SBS:ViVah..!!Caution-Video Updated..!! - Page 17

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

"kisvaj..Sorry dear but if you clearly concentrate last whatever interview of SBS or SBS or india forums wassup thing has come for last 2 months..everytime except ofcourse yesterdays which seemed like a day off( even that I doubt.)..was during a situation when ALL TEH CAST OF PKYEK WERE PRESENT..instance..that retro party time..that Sid's house horror party time..that VIV-SId practising for a fight time..that dance competition time..(raat akeli hai thing..) that day when they all visited some house to buy for Panchi thing..ufff..I CAN GO ON..but these are a very very few examples..BUT you have asked Q's na,.then I want to ask you too..
1.How come we had VISU & ONLY VISU interviews initially..they even hosted a SBS show..???To make us know that they are MAIN LEAD & TO GET HOOKED ON TO THEM WHICH IS A NORM for any show for that matter and was SUPER DUPER RIGHT & AWESOME>.!!
2.How come till then I dint even know Vahbiz existed in sets..??!!
3. How come we saw Vivu all fun & witty with Vishal & rest of the cast enjoying choti baatein..
4.AND WHY NOW SUDDENLY EVERYTHING HAS JUST DISAPPEARED..and 
5.Why is it that every ..I mena EVERY thing asked about any tom dick & harry to VIVIAN has to have a VAHBIZZ mentioned in it..
6.Have you seen SUKU mention anyoen else in her interview even by mistake  other than say her MOM..NO..
have you seen Priya..?? or Vishal..or Sid ..for that matter..???NO NO NO

and that is it for now..dear..I can go on..but chalo hum log kyun apna sar patke..jo bhi honahai ,ya horaha hai hone do..we are concerned with the show..but it does effect & pain because it really is affecting ME WATCHING THE SHOW..a DIE HARD..MANIAC ABHIYA & VISU fan...
ABD PLEASE NOTE..WE ARE NOT ASKING VIVBIZ not to give interview together..just asking then to show less PDS..adn also asking requesting Media & vivian..because we are his fans he is what he is becauseof our love...that we get at least ON EINTERVIEW..in a month or some offscreen accidental snap with SUKU if possible...

"kisvaj..you hav egiven your POV..no hard feelings dear..BUT I stand to my POV..please dont feel sad..!!Finally we are to be together woh log humein kuch bhi nahin samajh te ..😃
Thanks hema ..i dont have energy even to write . So thanks that u replied 😛😊
Just want to add ..i wish that who dont agree can read each comment ...mainly from CHILL_OUT( sorry to take ur name here as u explained well) to understand our POV
Hema said eveything I wanted too. I have nothing to add. Maybe it isn't their doing but it is weird that SBS/SBB ALWAYS manage to reach them when they're together. It is fishy! They've never covered any other real life couple this much! Even Karanika are mostly covered as costars and rarely as a real-life couple. I have nothing against getting VivBiz interviews, but only them gets on my nerves. I want them with other people as well. A time has come when I've even stopped watching or reading their solo interviews because it never goes without mentioning the other. And it looks out of place as well. Media should also stop giving them so much limelight and they, themselves, should restrict their appearances as well. It's both ways.

@Rupa: You're too sweet! Thank you so much for always appreciating my comments! 🤗
U know who I really feel sorry for...? Sukku... Though she is one of the main leads of this show, she is not getting the recognition that she deserves because of all this PDA... I'm getting downright frustrated with it! Seriously! I mean, I love Vivian, n I love Vahbbiz..n I can even appreciate ViVah... But I mean come ON!! Talk about immaturity! Ok, I am Sooo not bashing here...just letting out my frustration. ViVah have FULL RIGHT to do whatever they want in their personal life...AS LONG AS it doesn't interfere with the other Co-stars...n now it is starting to...Sukirti is one of the main leads but WHY isn't she getting recognized??! Goshh!! I don't know what to say anymore...kissi ko kuch samajh tho nahi aata anyways...

Hope I didn't hurt anybody! Wasn't my intention! Luv u all! 🤗
Hey sanjna u r here after long tym baby... Hows u and where were you🤗
Originally posted by sanjna4

Hey sanjna u r here after long tym baby... Hows u and where were you🤗
😕 😕

<font color="#FF0033">Hey sanjna u r here after long tym baby... Hows u and where were you🤗</font>

Ya sanju...I know...lol! 🤗 howz u jaanu??! We should chat more often u know?
Originally posted by Chinky_RPattz

😕 😕

Lol! Ya, both our names r sanjana!
Originally posted by ---Pari---

Ya sanju...I know...lol! 🤗 howz u jaanu??! We should chat more often u know?

I am superb as usual and u were gayab back days
And yup we shud chat often
@sonu: we both are sanjna😆 so dont get confuse😳

<font color="#FF0033">I am superb as usual and u were gayab back days
And yup we shud chat often
@sonu: we both are sanjna😆 so dont get confuse😳
</font>

Haan yaar...kahan se shuru karoon? So busy nowadays..only get time on the weekends u know? Par weekends me tho I am in full mood for chatting! So? ViVah interviews kaise lage tujhe? 🤣
Originally posted by ---Pari---

Haan yaar...kahan se shuru karoon? So busy nowadays..only get time on the weekends u know? Par weekends me tho I am in full mood for chatting! So? ViVah interviews kaise lage tujhe? 🤣

ohh busy
dont worry i will catch u on weekends only
and m done wid my frustration vent put part... u need to read all comments u will get to knw... how much we people were frustrated and you know after one line reading there update i ws like i dont want to read more. but few people commented on there unbearable bluetooth story. so i have to read whole WU. how unlucky i am😆
🤣🤣🤣