Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

SBS:ViVah..!!Caution-Video Updated..!! (Page 25)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chinky_RPattz

Originally posted by sanjna4

Oh acha..both of you are sanjna !
I got really confused..LOL
Cute name Embarrassed
Anyways.,a very good morning.Smile

Yup we both are sanjna, i knw when anyone sees both of us chatting, ihe or she defo get confused or understands that i am mad that i am taking my nameLOL

Good morning... Wish u have great day and to day we get ViSu interveiwTongue

Hehe..i was like 'why is she welcoming herself' ! LOL LOL
What did u say ? ViSu interview !!!! omggg.. Shocked Shocked Someone has cursed us yaar,how can we get it ? ROFL
Waiting for their interview is like waiting for a bus in a railway platform.
Dead

OH MY GOD..I JUST FEEL OF MY CHAIRROFL.ROFL.ROFLwith that answer sweetehart,...actually I was thinking of writing ..if VISU interview comes on TV it will be like the  third world war to start..SURELYLove you forever foi rthat answer..yaar (or even otherwise you know that..Embarrassed)Hug

-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
@hema : lolzz..i am glad I could make you laugh in such a tense situation.ROFL Seriously yaar,its unbearable now Cry and you are talking about world war ? My dear,this world will come to an end but we wont be getting a visu interview..
Kya baat..kya baat kya baat
Party Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged

@hema : lolzz..i am glad I could make you laugh in such a tense situation.ROFL Seriously yaar,its unbearable now Cry and you are talking about world war ? My dear,this world will come to an end but we wont be getting a visu interview..
Kya baat..kya baat kya baat
Party Party

SACCHI MEIN ..Kay baat kahi hai...CryLOLHugRoan hai kihush hona hai pata nahin yaar,,.Confused
MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Ab toh visu interview ke liye itna maat tarpawo...plz hamari request soonlo nehi toh vivah interview dekar humein maat pakao..
Ms.Goody IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Goody
Ms.Goody

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charu21

@ Ritu -- sweetyyy!! i know u love VivBiz n more than that i know u feel bad coz of some comments!!! but do u really wanna know wat real bashing is?? then visit Vahbbiz's fan page on IF!! that is called bashing!! some people come overthere just to hit dislike!! (silent bashing) lol!!!! LOL

Except for two members who commented here (yes, i consider their comments as bashing Ouch), i have never ever seen anyone else doing this on her fan page, if u think that most of us here are bashers, why aren't we writing anything -ve overthere?? 

Watever u read here, you will see such comments only when we get one more doze of their interview!!! 

They are together, fine!! bless them.. i really wish them luck n yup they do make a good couple but that doesn't mean i would love to see their interviews every now n then!! why??? coz i hate them deep down in my heart?? NOPE!!! coz i m not interested in knowing who is doing wat in his/her personal life!!! If u ask me, i would have reacted da same way even if it was SaifEena or Aish-Abhi!!! Confused 

& haan i m not blaming VivBiz coz we are not getting ViSu interviews!! Agar 5445974 ViSu interviews hote, n 24653 VivBiz ones, fir bhi i would have reacted this way only!! Coz being a girl i know this PDA thing is really ruining Vahbizz's image only!!! n i dont want that to happen!! 

U know when i got irritated da most??? in some of their SBB/SBS interview, Vivian went to Vahbbiz asking what are u doing here Panchhi??? n she said "u only called me for a date Abhay"!!!!!!!!!!!! Ouch (u r a vampire n all that) We can clearly see that they are mixing up their professional n personal life!!! Confused While that interview happened Vishal, Roshini, Ayushman everyone was there!! but he himself went to Vahbbiz!!!! SBB/SBS people didn't ask him to go to her n interview her!!! Confused 

I m not saying he is doing this for publicity or anything but yeah long back he said he really gets along well wid Vishal.. Have we ever seen them together in long time!! Ouch why?? reason is obvious!! My point here is only that they should maintain a proper balance wid friends, professional n personal (love) life!!!! that's it...
Charu, I guess Im too insensible to understands every1s pov... may be in few years I'll understand OuchROFL Ok jokes apart...I understand every1 are quiet sensible and have a point n are right for sure... but there is a way to say it na? I confirmed with Modz that critisizing/targetting a particular actor/actress with harsh words is not allowed! (PS: Im not saying it to all members who are expressing their displeasure - only a few members who 'acctually' personal-attack the couple!) Did u read the replies on this thread - it is like influencing other people to hate the couple!!! Im feeling hatred towards the couple now coz Im acctually made to believe that they are paying/inviting the media to take their interviews? Is that really really true? then its very bad thing on Vivbiz acc.. Ouch then u are right, they should consider the show before their relation (Ok fine, that too may be not bashing but Im finding it bashing coz I love the couple... sorry in that case)

n, u know how crazy I am for abhiya n Visu... I also want their interviews... Me too wanna see their current offscreen rappo!!! but the media is not giving us what we want instead we get vivbiz-vivbiz-vivbiz... I agree its quiet irritating... but vivbiz cant be nailed for it. Period!!!!! Confused

