Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

SBS:ViVah..!!Caution-Video Updated..!! (Page 13)

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

t930asena--sumana13---rupa-chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTIC

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kisivaj

i donno why ppl are bashing vivah couple just because you ppl did not get visu interview...
im not a fan of any of them...but its like u people are cursing them for being couple...thats why im upset...
i have nothing against you people...i love you guys as friends, but the way you ppl say things abt vivian or vahbiz or both like they are insecure and stuff, i feel u ppl should never get visu interview...oops sorry i just vent out of anger...

No one's cursing them for being a couple! That's such an unfair thing to say! No one asked Vivian to dump Vahbiz or vice-versa. We're all happy for them but they need to stop all this, that's all! We're cursing so many forced and unwanted interviews of their personal life. 
And don't worry, looking at the current scenario, seems like we won't get a ViSu interview anyway. I don't happen to be too gaga over ViSu either but after so much head-banging in the forum, I still fail to understand where we are wrong if we ask for their interview.
And come on, they ARE insecure! It's so evident. How is that bashing? There was no name-calling, no abusing, everyone vented out their frustration in a decent manner. Or is it bashing just by virtue of being displeasure and negative opinion?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

t930-Doppelganger-asena--sumana13---rupa---sunshine--chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk

Ms.Goody IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Goody
Ms.Goody

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Isnt bashing not allowed on the forums??????????????

every1 here makes sooo harsh comments on this particular couple n then say "we are not bashing!! we are their wellwishers" Confused this leaves me totally confused !! if this is not called bashing then what is bashing???? Confused

i have nothing against any1.. just these comments are quiet harsh n rude n hurting Ouch

Its simple ---> U dont like the couple then ignore them. They will get the msg n stop the pda. Dont waste time and energy in critisizing them for being a couple Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophilia

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnowWhite1618

every1 here makes sooo harsh comments on this particular couple n then say "we are not bashing!! we are their wellwishers" Confused this leaves me totally confused !! if this is not called bashing then what is bashing???? Confused

i have nothing against any1.. just these comments are quiet harsh n rude n hurting Ouch

Its simple ---> U dont like the couple then ignore them. They will get the msg n stop the pda. Dont waste time and energy in critisizing them for being a couple Ouch

I so agree with u Ouch i m fond of them n seeing all these harsh comments its really upsetting Ouch

Ms.Goody

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnowWhite1618

What harsh comments? Just because we say they better keep their private lives private? That's called bashing now? I, too, have nothing against Vivian or his girlfriend or their fans but I don't understand the need to get hurt on all this. I don't mean to be rude, but last time I checked, criticisms were allowed in a decent manner and so far, lines have not been crossed here. When lines were crossed and when they were actually being cursed for being a couple, I was one of the first people to jump to their defense and I still will if the scenario creeps up in future. But here we're only frustrated with too many interviews, that's all! Anyway, I've explained myself and my fellow-mates enough. We respect your sentiments if you like VivBiz. No one jumped and bashed luvarti when she said she loved the segment. Everyone respected her opinion. Then why are people who say they didn't like it being cursed? Is their opinion not suppose to be respected?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

t930-Doppelganger-asena--sumana13---rupa---sunshine--chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk

Ms.Goody IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Goody
Ms.Goody

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriti_binal

I so agree with u Ouch i m fond of them n seeing all these harsh comments its really upsetting Ouch
Thanks !! some1 agrees with me
reading every1s comments I feel as if its a sin to be in love with your co-star who is not the lead of the show ConfusedLOL

@Guys, Im not saying "love" vivbiz... just dont 'personal attack' them... its even against the forum rules... i guess Confused

nyctophilia

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by kisivaj

i donno why ppl are bashing vivah couple just because you ppl did not get visu interview...
im not a fan of any of them...but its like u people are cursing them for being couple...thats why im upset...
i have nothing against you people...i love you guys as friends, but the way you ppl say things abt vivian or vahbiz or both like they are insecure and stuff, i feel u ppl should never get visu interview...oops sorry i just vent out of anger...

No one's cursing them for being a couple! That's such an unfair thing to say! No one asked Vivian to dump Vahbiz or vice-versa. We're all happy for them but they need to stop all this, that's all! We're cursing so many forced and unwanted interviews of their personal life. 
And don't worry, looking at the current scenario, seems like we won't get a ViSu interview anyway. I don't happen to be too gaga over ViSu either but after so much head-banging in the forum, I still fail to understand where we are wrong if we ask for their interview.
And come on, they ARE insecure! It's so evident. How is that bashing? There was no name-calling, no abusing, everyone vented out their frustration in a decent manner. Or is it bashing just by virtue of being displeasure and negative opinion?

i totaly understand u but i have one question if this couple was the main lead in the show then this same interview would be the most enjoyable interview right ,everyone wuold say omg they are so cute ,asking for interview is not wrong but i guess kisivaj is upset about the reaction ul give this couple .they are nowhere different ,if two actors who r young on the same sets u will most probably find them this way ,there r some couple who infact propose their love on sbs ,they blush ,hug ,what not ,now i havent seen vivah interview ,what is their body language ,do they fall on each other ,sit very close ,i dont know.only there was one couple from kahani ghar ghar ki ,om -the main lead his sister chaya i guess this was their onscreen relation while off screen their r a couple  ,they were very matured n never did something like this.
acullen58 Newbie
acullen58
acullen58

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Originally posted by Chill_Out

[QUOTE=kisivaj]i donno why ppl are bashing vivah couple just because you ppl did not get visu interview...

i totaly understand u but i have one question if this couple was the main lead in the show then this same interview would be the most enjoyable interview right ,everyone wuold say omg they are so cute ,asking for interview is not wrong but i guess kisivaj is upset about the reaction ul give this couple .they are nowhere different ,if two actors who r young on the same sets u will most probably find them this way ,there r some couple who infact propose their love on sbs ,they blush ,hug ,what not ,now i havent seen vivah interview ,what is their body language ,do they fall on each other ,sit very close ,i dont know.only there was one couple from kahani ghar ghar ki ,om -the main lead his sister chaya i guess this was their onscreen relation while off screen their r a couple  ,they were very matured n never did something like this.

if u call it a basing then fine!!!!!!!!!!! i think u hvnt seen their interview properly !! they are always stuck together n doing vulgar acting specially vahbbiz.. its ok at certain limit but they always cross the limits.. chalo fine vivi maybe immature but vahbbiz is of 25-26 yrs old man.. atleast shes mature na..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

t930asenaTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index