Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

SBS:ViVah..!!Caution-Video Updated..!! (Page 11)

-rupa- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by intruderfast

what i dont understand is, why vivian is not showing any maturity,
he is the lead here, his reputation and goodwill will slowly go downhill by excessively promoting his personal lifeD'oh
he might lose some of his fans too.
he should be a professional here , let ur work do the talking dude and everyone will shower u with praises
he is already losing fans...ppl r making fun of him now LOLLOL
seems like he doesnt care abt anything his career or fans, all he cares abt his little oops i mean big precious Vahbiz Tongue
have u seen a single interview of his these days w/o the mentioning of his gf's name? omg he is obssessed with her ROFL

@blue: He is acting like jhoru ka gulaamROFL. Only thinking of his more IMMATURE GF career.
Dont he really get tired of thinking about her ShockedShockedShockedShocked.ROFL..aise chaltha raha tho kanhe ghum ho jayega ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pravallika01 Newbie

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
@TM I can give u a biiig Hug for saving me from the horror and irritation of watching or reading about their interview AngrySillyThumbs Down with the help of  ur heading.Thumbs Up
My god!! They are worse than teenagers in their PDAs. !!Angry
Vivah,  U told us once we got it, were happy for u. Told us sec. time from roof topsErmm.. although no one was still interested in ur personal lives.. we got it, .. but now it's too much.. stop ramming ur relationsip down our thoats  plz!!Stern Smile 
We def. can make better of our time than watching ur PDA All the TIme and so can u by not displaying it in public ALL the Time on National Telivision.Wacko

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
bluetooth exchange karte pyar ho gaya so funny LOLvahbiz n vivian r not flauting their personal life through interviews they dont make poses ,sit so closely in vulgar position n all ,what will they do if reporter asks their interview.

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sohanax

Hmmm, is it just me or did Vivian make a big mistake beeing to close to his co-star, in that 'bite' interview, holding her arm and trying to bite her? cause just after that the usuall AP interviews fully stopped and we have instead been overflown by his precious personal life? guess he is still paying back for the big mistake he didErmmROFL.  here we were thinkg they actually are proffesionals and are allwoed to share offscreen space with other costarts aswell, but it seem only one side have that right though.
And seriously...i have never seen such level of insecurity. If they are trying to be wannabes, remember, those ones u r trying to copy are actually onscreencouples aswell, and the cuteness just comes along the interview, the dont FORCE itCool 
i donno if i should cry or laugh really, this situation is so funny and lame at the same time.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS..TOTALLY feels like he is compensating being closest to her on screen he needs to be closest to Suku..some kind of kya karen..I dont want to talk & think so low ..I am feeling sad my self that I have to say all this..BUT I am helpless I feel its crossed all limits what so ever now..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
  1 more PDA act!!!!  Koi bachaooo 
i used to love VivBiz as a couple but now this is really annoying yaar!!! I wish them luck!! 
Seriously man when will this kid learn to keep his private life "private" only!!! Ouch I don't find media's fault in it!!! they will go where da news is, but it's upto VivBiz whether they wanna be da news or not!!!! I feel sad for Vahbiz!! atleast she should think about it!! Vivian still has a huge fan following but it's da girl who has to suffer bashing coz of all this PDA thing!! Confused
they really need to borrow brains for some other couples!!! LOL

@ Nidz thanx for sharing!! seriously yaar!! i couldnt read even one line!!! but had to check that out coz of blue tooth comments!!! LOL 
Kya bakwaas tha woh huh!!!! 

@ Rupa -- count me in !!! me too Abhay fan but now Vivian!!! Definitely NOPE!!!!!!!!!! Ouch

Edited by Charu21 - 12 May 2011 at 8:06am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Thanks Nidz for awesome written update of SBB and link...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I liked the interview. Do u know why? In mahabharata Dronacharya sais to Arjun "sirf apni laksh par dhyan(Just pay attention to ur target only) Yahan tumahara laksh sirf machli ki ankh hai tumhe aas pass kuch nahin dikhna chahiye.(Here ur target is only fish's eye dont look around). Here I watch only Viv. His cute smile. Didn't notice other things. Only and only viv.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index