SBS:ViVah..!!Caution-Video Updated..!! - Page 15

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sanjna4

But we people are also hurted without ViSu interveiw and dis is happening becoz media is concentrating on dem
then fire/get on the media na.. why is every1 gettin on vivbiz?? as if they are invitin the media or payin the media to tak their interviews πŸ˜• are they doing that ??? n coz of that we are not gettin ViSu interviews????? then bash them/critisize them/use the harsh-est words on them... πŸ‘πŸΌ I'll join u too Edited by SnowWhite1618 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by chahat4u

i understand that  u too would like to have a ViSu interview. n i think mayb u r hurt by soem comments here, but truly speaking no one really intended to bash Vahbiz and Vivian's relationshiop. not me atleast, its good if the r hapy and its okay if we get their interviews also. But the whole thing comes down to the point where we actually wait for offscreen moments of leads of the show, and instead of that everytime we get these interviews. Mayb every1 wld hv enjoyed it, if their was a proper baalnce. its all plain frustration here in the forum n nothing personal against d couple or their interviews. sorry if u r hurt somewhere sweetie.
Now, u said the same point but have used proper/decent words to vent out your feelings !!!

unlike some other comments Ouch
Originally posted by SnowWhite1618

then fire/get on the media na.. why is every1 gettin on vivbiz?? as if they are invitin the media or payin the media to tak their interviews πŸ˜• are they doing that ??? n coz of that we are not gettin ViSu interviews????? then bash them/critisize them/use the harsh-est words on them... πŸ‘πŸΌ I'll join u too

see these people only are inviting them for interveiws and it seems that they are paying media for these interveiws. Period.
Originally posted by SnowWhite1618

they fire/get on the media na.. why is every1 gettin on vivbiz?? as if they are invitin the media or payin the media to tak their interviews πŸ˜• are they doing that ??? n coz of that we are not gettin ViSu interviews????? then bash them/critisize them/use the harsh-est words on them... πŸ‘πŸΌ I'll join u too
I'm sorry for qouting you again.
@red
Offcourse they are doing that.Shows like sbb\sbs or even IF very well know that Vivian-Sukriti interviews are much more in demand as they are the leads of show.Inspite of the huge demand we are not getting their interviews but Vivah ones😳It is too obvious that Vivian-Vahbiz are calling the media...they are trying too hard to make everyone accept them.
ViSu interviews stopped completely after the couple made their relationship public.
Its not difficult to put 2 and 2 together
Originally posted by .Angel

Hey Binal,

I come back in here just for u because I have had my say yesterday and that was that.

now see don't get me wrong yeah I have stood up for them when they first came out in the open and people were bashing them.

but when they started their PDA at every second they get then eyes are gonna start popping and back of those like me who don't like real couples doing PDA is gonna start turning against them.

non is asking them not to love ( I know I don't) but they don't have to keep on coming on TV/News channel all over India to tell people abt their love.

I am not an Abhay and Pia fan but if ViVah want PKYEK to run/last more then a year then they both need to stop Promoting their relationship and start Promoting their show.

they yay I am very happy for them and I hope they last and their togetherness is not just for till PKYEK is on air and till they are working together but PDA by any couple is so not welcoming by me and I'll stand by it.

I mean Vahbiz ask fans to be real so why can't she too be a grown up and stop acting like 13 years old girl in love.

this may be the first time Vivan is in love but she has been around the block for a while so why is acting as if she just had her first ever love bite and in puppy love la la la land.

I'm gonna say it one more time that I am not an Abhay and Pia jodi fan neither do I want to see Vivan with Suku as real life couple it's not in my hands and I do not wish for it, I am just simply against PDA.

they were cute and fun to look at at first now they are just simply annoying.

Hey Gauri  😳

I know sweetz u stood up for them wen they announced their relationship and some ppl were bashing them...

I knw and absolutely agree to it that everyone has different pov's n also right to express their opinions i m not against that at all...but ya there are some comments over here which are said to be Decent Criticism but m sorry in my pov they aren't its more of mocking comments...

i m just against the some of the remarks being made against them...and that is the thing which upset me i wish ppl wud express their views without mocking them

any ways hence forth i shall be more careful before entering ViV Vahbiz related post coz i seriously don't find these comments as decent criticism so its really better to stay away...😳
Edited by kriti_binal - 12 years ago
@ Ritu -- sweetyyy!! i know u love VivBiz n more than that i know u feel bad coz of some comments!!! but do u really wanna know wat real bashing is?? then visit Vahbbiz's fan page on IF!! that is called bashing!! some people come overthere just to hit dislike!! (silent bashing) lol!!!! πŸ˜†

Except for two members who commented here (yes, i consider their comments as bashing ), i have never ever seen anyone else doing this on her fan page, if u think that most of us here are bashers, why aren't we writing anything -ve overthere?? 

