i cant see you like this baby.. Ouch He wiped her tears with his hands.. Ab chalein..??  Big smile Embarrassed He looked deep in her eyes  and gave a 10000 Volts smile.. Blushing and holding her from her waist they both went to give their next shot with satisfaction in their eyes.. Embarrassed Sanaya paused for a moment and gave him a beaming look and kissed him sweetly on his cheek sealing their love..  Blushing Embarrassed
Now you wont call me a dhakkan na..?  Ermm
And they both started laughng again... ROFL 
 And so finally our Mohit Sanaya became MoNaya in a bond of LOVE and became together forever.. Embarrassed

------------------------------------------------------------------
The End..
Dedicated to my MoNayaholics..!!! Hug       HugLove you guys endlesss!!!!! Heart

Mwaaah!
Hug

Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 14 May 2011 at 9:21am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

miriam2SGian4everMoNaYaRoX358674saniya.xMaNan_KaShianSanlicioussg-muskaanGlowing_Star..Ambika..SM_317-SanzAngel-GulaabiAakhein.fendXSilentWishesX-Jyotika-talkativetaurusMoNayaHolicPragaashizincharmee_sammyjyothi-whiterose29

agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Res!

*Edited*

Hey Sumi..!! Hug   Hug    

Sorry..!!  I know I resed for quiet some time and forgot to unres!Embarrassed

But Sanaya's realizaton was awesome!ClapClap

"Now you won't call me a Dhakkan!Ouch" Awww... That was so damn cute!!Embarrassed 

Superb update!!ClapClap

Loved it to the core...

Do write more and more!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed And don't forget to PM me!Wink

Love, Nivriti!!  Heart  

Edited by SajanRox - 24 May 2011 at 10:18pm
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sg-muskaan

heyyy Sumi ...HugHugafter long tym n sorry 4 late comment bcz i was busy .coming 2 ur OS
IT was  Awesome ...dont say its nt gud ...really jaana its really cute ,chweet ...<33Embarrassedi really enjoy  n laughing  while reading  ...!!
loved it ...Heart
cute n funny way u described ..n written  so welll
keep writing ...aur haan waiting ur next updt !
n post this OS link in d blog ...im sure MS ll loved itEmbarrassed
love ya
muskaan

Thanks alot muskaan..!!! Hug  

Go to top