Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

SBS:ViVah..!!Caution-Video Updated..!! (Page 15)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

see ,no one thinks like that u n other s who viewpoint matches u ,what u said is also not wrong ,what they are saying everytime they give interview no need to critisize them ,not everytime ,just ignore them .i know its annoying but look at me i dont even watch it ,who wants to get annoyed,by mistake u watch its different.

I don't watch their segments either if I can help it but this 'everytime' aspect has crept in because it has become 'everytime'. They never give interviews with anyone else now. And IF allows freedom of speech and expression. If we want to express 'everytime', we have every right to. They have every right to express their stand as well but not by disrespecting someone else's opinions. They can't ask us to stop expressing displeasure on so many segments and we can't ask them to stop expressing their joys on the same.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asenachahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTIC--sunshine--

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by tanvismile

i totaly understand u but i have one question if this couple was the main lead in the show then this same interview would be the most enjoyable interview right ,everyone wuold say omg they are so cute ,asking for interview is not wrong but i guess kisivaj is upset about the reaction ul give this couple .they are nowhere different ,if two actors who r young on the same sets u will most probably find them this way ,there r some couple who infact propose their love on sbs ,they blush ,hug ,what not ,now i havent seen vivah interview ,what is their body language ,do they fall on each other ,sit very close ,i dont know.only there was one couple from kahani ghar ghar ki ,om -the main lead his sister chaya i guess this was their onscreen relation while off screen their r a couple  ,they were very matured n never did something like this.

@bold: I've already confessed that we fans are hypocrites when it comes to that. The same kind of interview would've been enjoyed if this was MoNaya or Karanika, true. But that's how the whole psychology in this industry works, no one can help that. But the fact remains that before MoNaya and Karanika, they are SaJan and Arjuhi for fans. So even when we see them off-screen, we connect to them because of the characters they played. MoNaya and Karanika wouldn't have been this loved if they weren't SaJan and Arjuhi first.

And not only the KGGK example you gave, I listed so many the other day where actors knew how to draw a line when it came to their private lives. Fact is, Vivian doesn't know that, and this is true. No offense intended, but people who're accusing us of thinking that Vivian is committing a sin by not dating his costar never got the whole point of what we were trying to say and they don't want to either. Otherwise the justifications I've given in our defense should've been enough. Just because we don't take kindly on so many interviews of them, that means we think they shouldn't be a couple? Amazing logic! Geek
CHILZ..YOu are just AWESOME..couldnt have said anything better..GOD BLESS YOU..Hug
Yes since VISU happen to be the lead pair we want their interview at least some off screen momnts once in a month at least & if that is wrong them god help..and yes we are sort of venting out our frustration in a way because we have been denied what we got earlier before all the confession happened..so obviously our mind tells that after their love confession..every equation has changed & that so deeply hurts our hearts..who are here in this forum to discuss about a show like mad peopel ONLY BECAUSE WE LOVED THE LEAD PAIR & NOT THEIR ..after pack up..love affairs..yes thsi very interview would have been a blockbuster if teh lead pair were to be dating..I CAN SWEAR ON THAT..and as CHilz has pointed that is teh psychology & norm that comes with shows..automatically..see even then we dont midn him sharing sweet moments with his GF he has everyright..BUT WHAT ABOUT ..the SHOW..& the concept of a lead pair..VIEWERS woudl liek to see more of them..NOT other supporting actors..BARGING ALL OVER..!!EVERYTIME..SORRY..it has lead us to this extent fo frustration friends..please dont mistake us..!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asena--sumana13---rupa-chahat4u--sunshine--pyar-ishk.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

CHILZ..YOu are just AWESOME..couldnt have said anything better..GOD BLESS YOU..Hug
Yes since VISU happen to be the lead pair we want their interview at least some off screen momnts once in a month at least & if that is wrong them god help..and yes we are sort of venting out our frustration in a way because we have been denied what we got earlier before all the confession happened..so obviously our mind tells that after their love confession..every equation has changed & that so deeply hurts our hearts..who are here in this forum to discuss about a show like mad peopel ONLY BECAUSE WE LOVED THE LEAD PAIR & NOT THEIR ..after pack up..love affairs..yes thsi very interview would have been a blockbuster if teh lead pair were to be dating..I CAN SWEAR ON THAT..and as CHilz has pointed that is teh psychology & norm that comes with shows..automatically..see even then we dont midn him sharing sweet moments with his GF he has everyright..BUT WHAT ABOUT ..the SHOW..& the concept of a lead pair..VIEWERS woudl liek to see more of them..NOT other supporting actors..BARGING ALL OVER..!!EVERYTIME..SORRY..it has lead us to this extent fo frustration friends..please dont mistake us..!!

Exactly, Hema! Who the hell is asking ViSu to hook up off-screen anyway? I mean, we'll be overjoyed no doubt but if they aren't a real life couple, no one has the time to care. Just some interviews as professional co-stars is all we ask for. If we can get 46526406572027 segments on real life, why not just ONE on reel? This point isn't too tough to understand if one wants too.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-asena--sumana13---rupa---sunshine--chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

asena--sumana13---rupa---sunshine--TOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk.Jane..

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriti_binal

I so agree with u Ouch i m fond of them n seeing all these harsh comments its really upsetting Ouch
Hey Binal,

I come back in here just for u because I have had my say yesterday and that was that.

now see don't get me wrong yeah I have stood up for them when they first came out in the open and people were bashing them.

but when they started their PDA at every second they get then eyes are gonna start popping and back of those like me who don't like real couples doing PDA is gonna start turning against them.

non is asking them not to love ( I know I don't) but they don't have to keep on coming on TV/News channel all over India to tell people abt their love.

I am not an Abhay and Pia fan but if ViVah want PKYEK to run/last more then a year then they both need to stop Promoting their relationship and start Promoting their show.

they yay I am very happy for them and I hope they last and their togetherness is not just for till PKYEK is on air and till they are working together but PDA by any couple is so not welcoming by me and I'll stand by it.

I mean Vahbiz ask fans to be real so why can't she too be a grown up and stop acting like 13 years old girl in love.

this may be the first time Vivan is in love but she has been around the block for a while so why is acting as if she just had her first ever love bite and in puppy love la la la land.

I'm gonna say it one more time that I am not an Abhay and Pia jodi fan neither do I want to see Vivan with Suku as real life couple it's not in my hands and I do not wish for it, I am just simply against PDA.

they were cute and fun to look at at first now they are just simply annoying.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-asena--sumana13---rupa-chahat4u--sunshine--pyar-ishk.Jane..EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by kisivaj

i donno why ppl are bashing vivah couple just because you ppl did not get visu interview...
im not a fan of any of them...but its like u people are cursing them for being couple...thats why im upset...
i have nothing against you people...i love you guys as friends, but the way you ppl say things abt vivian or vahbiz or both like they are insecure and stuff, i feel u ppl should never get visu interview...oops sorry i just vent out of anger...

u r not a fan and u r cursing us? ooo we r scared now ROFLROFL
AS IF koi farak padta hai LOL...hum to bas apni frustration nikal rahe hai

Thats the whole point we are being cursed by those who are seems to be indifferent to all these Smile ROFL.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asena--sumana13--TOTAL-ROMANTICEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
I am really sick of vivah...plz control u'rself...humein irritate karna band karo..keep it to u'r self..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asena--sumana13--TOTAL-ROMANTIC

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged

Ok so everytime we have to explain the difference between bashing and criticismGeek

asena--sumana13----sunshine--chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index