(@Charu, u know kya.. Im mad Silly !! Sorry Ouch U know VivBiz are not even paying me for being their lawyer ROFL aur main bekar mein yaha unka case ladd rahe ho ROFL !!! main bhi na D'oh

@Guys, please dont mind me...Im sorry if I said anything wrong... I just go mad reading the comments n then go blah blah saying anything

@my friends, please keep this forum topic here...dont get it b/w our friendship LOL)

Edited by SnowWhite1618 - 14 May 2011 at 6:01am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_rokschahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTICAkankshaa.Charu21

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SnowWhite1618

Originally posted by Charu21

Charu, I guess Im too insensible to understands every1s pov... may be in few years I'll understand OuchROFL Ok jokes apart...I understand every1 are quiet sensible and have a point n are right for sure... but there is a way to say it na? I confirmed with Modz that critisizing/targetting a particular actor/actress with harsh words is not allowed! (PS: Im not saying it to all members who are expressing their displeasure - only a few members who 'acctually' personal-attack the couple!) Did u read the replies on this thread - it is like influencing other people to hate the couple!!! Im feeling hatred towards the couple now coz Im acctually made to believe that they are paying/inviting the media to take their interviews? Is that really really true? then its very bad thing on Vivbiz acc.. Ouch then u are right, they should consider the show before their relation (Ok fine, that too may be not bashing but Im finding it bashing coz I love the couple... sorry in that case)

n, u know how crazy I am for abhiya n Visu... I also want their interviews... Me too wanna see their current offscreen rappo!!! but the media is not giving us what we want instead we get vivbiz-vivbiz-vivbiz... I agree its quiet irritating... but vivbiz cant be nailed for it. Period!!!!! Confused

(@Charu, u know kya.. Im mad Silly !! Sorry Ouch U know VivBiz are not even paying me for being their lawyer ROFL aur main bekar mein yaha unka case ladd rahe ho ROFL !!! main bhi na D'oh

@Guys, please dont mind me...Im sorry if I said anything wrong... I just go mad reading the comments n then go blah blah saying anything

@my friends, please keep this forum topic here...dont get it b/w our friendship LOL)

lol!!! some comments made u believe that VivBiz are paying media!!!!!!!! Shocked LOL Baba re!! bach ke rehna!! one VivBiz lover in our forum is really sensitive on this issue!! pit jaogi agar khule aam aisa kuchh kaha toh!!!! ROFL (aur baki sabko bhi pitwaogi!!!ErmmLOL

okies.. jokes apart!! well i haven't actually read all da pages here but i know who wrote these comments!!! yup.. it was really harsh to say something like this.. Ouch Par plz don't mind, i m not taking their side but if u see, those are some of da most matured n sensible members of our forum n i feel it was out of frustration only that they passed such comments.. they actually didn't mean to, if they really did then okay i too don't agree wid it for sure... LOL Coz SBS people would have ruined their (VivBiz) image if they were actually paying them for interviews!!!! Silly LOL Aisa chance star news kabhi nahi chodta!! "Sansani khabar" u know!!!! ROFL So that's not possible at all!!!! Embarrassed

Hahaaa!! i know!! they should really pay u!!!! ROFL
Chalo all said n done.. everyone has got his/her own opinion n we all are rite.. (apart from some bashing comments) don't worry sweety!!! we are a family.. difference of opinions kaha nahi hote, that doesn't affect our friendship wid anyone here.. I love all my PKYEKians... Hug

Okay chalo, this one is for u specially!!! Big smile I just fell in love wid da couple again after seeing this!! Embarrassed Love ya my bestie.. Hug Hug now only one paper to go!! then i'll be on again!!! Party

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTICAkankshaa.

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Please show us Visu Interview ,, its tooo much now
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

[QUOTE=sanchitaroy]Hema dear tum abhi bhi yahan sar patak rahe. Chodo na. It's not possible that each people will understand our povs. So leave it. We have better moments in our memory. Let cherish them.

Aww..SANCHU...HugHug My dearest darling...!!! Kya karun SAnchu dil mein itna bhar apada hai..frustration kahin toh nikalna padega .and I also know that isse kcuh fayda nhian hai phir bhi..!! Vivu & the show channel & Producers are not bothered to understand what to promote & how to give imp to what toh hum log yahan baitke sarpatak ke kuch nahin kar sakte..na..!!

BTW tumari avi nahin dikh rahi hai. Change karo.
[/QUOT
OH GOD thank yu sanchu..mein toh apni frustration mein itni mast hoon ki dekha hai nahin..ABHI kardeti hoon dearoo..tumhara hi churavoongi shaayad..!!LOLHugROFL

No prob dear. These avis are made by monu. I just asked her to stack them.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index