Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

PMMKA Ending? Discuss here ONLY: Leap!? (Page 7)

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
For which thing, I should be thankful about? Whatever is there, that is surely not of my interest. And why special treatment to me? If you want to share info then everyone is subjected to know your source.

About show ending, you know in advance and you have very strong internal info. Good for you!! I am still backdated and want to rely on other sources for confirmation! If channel can make decision to axe show in 2 days, then it shows how frequently they change their decision...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

andyluvstvNish10vienna234smiley121-Pri.RP-ROFLOL

ROFLOL IF-Sizzlerz
ROFLOL
ROFLOL

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
And i remember when the show just started, many ppl knew that it would wrap up by june haha.
I must salute them all.
Very smart audience we have now a days.
andyluvstv Groupbie
andyluvstv
andyluvstv

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Dont worry Shikha., channel will let u know the ending two days in advance.

@ Priyanka, ofcos Arjun and Kapil will get better shows. And hope for a better actress too, so that show doesnt shut down in 3 months.

Edited by andyluvstv - 12 May 2011 at 5:59am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vienna234mausam020smiley121priya_27_23-Pri.RP--SMay31-darshana23

ROFLOL IF-Sizzlerz
ROFLOL
ROFLOL

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
I wish i had the time to pm you all.
I thought you'd be kind enough to share the info with your friends atleast.
Anyway, sometimes its better to live in denial and feel protected and secured. I too hope the channel changes their decision ONCE again, for that'll make me happy too...
Anyway thanks all for replying to the topic with your views xx
andyluvstv Groupbie
andyluvstv
andyluvstv

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sshikhaa

And i remember when the show just started, many ppl knew that it would wrap up by june haha.
I must salute them all.
Very smart audience we have now a days.

Well, i guess i know what u are referring too, but that was obvious, with the choice of lead for a female centric show. And besides, audience is smart, coz they can differentiate good from bad, and thats why, Chandu-Niru hardly had any appreciation except few.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vienna234suranjismiley121Maria.darshana23-SMay31-

-Pri.RP- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vienna234Its-My-Lifesmiley121priya_27_23Maria.-SMay31-darshana23

vienna234 Senior Member
vienna234
vienna234

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by andyluvstv

Dont worry Shikha., channel will let u know the ending two days in advance.

@ Priyanka, ofcos Arjun and Kapil will get better shows. And hope for a better actress too, so that show doesnt shut down in 3 months.

Completely agree with this point.PMMKA is an awesome show it has all the entertainment elements..besides this the show is not able to catch the viewers attention.its all because of the lead actress who is completely a big letdown Thumbs Down

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

suranjismiley121Its-My-Lifepriya_27_23-RS-Maria.darshana23-SMay31-

-RS- IF-Dazzler
-RS-
-RS-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged

I think there will be a leap definitely in the show.Everything will take time.family needs some time to have reunion with sarje,accept niru as their bahu who is brought to the house in such occassion where everyone are totally shattered with chandu's death.Niru needs time to accept sarje's love and their marriage relationship.

Since all this need to be done over months and days there will be a leap after some weeks is what i feel strongly.
 Actually,there are many shows in line for imagine.Nearly I have seen the articles of 3 new shows brought up on imagine apart from ratan show.As ramayan is also retelecasted,def the channel nxt target will be PMMKA for the new shows.
 I am sorry to say this.but this has to be accepted.So i feel that till the channel give the notice,cv's will continue with the storyline and family drama,sarje-niru and later go for leap and give an happy ending .
 I know its not right to jump to conclusions but this is just my pov.
 The one more thing I m not liking is they are repeatedly showing chandu's photo with red bindi and flower mala.Its hurting me more  that they killed chandu.
  I agree with u vienna.This is a female centric show.The channel and PH could have thought of a better choice in female lead.No offense to niru-BK fans.All this is the fact bcoz the show unable to catch viewers inspite of Kapil and Arjun being the USP of the show.

Edited by sireeluvarti - 12 May 2011 at 6:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121priya_27_23

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index