Watever u read here, you will see such comments only when we get one more doze of their interview!!! 

They are together, fine!! bless them.. i really wish them luck n yup they do make a good couple but that doesn't mean i would love to see their interviews every now n then!! why??? coz i hate them deep down in my heart?? NOPE!!! coz i m not interested in knowing who is doing wat in his/her personal life!!! If u ask me, i would have reacted da same way even if it was SaifEena or Aish-Abhi!!! πŸ˜• 

& haan i m not blaming VivBiz coz we are not getting ViSu interviews!! Agar 5445974 ViSu interviews hote, n 24653 VivBiz ones, fir bhi i would have reacted this way only!! Coz being a girl i know this PDA thing is really ruining Vahbizz's image only!!! n i dont want that to happen!! 

U know when i got irritated da most??? in some of their SBB/SBS interview, Vivian went to Vahbbiz asking what are u doing here Panchhi??? n she said "u only called me for a date Abhay"!!!!!!!!!!!!  (u r a vampire n all that) We can clearly see that they are mixing up their professional n personal life!!! πŸ˜• While that interview happened Vishal, Roshini, Ayushman everyone was there!! but he himself went to Vahbbiz!!!! SBB/SBS people didn't ask him to go to her n interview her!!! πŸ˜• 

I m not saying he is doing this for publicity or anything but yeah long back he said he really gets along well wid Vishal.. Have we ever seen them together in long time!!  why?? reason is obvious!! My point here is only that they should maintain a proper balance wid friends, professional n personal (love) life!!!! that's it...
@ Kritzy -- awww..   thanx sweety!!!!!! πŸ€—
Originally posted by Kritz08

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I'm sure we are not going to get a ViSu interview in the near future aur uparse one of the members cursed us🀣

Kritzie..,.tumne meri dil ki baat kehedi yaar.πŸ€—.seriosuly🀣..and to tell the truth..I am not feeling any pain now ..that we will never get any VISU anymore with curse or no curse🀒..beause when pain is unbearable they say it gets numb..you dont feel it..same here & in a way ..I have become immune I guess..I dont know which reason is right..!!πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Charu21

@ Ritu -- sweetyyy!! i know u love VivBiz n more than that i know u feel bad coz of some comments!!! but do u really wanna know wat real bashing is?? then visit Vahbbiz's fan page on IF!! that is called bashing!! some people come overthere just to hit dislike!! (silent bashing) lol!!!! πŸ˜†

Except for two members who commented here (yes, i consider their comments as bashing ), i have never ever seen anyone else doing this on her fan page, if u think that most of us here are bashers, why aren't we writing anything -ve overthere?? 

Watever u read here, you will see such comments only when we get one more doze of their interview!!! 

They are together, fine!! bless them.. i really wish them luck n yup they do make a good couple but that doesn't mean i would love to see their interviews every now n then!! why??? coz i hate them deep down in my heart?? NOPE!!! coz i m not interested in knowing who is doing wat in his/her personal life!!! If u ask me, i would have reacted da same way even if it was SaifEena or Aish-Abhi!!! πŸ˜• 

& haan i m not blaming VivBiz coz we are not getting ViSu interviews!! Agar 5445974 ViSu interviews hote, n 24653 VivBiz ones, fir bhi i would have reacted this way only!! Coz being a girl i know this PDA thing is really ruining Vahbizz's image only!!! n i dont want that to happen!! 

U know when i got irritated da most??? in some of their SBB/SBS interview, Vivian went to Vahbbiz asking what are u doing here Panchhi??? n she said "u only called me for a date Abhay"!!!!!!!!!!!!  (u r a vampire n all that) We can clearly see that they are mixing up their professional n personal life!!! πŸ˜• While that interview happened Vishal, Roshini, Ayushman everyone was there!! but he himself went to Vahbbiz!!!! SBB/SBS people didn't ask him to go to her n interview her!!! πŸ˜• 

I m not saying he is doing this for publicity or anything but yeah long back he said he really gets along well wid Vishal.. Have we ever seen them together in long time!!  why?? reason is obvious!! My point here is only that they should maintain a proper balance wid friends, professional n personal (love) life!!!! that's it...

Awesome Charu..super well said..dearoo..!!πŸ‘πŸ€—
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Awesome Charu..super well said..dearoo..!!πŸ‘πŸ€—
Woahhh!!! 😲  one of da best writers of our forum is saying this!!! πŸ˜³ i m touched!! thanx Hemu sweetheart... πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—