Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

SBS:ViVah..!!Caution-Video Updated..!! (Page 17)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritz08

I thought the secoond one was for abhaylove.
Yup it does remind me of that dreaded forumShockedShocked Its sad that people label you as 'bashers' if you have a different pov.Our forum is becoming like that and i hate it!Ouch

Nope, it was for you. It's Rupa's first forum LOL
It was the same case there. One word against anyone's favourite was bashing. Always used to end up as battlegorund. I don't want PKYEK Forum to turn like that Disapprove Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger---sumana13----sunshine--chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTIC

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by SnowWhite1618

Isnt bashing not allowed on the forums??????????????

every1 here makes sooo harsh comments on this particular couple n then say "we are not bashing!! we are their wellwishers" Confused this leaves me totally confused !! if this is not called bashing then what is bashing???? Confused

i have nothing against any1.. just these comments are quiet harsh n rude n hurting Ouch

Its simple ---> U dont like the couple then ignore them. They will get the msg n stop the pda. Dont waste time and energy in critisizing them for being a couple Ouch

What harsh comments? Just because we say they better keep their private lives private? That's called bashing now? I, too, have nothing against Vivian or his girlfriend or their fans but I don't understand the need to get hurt on all this. I don't mean to be rude, but last time I checked, criticisms were allowed in a decent manner and so far, lines have not been crossed here. When lines were crossed and when they were actually being cursed for being a couple, I was one of the first people to jump to their defense and I still will if the scenario creeps up in future. But here we're only frustrated with too many interviews, that's all! Anyway, I've explained myself and my fellow-mates enough. We respect your sentiments if you like VivBiz. No one jumped and bashed luvarti when she said she loved the segment. Everyone respected her opinion. Then why are people who say they didn't like it being cursed? Is their opinion not suppose to be respected?

Agree with you completely. when people liking their interviews these opinions r respected, then y cnt it be vice versa.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-asena--sumana13---rupa---sunshine--TOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk.Jane..

-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Thnx Nidiz for the update..
I missed yesterday's sbs but I am not at all sorry ! Thankfully,i missed it LOL LOL

Enough is enough..Can I smash my head ? Angry

I will get a 440 volt shock if we get ViSu interview in not-so-near future ! Ouch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-asena--sumana13---rupa---sunshine--chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk.Jane..

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chinky_RPattz

Thnx Nidiz for the update..
I missed yesterday's sbs but I am not at all sorry ! Thankfully,i missed it LOL LOL

Enough is enough..Can I smash my head ? Angry

I will get a 440 volt shock if we get ViSu interview in not-so-near future ! Ouch

LOLLOLI'm sure we are not going to get a ViSu interview in the near future aur uparse one of the members cursed usOuchROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chinky-asena--sunshine--chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk.Jane..

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
guys me back and after coming back what i see is dis topic and its notifiactions
Those who consider as bashers... This is message for them.. If u say that dont watch it. Lemme tell u seriously we guys didnt watch dat vedio. And about bashing those today here are criticising them were frst to accept them as couple including me. But when everything get over the top then u feel like vommit. The same thing is happening with us. And we people are vomitting over here. And if u people read our comments you will realise that we people are valid at some point. Moreover if u see some more real life couples, den i wud like to ask u one simple ques do they promote or do so much PDA like them????

I just want you people to answer this. After that i promise i will keep myself away from such topics.

According to me everything in limit is always liked that we did in initial days. But nw after so many cozy interveiws it seems like they have crossed limits. And no mature person would like to display there personal life so much.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chinky-asena--sumana13--chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk.Jane..

Ms.Goody IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Goody
Ms.Goody

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged

@Sanjna, every1s pov is valid but the harsh words are not valid.. I was just saying that Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophilia

-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
A simple msg for our friends who consider us as bashers..
Bashing is a harsh, gratuitous, prejudicial attack on a person or meaning to hit or assault..i dnt think you will find any such posts here.

Criticism has many meanings,but in the present context,it is pure expression of disapproval of someone based on perceived faults or mistakes ! and thats what we are doing..IF COC gives us this much right perhaps !!?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asenachahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Ms.Goody IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Goody
Ms.Goody

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
it seems like its a sin to be in love with ur co-star who is not opposite u @show Dead
@telly-guys, fall in love with your co-star n then you are abso free to do pda... otherwise it gets irritating for audience!! ?????

Edited by SnowWhite1618 - 13 May 2011 at 6:29am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index