Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

PMMKA Ending? Discuss here ONLY: Leap!? (Page 9)

-Pri.RP- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

dezma Goldie

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged

-Pri.RP- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
dezma- dear first of all...and with due respect to your opinion...i was against all intimate scenes in mjht even...so if u don't know a person...stop judging...aakhe padhne ke liye aap kaafi ho...no need of me to be there...moreover arjun never ever did one night stand's in any show  before if u dont follow his shows... ...neither in mjht nor in lrl...and i understand as an actor he has to do such scenes...but still jab hum kisi ko dil se like karte hain...small small things make a difference then...u will not be able to understand...so leave...but of course he will not do without storyline na...thus i blamed cvs...as simple as that...
and i dint started the making love before marriage topic here ...it was shikha's comment...which forced me to and i have already mentioned that in my last message...and i will not like to discuss more points on pre marital love...even i can write chitthas here to make my point clear but i don't think this is the correct place...
moreover about believing jun more than sbs drama...all know who believes jun...and who believe sbs...i need not to mention things here...
moreover about the show ending...what can i say...when i am not a regular watcher myself...but ya may be your idea is good...of a leap and then baby name chandu...lets see what cvs have stored for u guys...all the best with that...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sooraj_Nfan

dezma Goldie

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged

dezma Goldie

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dezma

Originally posted by ..Priyanka..

Dezma his blog update seems okay ,did not find anything wrong according to me but I felt he was tired in his audio interview ,I found he did not show interest in that audio interview but dolly was bit too much , again we saw his last day of pmmka sbb interview also he was enjoying n looked happy , arjun is a good actor n will get better project.

awww tumhare mooh mein low-fat ghee and low-cal shakkar... LOL Big smile m also waiting... bass, arjun ek ACCHE se show mein aa jaaye on a good channel with good PH!!!!! Smile
as imagine channel has axed his character...i will not like to see him with the same channel and ph again...hope he comes back with bang to stole the hearts...i remember his interviews name are even used to be heart stealer...heartthrob...arjun is a complete rock star...and at the most a very down to earth personality...
dezma Goldie

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index